Israel Ranked as Best Country for Women in Middle East

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Israel is the best country in the Middle East for women's rights and freedoms....

That sort of goes without saying. Better to be treated as an equal as something less than a camel

jariax

Electoral Member
Jun 13, 2006
Israel is the best country in the Middle East for women's rights and freedoms, the World Economic Forum's Global Gender Gap survey concluded this week.

The survey, which has been conducted since 2006, ranks 110 countries in terms of gender equality and inequality, using a variety of factors including demographic data, socioeconomic figures, and a close look at women in the legal system.

more

Israel Best Country for Women in Middle East - Middle East - News - Israel National News
Probably the best country in the Middle East for not getting bombed by IDF jets as well.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Did you ask the Jews in Iran? (that refused to leave Iran)
Did Syria drop in their standing in the last 4 years in that the foreign fighters have a habit of executing women and children, old men, dogs, chickens, each other, ....?

First of all, Jews in Iran are not ALLOWED to leave.......that would mean the Iranians would miss out on the Great Jew Massacre predicted for the End Days.

Ahh...what does Syria have to do with it??

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Probably the best country in the Middle East for not getting bombed by IDF jets as well.

Don't think they wouldn't if they could get away with it because they would. There's nothing like an attack on ones own citizens to motivate against a fabricated enemy. They've been doing it for years buses pizza joints, shopping centers. Deception is the first word they learn.

First of all, Jews in Iran are not ALLOWED to leave.......that would mean the Iranians would miss out on the Great Jew Massacre predicted for the End Days.

Ahh...what does Syria have to do with it??

They leave regularly on international flights. Who predicted this great massacre anyway?

jariax

Electoral Member
Jun 13, 2006
Don't think they wouldn't if they could get away with it because they would. There's nothing like an attack on ones own citizens to motivate against a fabricated enemy. They've been doing it for years buses pizza joints, shopping centers. Deception is the first word they learn.

They leave regularly on international flights. Who predicted this great massacre anyway?
You got me. You're absolutely right.

Israel has never bombed Gaza, the West bank or the Golan heights.
It's just those crafty Arabs trying to play the victim card by killing their own children and blaming the Jooooos.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This doesn't surprise me. You can't expect all these Muslime countries around Israel to rank higher than Israel on women's rights. We all know what Muslimes think about women's rights. Contrary to what the ludicrous racist Tecumsehbones and his racist pals have been saying on the other thread, it's not only evil Whitey Mann which treats women as inferior beings. The Muslimes are world champions at it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This doesn't surprise me. You can't expect all these Muslime countries around Israel to rank higher than Israel on women's rights. We all know what Muslimes think about women's rights. Contrary to what the ludicrous racist Tecumsehbones and his racist palshave been saying on the other thread, it's not only evil Whitey Mann which treats women as inferior beings.
Time to get out the butthurt cream, Schwarzblatt.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This doesn't surprise me. You can't expect all these Muslime countries around Israel to rank higher than Israel on women's rights. We all know what Muslimes think about women's rights. Contrary to what the ludicrous racist Tecumsehbones and his racist pals have been saying on the other thread, it's not only evil Whitey Mann which treats women as inferior beings. The Muslimes are world champions at it.

Another one who needs to lay off the booze and crack.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Another one who needs to lay off the booze and crack.

Instead of making silly comments why don't you just out what it was that I said that was wrong? Or do you believe that Muslime countries are shining beacons of women's rights and that it's only Whitey Mann who treats women like second class citizens?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Here we go. It's the usual suspects. One brain cell shared between the lot of them.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
White rum only?

I'm still waiting for you to point out what it was I said that was wrong.

Methinks the only reason for the childish namecalling that is being started by the usual numpties is because I made a very good point, which they just can't accept.

Do you believe that Muslim countries are shining beacons of women's rights and do you believe the ludicrous Tecumsehbones' rather bizarre view that only evil Whitey Mann has oppressed women through the ages?

I was always of the impression that Muslim countries treat women like cattle, but you seem to disagree with me and think it's only Whitey Menn countries which treat women in such a way.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm still waiting for you to point out what it was I said that was wrong.

Methinks the only reason for the childish namecalling that is being started by the usual numpties is because I made a very good point, which they just can't accept.

Do you believe that Muslim countries are shining beacons of women's rights and do you believe the ludicrous Tecumsehbones' rather bizarre view that only evil Whitey Mann has oppressed women through the ages?

I was always of the impression that Muslim countries treat women like cattle, but you seem to disagree with me and think it's only Whitey Menn countries which treat women in such a way.
Never said that. It's OK, make up whatever you need to to feel good about yourself.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Never said that. It's OK, make up whatever you need to to feel good about yourself.

I don't believe anything a grown man who's a fan of My Little Pony and who makes the Liberal Democrats look more to the right than the BNP says about anything.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What is wrong with what you said? Other than sounding like you are in desperate need of loctite red, nothing.