ISIS is the only hope for world peace

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only he would know what he mentally went through during that week long ban. That is an example of manipulation by somebody who has more power (here). I'm not saying he should be the leader of the free world.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Nah, threads ike this are among the funniest.
I used to think so too but now they're just sad. One can almost understand all the deaths caused by greed, hate, jealousy, the standard human emotions. But to think of the number of deaths due to a delusion and that in the 21st century that delusion continues apace is actually kind of disturbing.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"greed, hate, jealousy, the standard human emotions"
There are a few more and if you don't cycle through all of them spontaneously you have an impairment.

If they use ink-blots as a testing method then pictures that society agrees that show things that are designed to trigger a certain emotion then that could be used as a treatment method as well. In your case 3 hidden emotions would be exposed to a set of pictures that cover 6 emotions rather than 3. Once you can identify examples of those they would be used to create a set of 12 emotions. Treatment would be based on what is trying to be reduced and what is being increased as a 'natural reaction'.

Nah, threads ike this are among the funniest.
Along with moments of astonishment and then laughter. If you can't find one funny or ironic part to any emotion causing event that would probably be a flaw for you at some point. (not always a bad thing as doing things that you have remorse for later on would be something you just don't expose yourself to)
The movie 'The War of the Roses' wasn't funny at all when I first saw it as I was going through a divorce myself, two years later it was one of the funnier movies in my 'all times list'. Time was a factor as well as being away from that sort of 'lifestyle'. Backing up when conditions are changing for the worse should be considered normal behavior as would getting closer to somebody who is naturally making you experience positive emotions. Usually the more somebody does for you for free is somebody who will have some value in your life than somebody who does not. (family is something you are stick with for life go good or bad just determines how much of the year you spend with them)

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I saw a documentary film on TV, about the work of the France intelligence; they themselves published of events passed away since 50 years or more in Africa.
What they did in Africa in the past 50 years .. horrible ... almost every political event and sedition .. they were behind it.
Governments fall and leaders killed and plots and and ..
They consider Africa their own farm
This about Africa and France, then what about the world wide destruction and corruption and who are behind all this corruption
And some surprise that God may send the savior: the Mahdi and support him and give him victory to remove all the injustice and wrong-doing that fills the World now
Because the essential function of the Mahdi is that: he will fill the earth with justice and equity after it has been filled with injustice and iniquity.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
selfsame, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that, if I were you. In the very least, your god and mahdi or whatever seem to be master procrastinators.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
A parable about the anticipated justice of the Mahdi: "If someone steals something from a man and hides it under his tooth, the Mahdi will pluck out his tooth and extract the property and return it to its owner."

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Proof man is mad otherwise he'd have invented much nicer god(s)

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Proof man is mad otherwise he'd have invented much nicer god(s)
There ARE nicer gods. Well, goddesses anyways. Male gods always seem to be cranky and mean.
hhmmmm Perhaps male gods are the genders that menstruate, different species and all that.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
There ARE nicer gods. Well, goddesses anyways. Male gods always seem to be cranky and mean.
hhmmmm Perhaps male gods are the genders that menstruate, different species and all that.

LOL. I think you're on to something here. If we could only be democratic with our deities...

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
An example of the justice of Prophet Mohammed - salam to him:

4: 60-61
The reason for revealing the following aya:
[A Muslim [who was a hypocrite] and another man who was a Jew had some discord; the hypocrites said to their comrade: Go for judgment against the Jew, to their chief Ka'ab son of Ashraf who will give sentence to your side; but the Jew refused to go to Ka'ab for judgment, and said: "No, we should go to Mohammed for Judgment."
And they came to God's messenger who judged for the Jew; the thing which the hypocrite did not accept; and he said to the Jew: "Let us go to Omar for judgment."
The Jew said to Omar: "God's messenger has judged for my behalf, but my opponent does not accept his judgment."
Omar said to the hypocrite: "Is this right?"
He said: "Yes."
Omar said: "Stay for a while here, till I come out for you."
So Omar went into his house, took his sword, then he came out and cut off the head of the hypocrite, and said: "As such do I judge for one who does not accept the judgment of God and His messenger."
Afterwards, when the hypocrites - who deceived the man and said to him: "Go to Ka'ab for judgment" - heard about this, they came apologizing to the Prophet.
Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

60. Have you [Mohammed] not seen those [hypocrites] - who pretend that they believe in that [Quran] which is revealed to you [Mohammed] and the [Heavenly Book] which was revealed before you - how they would go for judgment [about their discords] to the tyrant a [Ka'ab, the son of Ashraf] when they have been ordered to reject him b? Satan [with his deception] would mislead them far astray [from the truth.]

61. And when it is said to them [: the hypocrites]: "Come to [the statements] that God has revealed [in the Quran], and to [the judgment of] the messenger", you [Mohammed] see the hypocrites turn [to somebody else] away from you in aversion.}
a Or the "arrogant": The 'Devi' is also called the 'arrogant' or 'tyrant', because he was proud over Adam and refused to prostrate himself before him.

b As is it indicated in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 2: 256, which means:
(And anyone [of you] rejects [Abu-Jahl] the 'tyrant', and believes in God [Alone, ascribing no associates to Him,] has indeed grasped a most firm handle [of ship] which is never detachable, [so he will not be drowned and will be safe of Hell, if he follows the religion of the Islam.])
The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

My comment:
This is a marvelous story of the justice of Prophet Mohammed, who judged for the behalf of a Jewish man against a Muslim who was a hypocrite.
The Muslim was a hypocrite: pretending to be a Muslim, while in fact he was a disbeliever; he plundered something from that Jew, then denied it.
On the other hand, the Jewish man knew that Mohammed is just in his judgment, so he wanted to go to him for judgment, while the hypocrite refused to go the Prophet for the same reason, and he preferred to go to the chief of Jews in Medina, because he knew him unfair and unjust.
So the Jew wanted to go to Mohammed, and the Muslim who was a hypocrite wanted to go to the chief of Jews.
Then when they went to Prophet Mohammed, he judged for the Jew against the Muslim who was a hypocrite.

I say this to explain that the justice of the Mahdi is like the justice of Prophet Mohammed.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The Mahdi will strap on his Holy Suicide Belt and blow France to. . . well, France.

Isn't being french punishment enough?

An example of the justice of Prophet Mohammed - salam to him:

4: 60-61
The reason for revealing the following aya:
[A Muslim [who was a hypocrite] and another man who was a Jew had some discord; the hypocrites said to their comrade: Go for judgment against the Jew, to their chief Ka'ab son of Ashraf who will give sentence to your side; but the Jew refused to go to Ka'ab for judgment, and said: "No, we should go to Mohammed for Judgment."
And they came to God's messenger who judged for the Jew; the thing which the hypocrite did not accept; and he said to the Jew: "Let us go to Omar for judgment."
The Jew said to Omar: "God's messenger has judged for my behalf, but my opponent does not accept his judgment."
Omar said to the hypocrite: "Is this right?"
He said: "Yes."
Omar said: "Stay for a while here, till I come out for you."
So Omar went into his house, took his sword, then he came out and cut off the head of the hypocrite, and said: "As such do I judge for one who does not accept the judgment of God and His messenger."
Afterwards, when the hypocrites - who deceived the man and said to him: "Go to Ka'ab for judgment" - heard about this, they came apologizing to the Prophet.
Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

60. Have you [Mohammed] not seen those [hypocrites] - who pretend that they believe in that [Quran] which is revealed to you [Mohammed] and the [Heavenly Book] which was revealed before you - how they would go for judgment [about their discords] to the tyrant a [Ka'ab, the son of Ashraf] when they have been ordered to reject him b? Satan [with his deception] would mislead them far astray [from the truth.]

61. And when it is said to them [: the hypocrites]: "Come to [the statements] that God has revealed [in the Quran], and to [the judgment of] the messenger", you [Mohammed] see the hypocrites turn [to somebody else] away from you in aversion.}
a Or the "arrogant": The 'Devi' is also called the 'arrogant' or 'tyrant', because he was proud over Adam and refused to prostrate himself before him.

b As is it indicated in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 2: 256, which means:
(And anyone [of you] rejects [Abu-Jahl] the 'tyrant', and believes in God [Alone, ascribing no associates to Him,] has indeed grasped a most firm handle [of ship] which is never detachable, [so he will not be drowned and will be safe of Hell, if he follows the religion of the Islam.])
The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

My comment:
This is a marvelous story of the justice of Prophet Mohammed, who judged for the behalf of a Jewish man against a Muslim who was a hypocrite.
The Muslim was a hypocrite: pretending to be a Muslim, while in fact he was a disbeliever; he plundered something from that Jew, then denied it.
On the other hand, the Jewish man knew that Mohammed is just in his judgment, so he wanted to go to him for judgment, while the hypocrite refused to go the Prophet for the same reason, and he preferred to go to the chief of Jews in Medina, because he knew him unfair and unjust.
So the Jew wanted to go to Mohammed, and the Muslim who was a hypocrite wanted to go to the chief of Jews.
Then when they went to Prophet Mohammed, he judged for the Jew against the Muslim who was a hypocrite.

I say this to explain that the justice of the Mahdi is like the justice of Prophet Mohammed.
You do realize that is just a myth don't you?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A parable about the anticipated justice of the Mahdi: "If someone steals something from a man and hides it under his tooth, the Mahdi will pluck out his tooth and extract the property and return it to its owner."
Even if the owner's an infidel?

Isn't being french punishment enough?
They deserve it for pissing off the Big Mahdi. Or, as they call him in New Orleans, the Mahdi Gras.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Even if the owner's an infidel?

Even if the owner is an infidel.
Justice is justice. God will revenge the oppressed against the oppressor, even if the oppressed is an infidel.

You do realize that is just a myth don't you?

It is the truth, I swear by God Almighty!

While for the French, I gave it only as an example of what such civilized states are doing to the world countries.
In fact, the imperialist states, the transgressors, like Britain, France and others, were punished in the World War II in which 50 million people were killed, in addition to the injured and handicapped + the destruction of the infrastructure and corruption of the moral living, and the economic disturbances.

Example: a recent news: the embassy of Russia in Syria has been bombarded by some anti-gov. groups; Russia objected and said it disdain such aggressive act before the world!
What does this mean?
It is a message sent to Russia by America and Tel Aviv.
Russia resents of the American-Tel Aviv act.

See what such criminals are doing to Syria: all the destruction is the result of their cunning and evil: both Russia and Tel Aviv &US

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Even if the owner is an infidel.
Justice is justice. God will revenge the oppressed against the oppressor, even if the oppressed is an infidel.

It is the truth, I swear by God Almighty!

While for the French, I gave it only as an example of what such civilized states are doing to the world countries.
In fact, the imperialist states, the transgressors, like Britain, France and others, were punished in the World War II in which 50 million people were killed, in addition to the injured and handicapped + the destruction of the infrastructure and corruption of the moral living, and the economic disturbances.

ISIS is nothing but a bunch of f**king savages that behead innocent journalists!