Is all of Canada covered by current moderators?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
lolll - While I commend you on your excellent recycling practices, I see you smoked the fine print about the sharing of 'resources' before actually reading it. Please rectify this asap

*damn newbie forum leaders*

BAN "IM!!!!

Oops. Did I say that out loud?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
No matter how Irish you are, there will be no kissing you on my part. You just aren't my type.:lol:

I think Durka would volunteer for that duty, though.;-):p:lol:

Maybe Zan and Karrie instead 8). Durka's mustache looks to ticklish!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Maybe Zan and Karrie instead 8). Durka's mustache looks to ticklish!

While those are both excellent choices, they are both spoken for. Hey, a Mod's gotta have a perk or two, right?;-):lol::p:cool:

So, stick with Durka's mustache for now, and we'll see about later.:lol::p

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
lolll - While I commend you on your excellent recycling practices, I see you smoked the fine print about the sharing of 'resources' before actually reading it. Please rectify this asap

*damn newbie forum leaders*

Next time I'm in Alberta, I'll be sure to head on up to share :smile: Though I will have to buy a new Alberta Nova Scotia dictionary. The languages evolve too damned fast, and I'll need directions!

Reactions: Outta here

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol... guys, you're totally distracting me from my statistics homework. You lot are too funny.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Oh I've heard. The Scottish in me is sheep wisperer, though the Romanian side prevents me from being too Scottish with them sheepies :D

A sheep wisperer, eh? As opposed to a sheep whisperer, what does a wisperer do? Remember, this can and will be used against you in a court of law.:lol::p:lol:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
A sheep wisperer, eh? As opposed to a sheep whisperer, what does a wisperer do? Remember, this can and will be used against you in a court of law.:lol::p:lol:

Lol, it's like a ghost version of Sam the sheep dog ;)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Those sideburns might reduce global warming if contracted to major polluters as a filter.

Actually, looking at the picture in his Avatar I would hazard a guess that it is already pretty polluted.:p:lol:

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Show me one case where we've had an issue where someone was infracted or banned over mere colloquialism issues, and perhaps I'd see some validity to your concern. I personally understand the posts from French and Atlantic Canadians just fine, and figure shadow, Zan, and Kreskin do a fine job of 'deciphering' what their fellow Canadians are talking about.
Sorry karrie I must disagree because the question has never come up before. I doubt that your mentality and mine are identical, if they were that would be totally boring. I doubt that the moderators can see things from the point of view of some-one
who is at the scene of `whatever` and can comment or decide what is in the mind of the writer and I would bet you a buck and a half that they have no idea as to how Eastern Ontarioans or Quebecers think or perceive something.
Yet the membership is getting larger all the time and as I have read so many times `they cannot be every where at the same time`.
Ergo members get away with a lot. I noticed the other day that a member wrote that `moderation` was lacking and a lot of things went by without being viewed.
I respect the mods because it is a thankless job but allowing some thing that is counter to the rules go by is not acceptable.
An Eastern Canada/Atlantic moderator is needed.

Sometimes I cannot sleep and just read all the posts and threads and I find a lot of problems with them. But hey I am an insignificant member so it really doesn't matter.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Yet the membership is getting larger all the time and as I have read so many times `they cannot be every where at the same time`.
Ergo members get away with a lot. I noticed the other day that a member wrote that `moderation` was lacking and a lot of things went by without being viewed.
I respect the mods because it is a thankless job but allowing some thing that is counter to the rules go by is not acceptable.
An Eastern Canada/Atlantic moderator is needed.

I've never once heard of the mods not having time to read their reports. It's as much up to the members to report posts as anything, because mods don't have time to read all the posts in all the threads, no matter how many mods you add.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
8O I agree

With everything that has been said in this thread.

Everything

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah............a:tard:

Would someone please undo the little fasteners that keep my arms tied across this jacket.?

Anyone??

It's hard to type with one's nose

Please

Undo the @#^%$@*& jacket
go@Amm#%# PLEASE.

:bounce::bounce::sad1:ah, never mind

I been here for yeeeeers an I'm not a mod

Very mod-est though.

Scratch, methinks a bit of time shall pass afore God speaks to you and lifts you up unto his right hand, and bestows the upon you all the sh i t what goes with being a mod.

Enjoy being a plebe!! It's fun!! You can piss folks off to no end, and you might not even get banned. hee hee hee hee

undo the goddam straps.......come on!!! My nose is sore!!

:-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-(

Nugg,
As always to the point. You kill me.
Printable, I tell you.
Take care my friend.
sincerely,
scratch