Gripe Of The Day

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I'm staying in today because of it. Probably picked it up while getting a few things at the Mall yesterday..I wish more people would keep their diseases home.The worst thing about this is I can't enjoy any music until it's over :(

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I gots a gripe today! no creamo!!!!!! I cannot stands coffee without some creamo init! Can't even peddle over to the grocery store to get some, lazy bums don't open until 7. blah!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I stabbed myself with a dirty dog needle, then cut my hand on a can of horsemeat chunks dogfood. Once the dogs get the smell of that, there's no stopping for a band-aid, so they got a few drops of human blood with it.

I also have no water until 8:00 tonight. I don't know why, there was just a photocopied note in our mailbox yesterday saying they were shutting off the water for twelve hours. Good thing I got the cut washed out before the water was shut down.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
peapod said:
I gots a gripe today! no creamo!!!!!! I cannot stands coffee without some creamo init! Can't even peddle over to the grocery store to get some, lazy bums don't open until 7. blah!

Hmmm...no creamo...you big baby... :binky:

I gots cream...Irish cream in fact...

So I sip my coffee, and as I let that sweet serenity take hold, I gaze out my kitchen window I see that it's snowing like a bugger out there...

SNOW!!

FECK!!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
The snow is good, Vanni. It means that the blind diabetic dog and the crazy boy dog are outside running around like idiots.

You can always tell a a dog born in the winter. They love snow.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Gripe Of The Day

Reverend Blair said:
The snow is good, Vanni. It means that the blind diabetic dog and the crazy boy dog are outside running around like idiots.

You can always tell a a dog born in the winter. They love snow.

Well this dog was born in August...so I guess I was not endowed with that inate appreciation... :roll:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
You lucky buggers you got snow 8O Feck me and my buds are dying for just a few inches so we can load up a new sled a bud bought and go pull the trigger .Feck feck weres our snow :lol: Vanni feck the snoblower go buy youself a quad with a blade much more fun and its faster and less work .Not to mention your kids will love to ride on it with you :wink: I fecking hate my snowblower 8O

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I'd sell you the big green truck, but you'd need something to tow it with since it doesn't actually run.

If you want a cheap alternative for driveway cleaning, get some old tires and chain them together in a diamond shape, then drag them down the driveway behind a truck or tractor.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Ahh no sledding today i guess :lol: Were just praying for rain .I'm going out to do a rain dance today :lol: Its cold enough for snow in the mountains 8)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Well this dog was born in August...so I guess I was not endowed with that inate appreciation...

So what your saying is.....if you were born in winter you'd be running around outside in the Rev's yard acting like an idiot?