Gordon Lightfoot's Daughter to stay at Occupy Bay Street Forever

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Let's have 3. Still doesn't change one thing. Nothing will change. Do you honestly think anybody is going to listen to Lotion Man?

Every one of these so-called occupations has it's own uniquely scented Lotion Man.

Same for the blogs, the Op-Eds and the internet forums. Jumping up and down, flailing their arms behind the on-air personality mouthing "Hi Mom" and "Bush Sucks". Every screen-cap, video clip, every quote, copypasta, first-in, inb4 and such.

Kinda like City TV...

They're everywhere

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Every one of these so-called occupations has it's own uniquely scented Lotion Man.

Same for the blogs, the Op-Eds and the internet forums. Jumping up and down, flailing their arms behind the on-air personality mouthing "Hi Mom" and "Bush Sucks". Every screen-cap, video clip, every quote, copypasta, first-in, inb4 and such.

Kinda like City TV...

They're everywhere

And thats where the lose all credibility. For a change to actually happen, the movement has to be embraced by almost all the common man not just the radical fringes. They talk about the fight against the 1% but they themselves are 1-2%. And they won't get the rest of the 99% unless they have 1 cause that resonates with everybody -- not the 100s of causes where everybody just mills about saying 'yeah man!'. People don't remember the sane ones (the engineer with the graph) -- they remember the Lotion Man's. Cause+Lotion Man=Lost.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Negative, I didn't even take my camera out of my bag. I think everyone knows what hippies look like...

I toss a ton of respect that you actually went there, saw first hand.

But as with Mark, that would make a rather interesting folder in your portfolio.

Candid, honest shots from a fairly open minded dude. Whether he likes likes balls in his face or not. ;-)

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I toss a ton of respect that you actually went there, saw first hand.

But as with Mark, that would make a rather interesting folder in your portfolio.

Candid, honest shots from a fairly open minded dude. Whether he likes likes balls in his face or not. ;-)

I'm waiting until Friday to see if the cops will evict them, that will make for much better photos.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Want a job, then stop complaining, there are good jobs available maybe not in your neighborhood, but available. One requirement is these jobs require the individual to actually work.

MANDURAH, Australia — One of the fastest-growing costs in the global mining industry are workers like James Dinnison: the 25-year-old high-school dropout from Western Australia makes $200,000 a year running drills in underground mines to extract gold and other minerals.
The heavily tattooed Mr. Dinnison, who started in the mines seven years ago earning $100,000, owns a sky-blue 2009 Chevy Ute, which cost $55,000 before a $16,000 engine enhancement, and a $44,000 custom motorcycle. The price tag on his chihuahua, Dexter, which yaps at his feet: $1,200.
The $200,000-a-Year Mine Worker - Yahoo! Finance

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Why don't we just keep this thread as the troll thread and the "fail" thread as the real one.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
With any luck, their folks will take their message to heart and cut them off from the gravy train.... Maybe then they'll have a good reason to bitch.

So, are they bums that piss on the street taking advantage of the system or rich kids taking advantage of the system then?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
So much madness.. :lol:

Next up... the Tea Party Budget. Veins will pop.