Is all of Canada covered by current moderators?

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
If they are all from the western part of the country how can they understand what is being said or implied by a comment from someone in Nova Scotia or Newfound land.
Ten Penny do you understand a thread or post from a Quebecer or a Nova Scotian?

Therein lies the problem.

This is ridiculous.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
?I t'nod, hsilgne hguone doog kaeps I, haeY.

ETA: .hguoht doog os t'nsi hcnerf yM.

:D

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
?I t'nod, hsilgne hguone doog kaeps I, haeY.

ETA: .hguoht doog os t'nsi hcnerf yM.

:D

You can't even speak pig-latin properly, Tonington!:lol::p:lol:

You should have put it as :ATE instead.:lol: What sort of Forum Leader are you?

Begin the Walk of Shame(tm)!!!!

LOL! Just kidding, my friend. You are a good egg.:cool:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Show me one case where we've had an issue where someone was infracted or banned over mere colloquialism issues, and perhaps I'd see some validity to your concern. I personally understand the posts from French and Atlantic Canadians just fine, and figure shadow, Zan, and Kreskin do a fine job of 'deciphering' what their fellow Canadians are talking about.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Hey scratch, we still luv ya man. Everyone is just having fun.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't still love him Kreskin... he crossed his line on the seat! He's touching me!!! He's looking at me funny!!! Da-aad! Make 'im stop!!!!!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Show me one case where we've had an issue where someone was infracted or banned over mere colloquialism issues, and perhaps I'd see some validity to your concern. I personally understand the posts from French and Atlantic Canadians just fine, and figure shadow, Zan, and Kreskin do a fine job of 'deciphering' what their fellow Canadians are talking about.
What's a colloquialism? I think I missed that english class. Actually, I missed most of my english classes.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I don't still love him Kreskin... he crossed his line on the seat! He's touching me!!! He's looking at me funny!!! Da-aad! Make 'im stop!!!!!
Everyone wants that Bunny Rabbit Karrie.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
You can't even speak pig-latin properly, Tonington!:lol::p:lol:

You should have put it as :ATE instead.:lol: What sort of Forum Leader are you?

Begin the Walk of Shame(tm)!!!!

LOL! Just kidding, my friend. You are a good egg.:cool:

Bah, I'm a Maritimer. My language is different than yours! Kiss me, I'm part Irish. And Romanian. And Scottish. I guess that makes me Canadian eh? lol

Zan, I printed the manual off some time ago. That page I used to roll a nice fat dooby. You folks should have vetted this forum leader more carefully! :lol:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Bah, I'm a Maritimer. My language is different than yours! Kiss me, I'm part Irish. And Romanian. And Scottish. I guess that makes me Canadian eh? lol

Zan, I printed the manual off some time ago. That page I used to roll a nice fat dooby. You folks should have vetted this forum leader more carefully! :lol:

No matter how Irish you are, there will be no kissing you on my part. You just aren't my type.:lol:

I think Durka would volunteer for that duty, though.;-):p:lol:

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB

lolll - While I commend you on your excellent recycling practices, I see you smoked the fine print about the sharing of 'resources' before actually reading it. Please rectify this asap

*damn newbie forum leaders*

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't think T's sheepish enough to be Durka's type either.

Oh yeah.. burn! lol.