Hydro one claims ignorance,as does the regulators

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
seems to be alot of jealousy on this forum,like a child on the playground being jealous type.
i will write what I want,please note it may be not of others opinion,but this is o.k, this is what a forum is all about.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Here's the thing. I won't criticise your spelling or grammar because that's what people do when they have little else to critique. However, without getting in the weeds of your thread I can't help but see this whole exercise as the ramblings of a self congratulatory wingnut. Sorry dude. If it's something else I'm not seeing it so far. I also don't see a lot of other posters contributing which means they probably feel the same way.

Word of advice.......if you've got something of substance your marketing approach sucks and is sinking it.
Hello grainfedpraiboy 2127176,
I have nothing to market.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
seems to be alot of jealousy on this forum,like a child on the playground being jealous type.
i will write what I want,please note it may be not of others opinion,but this is o.k, this is what a forum is all about.

Or, you know, people are just getting annoyed with your condescending tripe.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh, everything's coming up roses is it?

That's just way too much faith to have in the outcome of this thread.

I have your best interests at heart, I'm just trying to save you from disappointment.
You're kidding right?

If it shows up, I read it and am entertained.

It doesn't, we get a better glimpse into the author, I'm entertained.

Where's the downside?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
You're kidding right?

If it shows up, I read it and am entertained.

Dude we've got to get you out to the movies or something, lol.

It doesn't, we get a better glimpse into the author, I'm entertained.

Where's the downside?
You need more of a glimpse? I've about had my fill to be honest.

I'm easily amused but I loose interest quickly.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't know if it's coordinated or anything, but they do say trouble always come in threes right?
That and burns, cuts and sh!t.

Speaking of which, I had to take Kooter to the hospital yesterday. He was polishing these collars for columns at the Eaton Centre, and one slipped and his arm got sucked into our large stand up polisher. 10 stitches, 3 internal, 7 external. A month ago he got 7 stitches, 2 internal, 5 external, after being stabbed with a pair of scissors.

I'm not looking forward to number 3.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
That and burns, cuts and sh!t.

Speaking of which, I had to take Kooter to the hospital yesterday. He was polishing these collars for columns at the Eaton Centre, and one slipped and his arm got sucked into our large stand up polisher. 10 stitches, 3 internal, 7 external. A month ago he got 7 stitches, 2 internal, 5 external, after being stabbed with a pair of scissors.

8O

I'm not looking forward to number 3.
Surround yourself with bubblewrap and Nerf.......maybe you'll get lucky.