How Iranians Treat Prisoners

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
did you look into what that article said?
or did you automaticly dismiss it as bull****?

• Insulin
Today, insulin is prescribed for both the Type I and Type II diabetics. Injectable insulin substitutes for the insulin that the body no longer produces. Of course, this treatment, while necessary for preserving the life of the Type I diabetic, is highly questionable when applied to the Type II diabetic.
It is important to note that neither insulin nor any of these oral hypoglycaemic agents exerts any curative action whatsoever on any type of diabetes. None of these medical strategies is designed to normalise the cellular uptake of glucose by the cells that need it to power their activity.
The prognosis with this orthodox treatment is increasing disability and early death from heart or kidney failure or the failure of some other vital organ.

Alternative Medical Treatment
The third step to a cure for this disease is to become informed and to apply an alternative methodology that is soundly based upon good science.
Effective alternative treatment that directly leads to a cure is available today for some Type I and for many Type II diabetics. About 5% of the diabetic population suffers from Type I diabetes; about 95% has Type II diabetes.22 Gestational diabetes is simply ordinary diabetes contracted by a woman who is pregnant.
For the Type I diabetic, an alternative methodology for the treatment of Type I diabetes is now available. It was developed in modern hospitals in Madras, India, and subjected to rigorous double-blind studies to prove its efficacy.23 It operates to restore normal pancreatic beta cell function so that the pancreas can again produce insulin as it should. This approach apparently was capable of curing Type I diabetes in over 60% of the patients on whom it was tested. The major complication lies in whether the antigens that originally led to the autoimmune destruction of these beta cells have disappeared from or remain in the body. If they remain, a cure is less likely; if they have disappeared, the cure is more likely. For reasons already discussed, this methodology is not likely to appear in the United States any time soon, and certainly not in the American orthodox medical community.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/DiabetesDeception.html

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Effective alternative treatment that directly leads to a cure is available today for some Type I and for many Type II diabetics.

NOT true.

this is why I don't read your posts, stretch, because they always contain crap like that.

post what you want now because i'm leaving this thread. If I read any more of your crap i'll have to throw the computer through a window.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
NOT true.

this is why I don't read your posts, stretch, because they always contain crap like that.

post what you want now because i'm leaving this thread. If I read any more of your crap i'll have to throw the computer through a window.

saying "not true" is not an arguement mate

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Vaccine Dangers and Vested Interests

A retired vaccine researcher goes public on what the pharmaceutical industry and the health authorities don't want us to know: that vaccines are unsafe, untested and one of the greatest frauds of our time.

Statistics and Propaganda
How many Americans really die of the flu each year? Ask the American Lung Association. Better yet, read their own report from August 2004, titled "Trends in Pneumonia and Influenza/Morbidity and Mortality". This report comes from the Research and Scientific Affairs Epidemiology and Statistics Unit. At the bottom of the document, the source is listed as the National Center for Health Statistics, "Report of Final Mortality Statistics, 1979–2001".
Get ready for some surprises, especially since the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) keeps trumpeting flu-death annual numbers as 36,000. Like clockwork. Year in and year out, 36,000 people in the US die from the flu every year. Killer disease. Watch out! Get your flu shot. Every autumn. Don't wait. You might fall over dead in the street!
Here are the total influenza deaths from the report (from 1979 to 1995, the stats were released every two years):
1979: 604;
1981: 3,006;
1983: 1,431;
1985: 2,054;
1987: 632;
1989: 1,593;
1991: 1,137;
1993: 1,044;
1995: 606;
1996: 745;
1997: 720;
1998: 1,724;
1999: 1,665;
2000: 1765;
2001: 257.
Don't believe me? Here is the page: http://www.lungusa.org/atf/cf/%7B7A8D42C2-FCCA-4604-8ADE-7F5D5E762256%7D/PI1.PDF.
Get there and go to page nine of the document. Then start scrolling down until you come to the chart for flu deaths as a separate category.
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/VaccineResearcher.html

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
saying "not true" is not an arguement

Stretch, you don't run around touting cures for chronic disease unless you've SEEN IT WORK. Trust me. Plenty of researchers are shady. Plenty of research is fudged in order to drum up hype and get funding. These are facts that people with chronic diseases know. We know that everytime someone gets our hopes up with a cure, we're likely to end up feeling crushed as those hopes are dashed. For every chronic disease out there, there are at least 300 'cures' on the market. These doctors, researchers, and companies, prey on the hopes of people whose lives are impacted by disease and illness. But for all of those looking to sell a cure, thankfully, there are also those keeping the community abreast of honest progress. You can rest assured that Hermann follows the latest literature in honest research, and knows what is and isn't available for treatment options and cures. Yes, coming from him 'not true' is an argument.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Stretch, you don't run around touting cures for chronic disease unless you've SEEN IT WORK. Trust me. Plenty of researchers are shady. Plenty of research is fudged in order to drum up hype and get funding. These are facts that people with chronic diseases know. We know that everytime someone gets our hopes up with a cure, we're likely to end up feeling crushed as those hopes are dashed. For every chronic disease out there, there are at least 300 'cures' on the market. These doctors, researchers, and companies, prey on the hopes of people whose lives are impacted by disease and illness. But for all of those looking to sell a cure, thankfully, there are also those keeping the community abreast of honest progress. You can rest assured that Hermann follows the latest literature in honest research, and knows what is and isn't available for treatment options and cures. Yes, coming from him 'not true' is an argument.

1st up, this planet is "run" according to the bottom line.... true?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
everything that happens on this planet, has a result in a bottom line somewhere... yes?
and........ because of that "bottom line'..... we are slaves....hopefully, not mindless....

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
1st up, this planet is "run" according to the bottom line.... true?

I don't think you can accurately sum it up like that, no. But, if you've lived long with a chronic illness, with people around every corner wanting to sell you a cure, then it can start to feel that way alright.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I don't think you can accurately sum it up like that, no. But, if you've lived long with a chronic illness, with people around every corner wanting to sell you a cure, then it can start to feel that way alright.

I so very much appreciate that....I'm not a snake oil salesman....... I'd never hurt........quite the opposite........I research it b4 I post it

Last edited:

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
an while we're on the subject....bastards I have known......
the us of g ....... 4 dropping 2 wmd on 1 country......
for invading a country on a lie.....
for invading a 2nd country with no link to the 1st......all on the pretext of nine one one

Last edited:

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Papacy1.html
THE CRIMINAL HISTORY OF THE PAPACY

Far from being pious followers of Jesus Christ, as the Catholic Church would have us believe, a great many of the popes performed acts of corruption, cruelty, debauchery, genocide, greed, terror and warfare..

The Criminal History of the Papacy

The papal office has an unparalleled record of corruption and criminality over the centuries, and the true history of the popes is one of scandals, cruelty, debauchery, reigns of terror, warfare and moral depravity.

Part 1 of 3

Many of the popes of the 13th to 16th centuries continued the criminal, bloodthirsty and debauched lifestyles of their corrupt predecessors and reached new depths of depravity that the modern Church is keen to keep hidden.

The history of greed, blood-lust and depravity of many of the popes and the Roman Church hierarchy has been falsified by modern Church historians to present images of piety and humility.

Part 3 of 3

The Criminal History of the Papacy​

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Dublin diocese pays out 7.8 million euros for sex-abuse claims
Dublin- The Catholic Church in Dublin has paid out 7.8 million euros (10.6 million dollars) to settle claims of sexual abuse by priests, Irish press reports said Wednesday. Eight Dublin priests have been convicted of child sexual abuse and three more are currently facing charges, the Irish Examiner reported.

Posted May 2, 2007 09:30 AM PST
Category:
RELIGION

There should be no sanctuary for child abusers, EVER!
Yes, there's the money, but money cannot mend the spirit of a kid who is abused, then told never to tell anyone about it, because if they do, "God will punish them". The Catholic church seems to have one of the greatest problems with this issue, and after so many parrishes - in Europe and the US - going broke to pay these claims, one would think that someone in the heirarchy would finally get a clue.
http://rawstory.com/news/dpa/Dublin_diocese_pays_out_7_8_million_05022007.html

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It's a bad bad nasty bad very bad and nasty old institution, full of nasty old men and women who can't make it in the RW. Some of them are o/k though, I can't understand why the good ones would get involved with a bad nasty rotten nasty very bad institution that's eaten people for hundreds odf years.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
it's a comfort zone thing...to acknowledge that there is a problem, means you have to do something...to do something means they would have to step outside their comfort zone...which would entail danger to them and theirs....much easier and safer to remain in the ostrich pen

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Bush's farewell tantrum
In the end, President Bush's failure to heed the will of the people isn't so much an act of principle, but rather an outburst of sheer peevishness. With Democrats in control of Congress, he's no longer getting a blank check to fund his military adventures. He finds this frustrating, so he's stamping his foot, covering his ears, and taking his party down with him. All this is exactly what one would expect in the way of a political farewell gesture from a spoiled rich kid who never grew up. Future generations of historians will note George W. Bush made a mess of every real job he ever had - and, unfortunately for America, the presidency of the United States proved to be no exception.

Posted May 2, 2007 07:00 AM PST
Category:
IRAQ

Bush & Company can still wreak a world of hurt in the time he - and they - have left.
Right now, with revelation after revelation that the arguments for the Iraqi war were simply fabricated, we're hearing calls for the impeachment of both the president and vice-president. This administration is getting cornered by its lies, and there are few things more dangerous than cornered animals.
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/opinion_columnists/article/0,2777,DRMN_23972_5513967,00.html

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Millions Of Chickens Fed Tainted Pet Food
At least 2.5 million broiler chickens from an Indiana producer were fed pet food scraps contaminated with the chemical melamine and subsequently sold for human consumption, federal health officials reported yesterday. Officials emphasized that they do not believe the tainted chickens -- or the smaller number of contaminated pigs that were reported to have entered the human food supply -- pose risks to people who ate them.

Posted May 2, 2007 06:17 AM PST
Category:
SCIENCE/HEALTH

Memo to the FDA: you folks are supposed to KNOW, scientifically, not just "believe". The truth is, you have no hard scientific evidence on this, so you're throwing out a soothing soundbite to calm the American people, who look to you for protection of the food chain; a protection you seem incabable of providing.
http://www.rawstory.com/showarticle...nt/article/2007/05/01/AR2007050102071_pf.html