Is the US targeting Iran now??

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yeah, why not.

It's time for another World War.

I wonder who will win this one?
I wonder how many would die in the process. It is hard to fathom anyone expressing glee at the thought of bombing another nation.........and slaughtering zillions of humans. Silly slogans like that are not cute, or funny........and have a sadistic component to them.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I wonder how many would die in the process. It is hard to fathom anyone expressing glee at the thought of bombing another nation.........and slaughtering zillions of humans. Silly slogans like that are not cute, or funny........and have a sadistic component to them.
They also will swallow up our young men and women, in time. I've noticed that those of us who have done actual military service are far more cautious about needless action and far less hawkish than the tough guys on here.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
They also will swallow up our young men and women, in time. I've noticed that those of us who have done actual military service are far more cautious about needless action and far less hawkish than the tough guys on here.

Guess you didn't account to much in the military then... ya never figured out how to use a firearm.. :lol:

I call bullshit on your military enrollment.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Guess you didn't account to much in the military then... ya never figured out how to use a firearm.. :lol:

Yup he says he was in the navy , yet has never heard of trolling or daisy chains .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I never said that I didn't know how to use firearms. I used to be a competitive shooter with rifles. What I believe (and lots of ex-mititary and policemen believe) is that the general public ... dim bulbs like you with half-baked agenda especially, shouldn't be armed, don't need to be armed and are a menace to us all when they are.

Hey, tough guy? Do you actually know he militarily powerful Iran is? Can you wrap your tiny brain around the consequences?

Do you really think that everyone in the military are always spoiling for a fight?

I know that all this is waaay last your pay grade ...

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yup he says he was in the navy , yet has never heard of trolling or daisy chains .
No, pigs. I'm not a pervert like you and the term "trolling" is much more recent than the 1970s anyway.

Spit on any service personnel today yet, pigs?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No, pigs. I'm not a pervert like you and the term "trolling" is much more recent than the 1970s anyway.

Spit on any service personnel today yet, pigs?
Just you , and the term trolling came about in the Canadian navy prior to the 1970’s . It’s practice was banned by the admiralty in the 70’s .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I never said that I didn't know how to use firearms. I used to be a competitive shooter with rifles. What I believe (and lots of ex-mititary and policemen believe) is that the general public ... dim bulbs like you with half-baked agenda especially, shouldn't be armed, don't need to be armed and are a menace to us all when they are.

Hey, tough guy? Do you actually know he militarily powerful Iran is? Can you wrap your tiny brain around the consequences?

Do you really think that everyone in the military are always spoiling for a fight?

Fine for you to be a target shooter , but no others should have the opportunity . Typical liberal , do as I say not as I do .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Fine for you to be a target shooter , but no others should have the opportunity . Typical liberal , do as I say not as I do .
I count that most of you could pass a though psych test to allow you to carry firearms. Most of you tough guys carry some kind of agenda around with you that requires you being armed.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Just you , and the term trolling came about in the Canadian navy prior to the 1970’s . It’s practice was banned by the admiralty in the 70’s .
I never, ever heard it. I don't know where you get your information from but I am an eye witness and it is news to me.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
...and slaughtering zillions of humans..
Does that number lessen the impact of using a real number like 100M in the two World Wars. All wars are created by bankers to keep the people in the nations from getting too organized that they can fire the current bankers and do a better job of it themselves with very few (if any) wars that includes more than 2 nations and those would be brief and not many killed as the rich would be the first ones hunted down rather than the last.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

only bullies spoil for a fight......

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In the case of NATO they also insist on inspections first so they can verify the enemy is defenseless before committing to an invasion. Grenada style each and every-time.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only fools spoil for a fight.

It's all so much fun in video games until real kids arrive back in Canada missing two, three limbs or heartsick to death.
Or they are ISIS members looking for a new home now that Syria remains in the hands of just Syrians.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I call bullshit on your "Canadian citizenship".

You're just another lying Yank wannabee.

My military "enrolement" ... Make that a Yank Librarian.