George Takei: "Welcome to the Resistance"

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The Don hasn't taken office yet.

You're embarrassing yourself. He's not going to be putting Hillary in jail. He's not going to be building the wall. He's not moving forward on any of the hot button items that got you all frothy. What he is going to do, quite clearly, is hand over tax dollars to Carrier(a la Liberals and Bombardier) and increase tariffs (aka taxes). You were lied to. Donald has even admitted it. If you're salty and you know it clap your hands....Everybody sing!!!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I can tell that the Trump win is driving you absolutely bat-sh*t crazy.

On the contrary, as an Albertan, Keystone is going ahead and Trump is a friend to oil so things are good. I don't hate Mexicans. I don't care about Hillary. The swamp doesn't concern me (not that Donald is going to do anything about it anyway). Since I'm not American, I don't have to put up with the increased debt and taxes he will bring. Trump's good for me. Not so much for you.

My my this thread really got you guys in a tizzy.

Huh.
It's so hard for them to accept that their hero lied to them. They're almost as bad at the SJWs that are upset at Justin because he isn't making it rain pixie dust.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You're embarrassing yourself. He's not going to be putting Hillary in jail. He's not going to be building the wall. He's not moving forward on any of the hot button items that got you all frothy. What he is going to do, quite clearly, is hand over tax dollars to Carrier(a la Liberals and Bombardier) and increase tariffs (aka taxes). You were lied to. Donald has even admitted it. If you're salty and you know it clap your hands....Everybody sing!!!
BOOM BOOM hey are you related to BOOMer ?

Is that BOOM BOOM driving you batty ? Or is something else causing your pain .

On the contrary, as an Albertan, Keystone is going ahead and Trump is a friend to oil so things are good. I don't hate Mexicans. I don't care about Hillary. The swamp doesn't concern me (not that Donald is going to do anything about it anyway). Since I'm not American, I don't have to put up with the increased debt and taxes he will bring. Trump's good for me. Not so much for you.

It's so hard for them to accept that their hero lied to them. They're almost as bad at the SJWs that are upset at Justin because he isn't making it rain pixie dust.
No you just have to put up with the increased taxes and debt that Trudeau will serve up . BOOM BOOM >

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It's pretty early but hell, have another drink

No you just have to put up with the increased taxes and debt that Trudeau will serve up

Yup! Trudeau's a disaster. Higher taxes and deficits are bad...Unless you're a Trumpite

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Yup, you're butthurt alright