Granny shoots balls off Rapists

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Grannies are amazing! !!!!

I recall at the heart of the despression, broke and alone. This older women approached me, she offered me money, I offered her love.

It wasn't meant to be, she was ahead of her time, she insisted on me shaving my mustache? What the hell?

Anyways. After the bomb factory was converted into an electric horse manufacturer, I found my self as a foreman! Who would have guessed???

I always figured my self to be a blacksmith, but with the advent of wheel I knew I needed a new vocation.

What's a tranny to do?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Grannies are amazing! !!!!

I recall at the heart of the despression, broke and alone. This older women approached me, she offered me money, I offered her love.

It wasn't meant to be, she was ahead of her time, she insisted on me shaving my mustache? What the hell?

Anyways. After the bomb factory was converted into an electric horse manufacturer, I found my self as a foreman! Who would have guessed???

I always figured my self to be a blacksmith, but with the advent of wheel I knew I needed a new vocation.

What's a tranny to do?

but of course. I understand completely.

Missed ya Durka, even if you didn't come back until you were (high?). lol

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Urban legend...

So....I got a little curious after we debated the legal ramifications of shooting the nuts off anybody in Australia.....no matter how squirrelly they were...........

It occured to me that she WOULD have been charged with a number of offenses....full stop.

So I googled her.

Appears the tale is just that.

An urban legend http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/grambo.asp

(sigh)

Sorry about that.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I caught this thread in it's infancy while I was at work. I snorted out loud and logged out before I found myself cheering out loud at this outrageous grannie.

I consider myself to be a pacifist - I really abhor violence. But demmit, I'm human too. And more than slightly twisted. So I felt a cheer well up in me when I read this. A laugh even. Would I have done the same thing? I don't know if I'd have the balls to do it :lol::lol::lol:

....but I know I'd want to do it.

That's the visceral reaction I'm seeing from some other posts too. It's part of our human experience, such as it is. Our more rational selves know that if we really did use this method to resolve our societal problems we'd soon devolve into a pretty barbaric culture. Well, maybe I should say more overtly barbaric.

.... and since I can't say that I'm sorry that happened to those two guys, what does that make me?

Is a pacifist no longer a pacifist if they tacitly condone an action by their refusal to condemn it?

Last edited:
Reactions: karrie

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I wouldn't condone shotgun blasts to the genitals as a punishment by the government, but, in a situation like that, rapists deserve that and then some. Unfortunately, our governments have take away legal self defence.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia
By
Sep 11, 2007 - 4:16:00 PM

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down ... and shot off their testicles. The old lady spent a week hunting them down and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne Police investigator, Evan Delp.

That is one great granny!

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Karrie

OK I get it....when you are told what to believe and your emotional reaction overwhelms your rationality...then anything like "proof" or "evidence" fades into unimportance...

Sure hope you never carry a gun.

I'm with Karrie on this point. The situation sure doesn't look like consensual thing, and that Granny was absolutely right to do what she has done. And her determination and courage are admirable.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
For women, being raped can almost be as bad as being murdered. There is certainly parts of them inside that die, and for a lot of them they never get those pieces back again.

Even though this ended up being a work of fiction, I can't help thinking that in this case justice would have been served.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
So through a "tale" the exquisite hypocrisy of many members of this forum is revealed. Seeking retribution...that was the early call....gave us Afghanistan and through lies and exaggeration....Iraq.

So in fact Colpy and Karrie and Durka all believe that vigilante justice is an honorable and laudable undertaking.

I'm glad I quit doing what I was doing in SE Asia fifty years ago..... There's no "society"...no "civilization" worth saving, at least on this continent. You celebrate the barbarian and cheer as the system of justice is proven inadequate to your bloodlust.

It seems not only Americans are cowboys, but a good many Canadians think that the concept of "law" is negotiable and when convenient...one can arbitrarily dispense with the nuisance of proof evidence and legal process.

Enjoy the fruits of your intellectual primitivism, the terrorist believes the same thing and with any luck...can teach you all about what you've given up.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Colpy

Don't bother posting any more criticisms of Canadian gun laws.... It's been made readily apparent that you're exactly the kind of person who shouldn't own firearms. Someone who believes that frontier justice is adquate to the task of social organizing principles. I suppose gangsterism and the KKK had to start somewhere.....

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
So....I got a little curious after we debated the legal ramifications of shooting the nuts off anybody in Australia.....no matter how squirrelly they were...........

It occured to me that she WOULD have been charged with a number of offenses....full stop.

So I googled her.

Appears the tale is just that.

An urban legend http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/grambo.asp

(sigh)

Sorry about that.

Why am I disappointed that there is no eighty year old granny in Australia with a smoking gun and no couple of peckerheads in the hospital suffering from orchidectomies by sharpshooter? Surely, somewhere, somebody has done this. If they haven't they should...:roll::lol:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Colpy

Don't bother posting any more criticisms of Canadian gun laws.... It's been made readily apparent that you're exactly the kind of person who shouldn't own firearms. Someone who believes that frontier justice is adquate to the task of social organizing principles. I suppose gangsterism and the KKK had to start somewhere.....

What IS your problem?

I am NOT fool enough to think that justice can only be dispensed by the institutions of gov't.

I just think in the broader picture the institutions of gov't do it best.

I supported trying the old doll. You know, perhaps it is simply that you don't like the idea of juries......in which case it is you that is in contempt of our system of justice.

I'd find her not guilty in a heartbeat.

So what? That is why English Common Law includes juries.....the jury sits not only in judgement of the accused, but in judgement of the law.'

If that makes me a redneck supporter of the KKK, well cut me out a sheet.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Why am I disappointed that there is no eighty year old granny in Australia with a smoking gun and no couple of peckerheads in the hospital suffering from orchidectomies by sharpshooter? Surely, somewhere, somebody has done this. If they haven't they should...:roll::lol:

Yeah, I was disappointed too.

Should have known better.

It was simply TOO perfect.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
My wife was a registered nurse for over thirty five years. She and I were just discussing this topic and she felt that if one were going to attempt to shoot off someone's testicles, you had better be very accurate because there are several other valuable body parts that if punctured by a bullet or two, would make a truly horrible injury. The bladder, the colon, large intestine, for example could lead to a very painful death.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
We all smile when we hear of this kind of justice going on shame it got debunked i kinda liked the idea of gun wielding granny's .