In his Christmas letter Trudeau portrays Muslims as victims of hate crimes

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What a bunch of bullsh*t rhetoric. If the elements that make us similar are always far greater than the elements which we are diverse, then how the hell can he claim that diversity is a strength?

and a prime example of the simple minded. When unable to comprehend something, then it's gotta be bullshyte.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It would take more than getting into a boxing ring to make him look like a man. He looks to me like a sex change operation is what he needs. Just doesn't look manly enough to be in charge of anything.
Oh well, maybe we can think of him as the first feminine Prime Minister.

I think he's tough but dumb. I should be PMn but you peaseants fuked it up.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
It would take more than getting into a boxing ring to make him look like a man. He looks to me like a sex change operation is what he needs. Just doesn't look manly enough to be in charge of anything.
Did you miss out on Kim Campbell?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

I'm curious. What the hell are you doing on the internet? Don't you have some laundry to do? Floors to wash? Dishes to do? Meals to cook?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Squeeze harder.

I'm curious. What the hell are you doing on the internet? Don't you have some laundry to do? Floors to wash? Dishes to do? Meals to cook?

Wow, you really are a chauvinist pig. No wonder you like Islam and Muslims, they treat their women the same way, plus stoning and beating.. I'm guessing you're all for that too, ya senile old fukk.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Wow, you really are a chauvinist pig. No wonder you like Islam and Muslims, they treat their women the same way, plus stoning and beating.. I'm guessing you're all for that too, ya senile old fukk.

Yup, you is as dumb as a stick. Now, we'll see if she's just as dense.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Fear? Is fear why I want to cut these f-ckers off at the knees, dig a big hole and push their useless carcasses in an a scale that would require a fleet of D9s?

That isn't fear. It is my duty as a human being.

I'm starting to like Trumps message... round the Muslims up and send them back to the Middle East..

Either they fight to fix their own homeland, and don't bother coming here to screw ours up.

Start closing up mosques..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMndxpFf0dc

Yup, you is as dumb as a stick. Now, we'll see if she's just as dense.

Don't you have some laundry to do? Floors to wash? Dishes to do? Meals to cook?

Calling it as I see it.. you're a chauvinist pig. Why don't you get busy doing laundry, washing floors or doing dishes. You took a shot at her for being a woman, now run off and do women's work.

You are a chauvinist pig gerryh.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Calling it as I see it.. you're a chauvinist pig. Why don't you get busy doing laundry, washing floors or doing dishes. You took a shot at her for being a woman, now run off and do women's work.

Like I said, dumb as a stick.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

What are you talking about? She makes more sense than 90% of the internet! Predicting Justin will last two terms or more doesn't exactly enhance your credibility! :) :) :)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What are you talking about? She makes more sense than 90% of the internet! Predicting Justin will last two terms or more doesn't exactly enhance your credibility! :) :) :)

You didn't get it either, I see. That, however, is not a surprise.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I am wondering if you are unfamiliar with the term "politics of division."
I am. But I'm also familiar with the term "cult of personality". Which is exactly what we have here with prince selfie and his hordes of disciples and fluffers.

I've been telling you people this for almost 10 years.

And I think Mr. Trudeau's position on renewing Canada's nation-to-nation relationship with First Nations is fairly clear.
And all window dressing, unless he scraps the Indian Act.

Some of us can tell the difference between the fluff this clown is pedalling and real change, son.

Oh ya, you're scared ****less.
I want to unleash the very hounds of hell upon ISIL, does that make me scared?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Ok, I get it.

Wow, you really are a chauvinist pig.

Yeah, wow is right....but not for the reason you think. You've completely missed the point.

Calling it as I see it.. you're a chauvinist pig.

Yeah, ok, fine, whatever, but.......

Why don't you get busy doing laundry, washing floors or doing dishes. You took a shot at her for being a woman, now run off and do women's work.

Double fukking wow.....B00Mer you have no standing to call anyone chauvinist.

I am. But I'm also familiar with the term "cult of personality". Which is exactly what we have here with prince selfie and his hordes of disciples and fluffers.

That right there says it all. It is the very reason why I was initially suspicious of his rise to leader of the party and why I continue to be hesitant of having any faith or hope in the party. Believe me, I'd rather have faith in the Liberal Party, all around it is a much better fit for me politically speaking....but they ran it into the ground under Cretien/Martin, threw that intellectual douchebag Iggy at us and then promoted a Jr member to party leadership simply because of his last name.

They've lost all substance and remain superficial in my eyes.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That right there says it all. It is the very reason why I was initially suspicious of his rise to leader of the party and why I continue to be hesitant of having any faith or hope in the party. Believe me, I'd rather have faith in the Liberal Party, all around it is a much better fit for me politically speaking....but they ran it into the ground under Cretien/Martin, threw that intellectual douchebag Iggy at us and then promoted a Jr member to party leadership simply because of his last name.

They've lost all substance and remain superficial in my eyes.
BINGO!!!

He even admitted it when he defended his spread in Vogue. He wants to connect with those that aren't politically inclined.

That can only be read "I want people to vote for me, not because they understand my politics, but because I'm likeable."

No substance, just fluff, and the bobble heads have swallowed it.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
BINGO!!!

He even admitted it when he defended his spread in Vogue. He wants to connect with those that aren't politically inclined.

That can only be read "I want people to vote for me, not because they understand my politics, but because I'm likeable."

No substance, just fluff, and the bobble heads have swallowed it.

There are bobble heads all over the political spectrum....they will support and condone a statement/policy for no other reason than it has the stamp of their preferred party all over it....regardless of quality, regardless of anything. Good idea, bad idea? Who cares? As long as it's Liberal/Conservative/NDP etc. That's never going to go away, sadly, I guess there are just always going to be a certain segment of the voting populace that is just superficial. Whatever.

This goes deeper than that though. This goes all the way through the party, right down to it's roots. They are clinging to the superficial flower and not clearing away the rotten undergrowth. When the Conservative Party was decimated in the early nineties, down to what? two seats in the HOC? They reinvented themselves, from the ground up. Rightly, wrongly, agree or disagree, they cleaned house. When the Liberals were faced with similar circumstances after the Sponsorship Scandal and the Cretien/Martin debacle, they did not clean house. Instead the focused on finding the most shiny object they could find.