ISIS can kill 1 Million Iraqi's in one day

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How long between hitting targets does it take before it is not a 'double-tap'? 1 hour and a bit for this one, little hellfire missiles and then six 500lb bombs.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Andy Lancaster ‏@andylancaster

I'm old enough to remember when @glennbeck was the only one talking about a caliphate. And they laughed and laughed at him.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Funny how the left-wingers on this forum show faux outrage and anger when their precious Muslims are being killed in Gaza as a result of a country defending itself from Muslim terrorism, yet they seem to show little in the way of outrage and anger when Christian and Yazidis are being slaughtered by Muslims in northern Iraq because they have the audacity of not being Muslims.

When it comes to these innocent Christians and Yazidi being butchered in Iraq, where is all your anger and outrage that you showed when people in Gaza started being killed?

I showed my outrage more than enough times by saying that it was Bush's removal of Saddam that caused this and the persecution of other minority groups. Recall that I was accused of playing the BROKEN RECORD card for repeatedly doing so.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I showed my outrage more than enough times by saying that it was Bush's removal of Saddam that caused this and the persecution of other minority groups. Recall that I was accused of playing the BROKEN RECORD card for repeatedly doing so.

The removal of Saddam Hussein was a good thing. The man was a psychotic murderer.

The complete abandonment of Iraq by US forces was NOT a good thing, guess who couldn't be bothered negotiating a permanent presence??

I approve of Obama's moves over the last couple of days, but it is probably way too little, way too late.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The removal of Saddam Hussein was a good thing. The man was a psychotic murderer.

The complete abandonment of Iraq by US forces was NOT a good thing, guess who couldn't be bothered negotiating a permanent presence??

I approve of Obama's moves over the last couple of days, but it is probably way too little, way too late.
I think in part the timing is in relation to the lack of appetite for Americans to fight in Iraq. And the reaction now is probably more in relation to the real threat and political appetite, not the baloney trumped up in extremist blog editorials.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Suharto and Rios-Montt were worse. Nobody invaded their countries to stop them. On the contrary, both were feted in the White House by Republicans Ford and Reagan.

I don't know about worse, but certainly just as bad. Refreshing that Bush would NOT tolerate it, isn't it?? :)

Quit seeing things in such a polarized manner. It ain't all about Democrat vs Republican.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Refreshing that Bush would NOT tolerate it, isn't it??

Bush's invasion wasn't about intolerance towards minorities - in fact Saddam protected those minorities we see fleeing for their lives today. Instead, Bush lied about WMD and said Saddam was going to launch an attack.

See Downing Street Memo {op cit}