God’s law versus secular law. Which is moral?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I feel comforted in the fact that you have a hobby that keeps you off the streets.
I don't have a problem on the streets or in the back-alleys, you are the one who is trying to ditch most of society, especially the religious part, yet here you are visiting and posting on every religious thread in existence here. What would you do if I took you where 10/10 threads are based on God to some degree? You would be left posting this post of yours in all 10 threads and I seriously doubt you would be two words wiser for all of it. (not that your innocence makes you as scarey as me. Having a sensible rebuttal takes all that 'power' away from me in a heart-beat.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I don't have a problem on the streets or in the back-alleys, you are the one who is trying to ditch most of society, especially the religious part, yet here you are visiting and posting on every religious thread in existence here. What would you do if I took you where 10/10 threads are based on God to some degree? You would be left posting this post of yours in all 10 threads and I seriously doubt you would be two words wiser for all of it. (not that your innocence makes you as scarey as me. Having a sensible rebuttal takes all that 'power' away from me in a heart-beat.
Your interpretations of these ancient myths you keep posting do not make any sense at all, so how do you expect anyone to make a sensible rebuttal? Your interpretation of the bible is a unique one. I am wondering, do you think that you are the only one who understands god? I mean, from what I can understand of your ramblings, nobody else understands what the bible means better than you do. Do you have a direct line to the biblical god?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you have any idea how much further ahead you would be if in all your studies had been making one Bible extremely dog-eared?

If you are comfortable with that then go with it, if God allows for that why should it bother me, I;m already gathered and I'm quite comfortable knowing that God will be gathering everybody at His timeline rather than ours. Prayer might help that process but not a hard rule. The hard rule is for the Great White Throne event.

No serx or children for the ones alive for the 1,000 years on earth. The 12 Tribes, everyone going back to Abraham children) and the others mentioned in Re:20:4 will be alive at the start and the population will be static so who is alive at the start is the very same number alive at the end of the 1,000 years but they are much smarter which helps them in the next phase. New Jerusalem is a huge city and all the ones alive on the earth for the 1,000 years will call that home for eternity once the new earth starts. The static population will assure that the city is never outgrown. All the people ever born but not alive for the 1,000 years will have a place to live in the new earth but outside the city walls and that population will see children (some restrictions that limits each couple to having 100 children rather than having them for eternity) The last part of Isa:65 is about them and the ones inside the city will be Priests and the events in Zec:14 is the model for how it will work for eternity. The ones alive on this earth will have 1,000 times to practice what they will be doing later on.

Your interpretations of these ancient myths you keep posting do not make any sense at all, so how do you expect anyone to make a sensible rebuttal? Your interpretation of the bible is a unique one. I am wondering, do you think that you are the only one who understands god? I mean, from what I can understand of your ramblings, nobody else understands what the bible means better than you do. Do you have a direct line to the biblical god?
That is to you and this site isn't really Bible friendly so why would I even expect anyone to grasp what I'm pointing out. This isn't a teaching or gathering program. I'm simple giving you the information that I have that makes me a pretty firm believer. That would include the not finding proof of God simply because at this moment faith in the Book is the gathering tool and the ramifications are it should qualify somebody for being alive in the first batch that live inside the city and I have to assume the open roof is the 'gateway' to the 'worlds' in the next verse. That makes the current home of Angels part of the new earth because the Angel will be in the 3rd heaven and that will be their home. Care to apply early for babysitting duties for their babies?

Heb:1:2:
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,
whom he hath appointed heir of all things,
by whom also he made the worlds;

It's called raeding and comparing because everything the Bible covers is mentioned in at least 3 places and all 3 have to be taken into consideration before a conclusion is arrived at. The term 'day of the Lord' has 20 some and every passage has to re-read (more than once) before that term can be understood.

Like I said, what I post is to show you that there is an understanding you have not heard before and that is to show that a believer doesn't automatically become a retard. In my earlier days I used to pray for help when someone was kicking my *** on a thread about God and within 12 hours I had a 'solution', whether is was that I kept reading or got some help in finding the right part to read is an unknown. Today the reply is there as soon as I read the question, I still go back and read the reference material. (just to make sure that what I have read since reading that reference material is in the exact same context)

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

D B

We have no real argument.

The only thing I would add is the un-provable fact that the Godhead has evolved from man and is the next evolutionary step for our consciousness. We can prove that our bodies have evolved over time but the cosmic consciousness, that we cannot prove to exist, also has thanks to us. It seems that the Godhead needs us more than we need it. Perhaps that is why it demands nothing from us the way the other Gods do.

Regards
DL

I didn't choose. What popped into my head was what I wrote down.

Impossible. You had to choose to ignore the request before doing anything because you were aware of it.
This is irrefutable.

Regards
DL

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Do you have any idea how much further ahead you would be if in all your studies had been making one Bible extremely dog-eared?
And I think you wasted your time making yours dog eared. But, to each his own. I don't think you are wrong, I just have no personal use for what you believe. We both worked hard to get to where we are with our relationship with our creator, that we arrived in seemingly different places is only a matter of perspective.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You think the journey is over, yours hasn't even began, no matter how much work you put into it. To be a bit blunt, when looking for God you open the Bible instead of closing it. My path as been one about coasting along, God did the work when He authored the book.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I get that way when dealing with prejudiced people such as yourself so get used to it, let alone letting it distract you from the important part of the posts.
"Everyone is a prisoner of their own experiences. No-one can eliminate them - just recognize them." - E R Murrow
What's important is relative to the individual.

Well you like to poke the 'fact stick' at people that believe the Bible without proof and then you launch into something based on "I think bla, bla, bla" and expect it to pass as the truth.
Do I expect that? How would you know what I expect?
Give me a ****ing break.
I think you've been broken enough and long enough.
Science cant even prove the big bang was a singular event or two black-hole meeting in a not so gentle blending and science still 'poofs all matter' into existence at the very beginning.
So can you prove how the universe was formed? Magic, right? Can you refute any facts and evidence (I mean rationally)?
At least science sticks to the facts and evidence as it finds them instead of relying on surreal impulses.

Also, BTW, gods authored nothing. People simply say that gods say this or that. Some may very well believe it, too.

Impossible. You had to choose to ignore the request before doing anything because you were aware of it.
This is irrefutable.

Regards
DL
Your opinion. Even if what you say is true it's still the only thing I could have done. Your DNA and brain allow you to only be what you are and do what you do. Any choice you make is dictated by them. That leaves "free will" out of the picture.

BTW, if something is unproveable, it isn't a fact, it's an hypothesis.