House Resolution Calls for Naval Blockade against Iran

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Durka

And all that's acceptable to you isn't it!

But you're right there's little point in discussing the criminality and perversion behind the Bush administration. When Columbian drug dealers or Mexican drug dealers are convicted of crimes in America...there's no call for an invasion of Columbia or Mexico now is there? Why? Because there's nothing "in-it" for Israel.

Durka you like so many here at Canadian Content would rather live in a fantasy than acknowledge the truth. That fantasy will kill you ...and it will kill us all.

Have a nice day!

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Good posts, ITN.
Glad to see you're still doing the "Canadian-I-hate-America" watch.

Having been the recipient of such righteous anger, I'm starting to think that most hate misses the truth whereas kindness does not.

America hates Iran ? Iran hates America ?

Some say one or the other is right. Are both wrong ?

When MikeyDB isn't doing the bash America posts, he's showed a very kind, caring human side. MikeyDB might even be right about a lot of his complaints. Actually if you just took out the word America and read the content of his complaint, it would help us see that most of his complaints are caring and sincere. And then again maybe he's ultimately right.

It's just that I've seen hate in my own personal life really hurt me healthwise.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Right now, the worst terrorists in the world are the yankees, led by a warmongering war criminal idiot...