Han dies

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Carrie Fisher reveals teenage affair with Harrison Ford
Radar Online
First posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 06:04 PM EST | Updated: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 06:18 PM EST
Carrie Fisher had a shocking secret affair with Harrison Ford , who says he seduced her after he got her drunk on the set of first Star Wars movie.
Now 60, the former Princess Leia blew the whistle on her forbidden romance with Han Solo in a forthcoming book, The Princess Diarist , exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com.
Harrison was a 34-year-old married father of two when he met the fresh-faced, 19-year-old Carrie on the London set of the blockbuster sci-fi classic.
The daughter of showbiz royals, Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds , Carrie said Harrison offered to drive her home when she was ”wine sodden” and they ended up in bed.
The teenager was sexually inexperienced and complained she was a “bad kisser.”
She recalled that their first lovemaking experience didn’t exactly send her to the stars, either, but she forgave him because “he really was handsome.”
Carrie couldn’t remember many details of their three-month relationship because of ”the brutal strength of Harrison’s preferred strain of pot.”
Her book contains excerpts from a diary she kept of the affair, in which she said she tried ”relentlessly” to make him love her and fantasized that he would ask he to marry him and give her a “gold band with diamonds (inscribed) ‘Carrison.”’
But at the finish of the 1976 shoot, Harrison returned to his wife Mary and two sons.
Their marriage broke up soon after, Carrie wrote, but she insisted the divorce was ”for reasons having nothing whatsoever to do with me.”
Carrie Fisher reveals teenage affair with Harrison Ford | Celebrities | Entertai

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Carrie Fisher clears up Harrison Ford 'bad in bed' gossip
WENN.com
First posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 07:42 PM EST | Updated: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 07:56 PM EST
Actress Carrie Fisher has urged gossip-mongers to read her memoir before spreading lies about her one-time lover Harrison Ford’s sex skills.
The 60-year-old details her three-month extramarital affair with Ford in her new book, The Princess Diarist, revealing they were more than just friends while shooting Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope in 1976, when she first portrayed Princess Leia and Harrison took on the role of Han Solo.
An excerpt purportedly from the upcoming release began circulating online on Tuesday, apparently suggesting Carrie, then 19, was left disappointed the first time she slept with her co-star.
The actress has since spoken out to dismiss the unfounded claims, telling People.com, “Any reports claiming I said Harrison was bad in bed are utterly false. Perhaps people should read the book before they write their stories.”
She has also taken to Twitter to address the reports, insisting her book makes no mention of Harrison’s lovemaking skills.
“I would never talk about how someone was in any furniture - chair, bed, coffee table or otherwise,” she joked.
Carrie has only fond memories of her short-lived affair, admitting it was “so intense”, and adding, “It was Han and Leia during the week, and Carrie and Harrison during the weekend... I was so inexperienced, but I trusted something about him. He was kind.”
The star also revealed she had called Harrison to warn him about her tell-all, but he didn’t have much to say about the big reveal.
“He went, ‘Lawyer!’” Carrie recalled, admitting she sent him an advanced copy of the manuscript but never heard back.
Despite his silence about the romance news, Carrie has no regrets about going public with her fling, even though it suggests Ford was unfaithful to his then-wife Mary Marquardt.
“It was 40 years ago,” she said.
Harrison and Mary filed for divorce in 1979. He went on to wed Melissa Mathison in 1983, and now he’s married to actress Calista Flockhart.
Carrie has only been married once - to singer Paul Simon from 1983 to 1984.
Harrison and Carrie both reprised their roles for Star Wars: The Force Awakens last year.
Carrie Fisher clears up Harrison Ford 'bad in bed' gossip | Celebrities | Entert

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke to appear in Han Solo's Star Wars spinoff film
WENN.com
First posted: Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:24 AM EST | Updated: Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:52 AM EST
Emilia Clarke has landed a role in the new Han Solo movie.
The Game of Thrones actress has been cast in the as-yet-untitled standalone project, according to the official Star Wars website.
Emilia, who plays the fierce mother of dragons Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO show, was revealed as the latest star to join the “dynamic cast” on Friday.
“(Her) role will round out a cast of characters that Han and Chewie will encounter on their adventures,” the post on the Star Wars site read.
The 30-year-old Brit will star alongside Alden Ehrenreich, who is playing titular character Solo, and Donald Glover, who was recently cast as Lando Calrissian.
Creed star Tessa Thompson, actress and singer Zoe Kravitz, Naomi Scott and Adria Arjona have all been in the running for a part in the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. However, it’s unknown if Emilia has been cast in the female lead role they tested for.
The film is number two of three planned Star Wars prequel anthology films which will be directed by The LEGO Movie duo Phil Lord and Christopher Miller - and will show Harrison Ford’s legendary character in his formative years.
Rogue One, the first Star Wars prequel, is released in cinemas next month. It follows a team of rebels who plot to steal plans that go on to create the Death Star.
The Han Solo movie is slated for release in 2018.
'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke to appear in Han Solo's Star Wars spinoff f

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Carrie Fisher regrets Harrison Ford affair controversy
WENN.com
First posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 03:46 PM EST | Updated: Monday, November 21, 2016 03:52 PM EST
Carrie Fisher feels terrible for drawing attention to Harrison Ford’s private life by going public with their affair on the set of the first Star Wars movie.
The 60-year-old details her three-month extramarital affair with Ford in her new book, The Princess Diarist, which features entries from her old journals, revealing they were more than just friends while shooting Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope in 1976, when she first portrayed Princess Leia at 19, and Harrison took on the role of Han Solo.
The confirmation of the fling emerged after decades-long rumours, and Carrie is stunned by the stir her remarks have made.
“I’m surprised at the reaction...,” she explained on U.S. breakfast show Today. “I don’t think it (the affair) is that surprising. A lot of fans did think about it for a while and they made up ‘Carrison’ as a word (for the couple) and (asked), ‘Is Carrison real?’ So that was going on for a while.”
The “intense” romance reveal was all the more controversial because it suggested Harrison, who was 33 at the time, had cheated on his then-wife Mary Marquardt, the mother of two of his kids.
Carrie gave Harrison a heads up about her memoir, but he has yet to publicly comment on the affair - and the actress has a feeling the famously low-key star doesn’t appreciate the unwanted attention.
“He’s incredibly private,” she said. “I feel really bad doing that to him.”
Asked if she was “in love” with Ford during the relationship, she replied, “Well, I was 19. So, yeah. I was not sort of a cavalier-type person.”
But she isn’t proud of the affair: “I wasn’t raised that way,” she insisted. “But when you’re on location, this is something I discovered, everything is permitted.”
And Carrie claims reading her old diary entries didn’t exactly fill her with joy, either: “It was sad because I was so insecure (as a teen) and it’s very raw,” she shared. “Obviously I didn’t expect anyone, including myself I suppose, to read it (years later).”
Carrie Fisher regrets Harrison Ford affair controversy | Celebrities | Entertain

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Mark Hamill 'blissfully unaware' of Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher's secret affair
WENN.COM
First posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 10:33 AM EST | Updated: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 10:41 AM EST
Mark Hamill has joked Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford could’ve been “doing it in front of him” and he still wouldn’t have caught on to their secret affair.

The three stars became household names thanks to their pivotal roles in the original Star Wars trilogy. It was recently revealed that Carrie, 60, had an off-set romance with on-screen love interest Harrison, divulging details in her new book, The Princess Diarist, named after her alter ego Princess Leia.

Despite being around the pair all the time during filming, Mark, who plays Luke Skywalker, admits he was blissfully unaware of his co-stars’ shenanigans.

“I was so self-involved at that point, they could’ve been doing it in front of me and I wouldn’t have noticed,” the 65-year-old laughed to Entertainment Tonight. “I was single and had my own agenda.”

He thinks it’s lucky he didn’t know what was going on between the pair though, as he feels it may have “distracted” their short-lived romance.

On the topic of workplace romances in the showbiz industry Mark describes them as “commonplace”, however has learnt from own experiences that it can end up being a sticky situation if things go wrong. Mark dated his General Hospital co-star Anne Wyndham in the early 70s, after the pair starred as siblings in the TV show.

“If the relationship doesn’t last and you’re on a TV series and you got four more seasons to go, it can be really awkward,” he noted.

If Carrie’s book is anything to go by, Mark was extremely close to walking in on Carrie and Harrison during their alone time, as the actress revealed one of the few times the couple had a “sleepover” at the Indiana Jones’ apartment it was interrupted by the actor.

“Mark... dropped by unannounced,” she wrote in her book, noting the time was 11am. “Clearly I hadn’t just dropped by for brunch.”

To ease the awkwardness, Carrie remembers Harrison jokingly took her hand and “solemnly declared” they were engaged.

The three stars also appeared in the latest Star Wars flick, The Force Awakens, with Carrie and Mark appearing in the upcoming eighth instalment as well.
Mark Hamill 'blissfully unaware' of Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher's secret aff

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Cinnabon Princess Leia tribute leaves sour taste
POSTMEDIA NETWORK
First posted: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 07:38 PM EST | Updated: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 07:52 PM EST
Cinnabon’s salute to Carrie Fisher – complete with a Princess Leia-inspired Cinnabon as her hair – has been blasted as a recipe for bad taste on social media.
The iconic Star Wars actress died Tuesday. She was 60.
So Cinnabon tweeted: “RIP Carrie Fisher, you'll always have the best buns in the galaxy.”
The tweet featured Fisher – as Princess Leia – with a Cinnabon as her famed Star Wars hair rolls.
Cinnabon immediately came under fire for the tasteless tweet from Fisher fans and removed the missive.
One upset Twitter user tweeted: “Tacky, way too early, too raw right now @Cinnabon.”
While another user slammed the stunt as inexcusable.
“We as a family are banning all your products and any partners for life.”
Others thought Fisher herself would have appreciated the gag and rolled their eyes at the easily offended.
One such person tweeted: “Aww.. Sorry for what? I think Carrie Fisher would have liked it. It was maybe a little corny - but in no way offensive.”
Another added: “@Cinnabon don't be sorry. She out of all people would've loved it.”
The company later apologized. Many were upset it pulled the tweet down and accused the baked goods giant of bowing to political correctness.
A tweet from Cinnabon, honouring Carrie Fisher.

Cinnabon Princess Leia tribute leaves sour taste | World | News | Toronto Sun

:lol: