ISIS can kill 1 Million Iraqi's in one day

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
If Barack Obama is such a devout Christian he has a revolting and disgusting way of showing it as he stands by while Christians now are being slaughtered and brutally raped by ISIS taking over Iraq and other Islamo-Nazis around the globe.

The enforcement of Islamic laws allows and compels the rape of Christians by these animals – yes, animals – and what does Obama do about it?

correction:

If CAMERON is such a devout Christian he has a revolting and disgusting way of showing it as he stands by while Christians now are being slaughtered and brutally raped by ISIS taking over Iraq and other Islamo-Nazis around the globe.

The enforcement of Islamic laws allows and compels the rape of Christians by these animals – yes, animals – and what does CAMERON do about it?

^ that's better

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
In 2008 Obama built his reputation on opposition to the Iraq War, then claimed credit for the stabilization of Iraq in 2009, then withdrew all US forces in 2011, and is now recommitting US forces to Iraq. What a statesman!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Funny how right wingers on this forum blame Obama for not withdrawing troops and then blame him for the increasing violence done by ISIS and growing instability in Iraq and Afghanistan. But in this they are not alone as Republican pols are doing it as well:

McCain calls for more military action:

McCain Calls Obama's 'Pinprick' Iraq Strikes 'Meaningless' and 'Almost Worse Than Nothing' - The Daily Beast

other Republicans do the same:

Republicans Want More US Military Action in Iraq | Military.com

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
In 2008 Obama built his reputation on opposition to the Iraq War, then claimed credit for the stabilization of Iraq in 2009, then withdrew all US forces in 2011, and is now recommitting US forces to Iraq. What a statesman!
Ya and "Mission Accomplished" and all that stuff back to the guy who created this mess.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Obama is being whipsawed on Iraq. Darned if he does, and darned if he doesn't. Obama and his supporters shouldn't expect mercy from those who have become their enemies.

Ya and "Mission Accomplished" and all that stuff back to the guy who created this mess.

George W. Bush is as much an enemy as Barack H. Obama. The former threw away an empire. The latter destroyed his own nation.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's amazing what junkie jibrats will do for more heroin and jib. They'll eventually end up killing each other.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Or see if you have arterial plaque.

Yeah..

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
British aid plane takes off for Iraq

BBC News
6 August 2014

Officials have warned the Yazidis face starvation and dehydration if they remain stranded

A cargo plane has left RAF Brize Norton carrying British humanitarian aid to Iraq, the BBC understands.

The aid drops are part of an £8m package of aid announced by the UK government.

Members of the Yazidi community trapped on a mountainside in northern Iraq will be among those to receive assistance.

It comes as the government's emergency Cobra committee prepares to meet to discuss the response to the conflict in Iraq.

The BBC understands the meeting will be chaired by Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond. It is understood talks will focus on the humanitarian aid effort announced by the government on Friday.

There is also likely to be a broader discussion about the situation in Iraq.

Prime Minister David Cameron has welcomed US air strikes against militants from the Islamic State - a group formerly known as Isis - which controls parts of Iraq and Syria.

He has ruled out any UK military action.

BBC News - British aid plane takes off for Iraq

correction:

If CAMERON is such a devout Christian he has a revolting and disgusting way of showing it as he stands by while Christians now are being slaughtered and brutally raped by ISIS taking over Iraq and other Islamo-Nazis around the globe.

The enforcement of Islamic laws allows and compels the rape of Christians by these animals – yes, animals – and what does CAMERON do about it?

^ that's better

The article was written by a Yank, not by a Brit.

Funny how right wingers on this forum blame Obama for not withdrawing troops and then blame him for the increasing violence done by ISIS and growing instability in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Funny how the left-wingers on this forum show faux outrage and anger when their precious Muslims are being killed in Gaza as a result of a country defending itself from Muslim terrorism, yet they seem to show little in the way of outrage and anger when Christian and Yazidis are being slaughtered by Muslims in northern Iraq because they have the audacity of not being Muslims.

When it comes to these innocent Christians and Yazidi being butchered in Iraq, where is all your anger and outrage that you showed when people in Gaza started being killed?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Todays a big day in Kurdistan... At 4 o clock Baghdad time the kurds are protesting against the arab people. One of the Yazidi's i shoot the **** with asked me to join the protest in Shaqlawa but i declined. The Muslim, Christian, and Yazidi Kurds are ****ing pissed right now. The locals are restless.

I was in Erbil the other day and it was business as usual but let me tell you that they are ****in ready for anyone. The airport is still clogged up and i didnt see or hear any explosions, those humvees you see rolling down the road on TV all heavy are the real deal.Driving to Sulimaniyah tommorow should be alright.

I also had a wicked shwarma sandwich south east of Erbil this morning, i did notice they have doubled up the personal at all the checkpoints and they are even asking me for ID now. They also blocked facebook and youtube which means that **** is getting real

Chevron and Exxon have pulled out but not TOTAL, they aint having none of that ****

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Todays a big day in Kurdistan... At 4 o clock Baghdad time the kurds are protesting against the arab people. One of the Yazidi's i shoot the **** with asked me to join the protest in Shaqlawa but i declined. The Muslim, Christian, and Yazidi Kurds are ****ing pissed right now. The locals are restless.

I was in Erbil the other day and it was business as usual but let me tell you that they are ****in ready for anyone. The airport is still clogged up and i didnt see or hear any explosions, those humvees you see rolling down the road on TV all heavy are the real deal.Driving to Sulimaniyah tommorow should be alright.

I also had a wicked shwarma sandwich south east of Erbil this morning, i did notice they have doubled up the personal at all the checkpoints and they are even asking me for ID now. They also blocked facebook and youtube which means that **** is getting real

Chevron and Exxon have pulled out but not TOTAL, they aint having none of that ****

Dude stay safe..