I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The OP, and you provide way too much info already and no I don't want to know if your knees left skid-marks on the hard-wood floor. LOL

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
The OP, and you provide way too much info already and no I don't want to know if your knees left skid-marks on the hard-wood floor. LOL

Do you want to know what I think of those who condemn homosexuality as being morally wrong?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you want to know what I think of those who condemn homosexuality as being morally wrong?
Not really, but don't let that stop you.
Just because I have no desire to practice it doesn't mean I have any animosity towards the ones who do practice it. Their public rants I could do without, but then that 'empty space' would just be taken up by another rant by somebody who feels persecuted, better the gays than the Jews.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Not really, but don't let that stop you.
Just because I have no desire to practice it doesn't mean I have any animosity towards the ones who do practice it. Their public rants I could do without, but then that 'empty space' would just be taken up by another rant by somebody who feels persecuted, better the gays than the Jews.

Oh Snap!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I was onto page three before I noticed the dates on most of the
postings. I was going to ask how the wife is taking it, but she'll have
had time to get use to it by now. :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Slow day at the office?.....:smilebox:
No, sick as a dog...

I was onto page three before I noticed the dates on most of the
postings. I was going to ask how the wife is taking it, but she'll have
had time to get use to it by now. :lol:
:lol:

Sorry for the necropost, but since the point of this thread was being misappropriated by some people, I thought maybe they should refresh themselves with it...

;-)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Lemme see, an honorary Jewish, gay, abo. You also have a speech impediment, are a Bible-thumping pagan, and two or three other things that distinguish you as a minority? :D (Just a guess)

You forgot, crippled black lesbian taxi driver...

I'm the HRC's wet dream...