Is the Mormon faith predominantly racist?.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
polygamy exists in Muslim countries

They are just as sick as the Mormon polygamist. The fundamental reason why polygamy exists is simple, the men who follow this ideology are dominating male chauvinist (pig) who believe their individuality should be replicated in multiple times to insure their gin will be around longer, out of purely self centered reasoning. And I am sure racism in the Muslim world is alive and well.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
How about some proof Sock? Your word just ain't good enough.

May you forever be condemned to sit before an eight track player filled with Osmond Brothers music.

Hey what is eight track music and the Osmond Brothers have to do with perverts hiding behind religion? who hate and violate others, especially the civil rights of a 12 13 year old young mother, robbing a child’s life to call it their own.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Section 319(1): Public Incitement of Hatred

The crime of "publicly inciting hatred" has four main elements. To contravene the Code, a person must:

communicate statements,
in a public place,
incite hatred against an identifiable group,
in such a way that there will likely be a breach of the peace.
Under section 319, "communicating" includes communicating by telephone, broadcasting or other audible or visible means; a "public place" is one to which the public has access by right or invitation, express or implied; and "statements" means words (spoken, written or recorded), gestures, and signs or other visible representations.

All the above elements must be proven for a court to find an accused guilty of either:

an indictable offence, for which the punishment is imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or
an offence punishable on summary conviction.
Section 319(2) defines the additional offence of communicating statements, other than in private conversation, that wilfully promote hatred against an identifiable group.

Section 319(3) identifies acceptable defences. Indicates that no person shall be convicted of an offence if the statements in question:

are established to be true
were relevant to any subject of public interest, the discussion of which was for the public benefit, and if on reasonable grounds it was believed to be true
were expressed in good faith, it was attempted to establish by argument and opinion on a religious subject
were expressed in good faith, it was intended to point out, for the purpose of removal, matters tending to produce feelings of hatred toward an identifiable group in Canada

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Hey what is eight track music and the Osmond Brothers have to do with perverts hiding behind religion? who hate and violate others, especially the civil rights of a 12 13 year old young mother, robbing a child’s life to call it their own.

again...provide some proof of your allegations. If you can not, then the only bigot in this thread is you, trying to spread hatred of the entire Mormon faith on unfounded accusations.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
You are coming dangerously close....

No, I did not in any way say that all Mormons are polygamist, what I asked originally was whether Mormons are predominantly Racists? And you are looking to drag me in the dirt like always by splitting hair. Do we have this clear? I am not saying that ALL Mormons are Polygamists, but rather I ask a question is racism exists in the Mormon faith.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
No, I did not in any way say that all Mormons are polygamist, what I asked originally was whether Mormons are predominantly Racists? And you are looking to drag me in the dirt like always by splitting hair. Do we have this clear? I am not saying that ALL Mormons are Polygamists, but rather I ask a question is racism exists in the Mormon faith.

That is not what your posts indicate.

Doesn't matter. I don't swing the Gavel....

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Predominantly means majority, most.... not some...or a few...... so, in answer to the original question, no, Mormons are not predominantly racist. Just like they are not predominantly polygamists, and those that are polygamists are not predominantly pedophiles.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Predominantly means majority, most.... not some...or a few...... so, in answer to the original question, no, Mormons are not predominantly racist. Just like they are not predominantly polygamists, and those that are polygamists are not predominantly pedophiles.

you forgot the question mark gerryh, I asked if that is the case, I did not state anywhere where I condemned all Mormons, polygamy is a bent method of life, and I think I will live it there. If all Mormons are not racists I feel better all ready. I don’t hate people, I cant stand violators who dominate other peoples lives. And that is not a crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now do we have peace?

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

Gerryh you forgot to make a fair comment on the bottom part of my original post which proves I am not looking to condemned the Mormon faith but rather looking to understand it better.

I find this interesting, are Mormons turning the corner from racism?

A new beginning: Blacks giving the Mormon Church a second look

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
To all peace loving Mormons, if I have offended you with my question on racism, please except my apology . This thread was indented to learn rather then condemned.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
To all peace loving Mormons, if I have offended you with my question on racism, please except my apology . This thread was indented to learn rather then condemned.
Apology rejected.

Your posts didn't just ask questions, you made blatantly false statements like they were fact. Generalizing the entire Mormon faith, as racists and pedophiles, thus trying to incite hatred towards them. I find your actions to be offensive, repugnant and criminal.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
As the old saying goes: "Every coin has two sides".

So to the other side: Is the Nation of Islam predominantly racist?

"This thread was indented to learn rather then condemned".

What the Heck does that mean????

Reactions: lone wolf

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What the Heck does that mean????
That's what hatemongers say when they get caught. Unfortunately the facts of the matter say something completely different.

Soc's posts weren't asking questions, he was making blatantly false statements, claiming the all Mormon polygamists are pedophile perverts and the racist Mormon Church condones it. A clear violation of hate crime laws.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sorry, Sock? You've already given examples of what it means. It's all in the archives so I'll spare you the embarrassment of a link.

In the future ... and this is NOT to be nit-picky, my friend, for it is another very legal point you lose in argument....

....please except my apology....

Except for what?

Your own tongue be the best rope to hang you....

If I may?... The word is "accept"....

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Look gerryh, the thread is about whether or not the Mormon religion is predominately racist, we got to include in this discussion Mormons practicing polygamy, the reason for polygamy is based on perversion, based on an ideology that insures the same color of skin.
lmao What a load of baloney. If that were true, polygamists would have women of the same genetic base, not differening ones. But they do have women of different genetics, so your argument is straight crap. The Egyptian harems, for instance, housed more than just Egyptian women. There were women from a variety of places.

The Mormon examples of communal unions we see all over that are based on polygamy practice Mormonism, they all go to church while entranced in hypocrisy and hate towards the outside world.
roflmao Is that why Utah hosted the Olympics? Because the Mormons hate the rest of the world's population?

Now as for pedophilia and Greeks being labelled with that name, look around pedophilia is not a Greek problem or tradition, but rather a serious human problem, the Vatican, the sports coaches in North America, The Native Indian kids sexually abused for decades, Europe, Asia, and all over the world same problem.
Homosexuality (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

Homosexuality in ancient Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pederasty, a Custom of Ancient Greece

On my statement in a past post, I am referring to the pervert Mormons who practise Mormonism and believe polygamy is a means to insure one color, therefore racism dose exist within the Mormon religious fibber.
I am not saying all Mormons are the same, but rather looking to confirm a cause for racism with ios the Morman religion.
I doubt the Mormon people are any more bigoted than other groups. There are obviously more than just palefaces in the religion. There are obviously more than just blacks in the Mormon religion. etc. etc.
If I remember correctly the founder of Mormonism even married a Powhatan (native American) woman.

And BTW, not all polygamists are perverts.