Hydro one claims ignorance,as does the regulators

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Or, you know, people are just getting annoyed with your condescending tripe.
who are "people"SLM?Which people?or do you mean all the alteregos?
Boy do you know how to whine.No response please!

here in the real world,everyone loves me and never tires of my condescending tripe.
people beg me for more.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
who are "people"SLM?Which people?or do you mean all the alteregos?
Boy do you know how to whine.No response please!

Uh huh, yeah, sure. Keep going with the "this forum sucks" etc pace and we'll just see who the "people" are.

here in the real world,everyone loves me and never tires of my condescending tripe.
people beg me for more.
Wow, you're sure full of something. Mostly crap but still full of it.

And speaking of alter egos, yours needs a refresh on both punctuation and embracing the paragraph.

I'm sure we'll meet again.

Have a nice day.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Uh huh, yeah, sure. Keep going with the "this forum sucks" etc pace and we'll just see who the "people" are.

Wow, you're sure full of something. Mostly crap but still full of it.

And speaking of alter egos, yours needs a refresh on both punctuation and embracing the paragraph.

I'm sure we'll meet again.

Have a nice day.
chill,
have a laugh,make love,eat a hot dog,kiss a dog,go to church, go fishing,kiss a toad,.....no need to get excited about nothing,this including my punctuation and embracing the paragraph,(what ever this means).It nots worth it to get excited about something so trivial and so anonymous.Chill!

Be good to your fellow man,I mean woman,help me to have the the right tools for my punctuation,I know nothing about computers but I am great with instructions,is there a spell check on this forum?The whole refresh thing sounds inviting,sort of flirty and tempting,so bring on all the "refresh" you can give.I submit to being ignorant and stupid,is this good enough for you?
Have a great week,until we meet again,I wish you peace.

the whole forum sucks things was so long ago,let it go,kiss your mother.

So does this mean I won't be reading the report on the report?
I love your humour and I am with you on the report on report thing.