Gripe Of The Day

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This place is fast becoming comedy central :lol: :lol: If your in need of a good belly laugh just look around 8)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
As long as he doesn't crap out there, he's welcome to run around like an idiot

I was a bit concerned that he'd have an unfair advantage over your blind dog and your diabetic dog......

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Snow? It was 34 with the humidity today.
I think that if I saw snow around here right now I'd be hanging from a beam.

That's just nasty. Yeah sledding whee?? You guys are crazyyy

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I was a bit concerned that he'd have an unfair advantage over your blind dog and your diabetic dog

Actually the blind dog is the the diabetic dog. The troublesome one today is the senile deaf dog. She's upset because the blind, diabetic dog and the crazy boy dog that I stole from the junkie keep running around the yard and the house and acting all crazy. All the action makes the neurotic and formerly abused dog want to play, but she'll only play with the senile deaf dog because she doesn't like the other dogs. That causes the senile deaf dog to want to sit on my lap.

Perhaps if Vanni were to run around the backyard, the neurotic and formerly abused dog would take a liking to him and leave the senile deaf dog alone. The senile deaf dog would then go to sleep, which is all she really excels at these days, instead of trying to sit on my lap.

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
Reverend Blair said:
As long as he doesn't crap out there, he's welcome to run around like an idiot. The yard is hard enough to clean up already.
If Vanni does happen to crap in your yard, please do not attempt to clean it up by borrowing his snow blower.

Trying to explain how frozen faeces got fired though your neighbour's picture window with sufficient velocity to embed it in his plaster will rapidly become enervating.

Reverend Blair said:
. . . Perhaps if Vanni were to run around the backyard, the neurotic and formerly abused dog would take a liking to him and leave the senile deaf dog alone. The senile deaf dog would then go to sleep, which is all she really excels at these days, instead of trying to sit on my lap.
Properly applied, a shotgun would probably remedy your difficulties with the neurotic and formerly abused dog, the senile dog and possibly even Vanni.

As a habit, I do not ordinarily recommend either fisticuffs or firearms as problem solving tools, but there are times when a rational response is neither satisfying nor sensible.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
If Vanni does happen to crap in your yard, please do not attempt to clean it up by borrowing his snow blower.

Trying to explain how frozen faeces got fired though your neighbour's picture window with sufficient velocity to embed it in his plaster will rapidly become enervating.

Vanni doesn't have a snowblower. I do, but it needs to attached to my walking tractor, which requires removing the sickle blade mower. Since the snowblower is only single stage, that's an excessive amount of work for quite a minimal return. There is no doubt that my neighbour's window would be safe in any case though.

Properly applied, a shotgun would probably remedy your difficulties with the neurotic and formerly abused dog, the senile dog and possibly even Vanni.

That would undoubtedly lead to problems with Mrs. Rev and possibly Mrs. Fucci, although I've never met the latter. I have a feeling the solution would be worse than the original problem, however.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
It was only about 18 here today...we don't normally get snow untilabout december, so no crazy men running around my backyard crapping...dang, I could use some entertainment.

Howeer, my four year old decided that it would be great fun to pee on the driveway and watch it run down this morning...neighbors thought it was freaking hilarious...that exhibisionist child o mine

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I gots no idea what yur all talkin about 8O whoa! when will the roses stop blooming around here?? granted you do have to wear a hoodie now with da shorts, first sign of da winter I guess 8O