In his Christmas letter Trudeau portrays Muslims as victims of hate crimes

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Problem is, he hasn't got it right yet.

He's no different then the end of worlders.

Oh yeah, the grumpy old pension collector, alzheimer quickly setting in... we can see the affects in your posts.

I hear you can still do all those things while using a tampon and still be a passive aggresive p-ssy like gerryh or Justin.

:lol:

You mean "Jeri Girl."

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't hide behind passive aggressiveness to mask fear. I am aggressive and I'd have zero issues gutting a sorry excuse for a human that will kill, rape and slaughter women and children. You?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

It's his world he's worried about, let him go, the world won't notice, much.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"The main message in Trudeau’s letter is dealing with importance of opening the heart to the needy (Syrian refugees, unprivileged etc.), being kind and generous to your neighbour and fellow Canadians and supporting the middle class."

I hope Trudeau is thinking about being generous to our own 'needy' who are sleeping under bridges without nice new winter coats like he presented to the refugees.
And I hope he remembers to care about the middle-class when he can no longer pay the interest on the gigantic deficit and has to wring us for more taxes!
He's a f***ing mealy-mouthed hypocritical daydreamer! I doubt if even a bomb up his A$$ would wake him up to what the real world is like!

I think you have him pegged pretty close, but he comes by it honestly! He grew up at 24 Sussex Drive with a platinum spoon in his mouth living high on the hog while the taxpayers footed the bill. Not even an inkling of the struggles of the average wage slave.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I'm not Paranoid... I just extremly hate Trudeau and when he fails which he will, I'll take great pleasure in gloating about his misfortune and those who voted for the fluff and I will reiterate my past statement; anyone who voted for Trudeau, is a traitor to Canada.

I share your feeling about Trudeau! There's something about that guy that I just can't stand the sight of. I can't decide whether he's more like a 19th century old maid or a 'she-man' but the mealy-mouthed anemic way he talks make me sick
Mulcair and Harper at least had voices and stances that portrayed real people. Trudeau's like an automaton, sickly smile, wheedling whispery voice, YUCK!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I share your feeling about Trudeau! There's something about that guy that I just can't stand the sight of. I can't decide whether he's more like a 19th century old maid or a 'she-man' but the mealy-mouthed anemic way he talks make me sick
Mulcair and Harper at least had voices and stances that portrayed real people. Trudeau's like an automaton, sickly smile, wheedling whispery voice, YUCK!

Yup, Justin is a Big Fighter in the Boxing ring... this is what I think of every time I see his photo. :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMqBz6DDQM

A really Pretty boy, a prison bitch.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
“I think Canada and indeed any modern society does best when we understand that diversity is a source of strength not a source of weakness, that the elements on which we are similar are always far greater than the elements which we are diverse,
What a bunch of bullsh*t rhetoric. If the elements that make us similar are always far greater than the elements which we are diverse, then how the hell can he claim that diversity is a strength?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The problem we have is we don't know the basics of being and Muslim and
who is coming here First most of the first load that came were Armenian
Christians not Muslims at all and secondly many who are coming here do
not want to be in the company of madness. Terrorists do now hang out in
refugee camps we allow them in with Visas and airplane tickets and not
through Canada either

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The problem we have is we don't know the basics of being and Muslim and
who is coming here First most of the first load that came were Armenian
Christians not Muslims at all and secondly many who are coming here do
not want to be in the company of madness. Terrorists do now hang out in
refugee camps we allow them in with Visas and airplane tickets and not
through Canada either
Basics of being, yup that;s the problem.

i/M NO EXPERT GERRY IM JUSTN FELL HE AINT RIGHT.

BUT I/m not right either

In your head..
Someday youwillgrow one.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Yup, Justin is a Big Fighter in the Boxing ring... this is what I think of every time I see his photo. :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMqBz6DDQM

A really Pretty boy, a prison bitch.

It would take more than getting into a boxing ring to make him look like a man. He looks to me like a sex change operation is what he needs. Just doesn't look manly enough to be in charge of anything.
Oh well, maybe we can think of him as the first feminine Prime Minister.