Gay marriage billboards turning heads in U.S.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And here we see the fragile male ego in its natural habitat. Note how a threat to its masculinity elicits overcompensation.

Nope, you're asking me to put my azz on the line, and just saying how about putting your own azz on the line.

You can't very well ask somebody to do something, you're not will to do yourself.

Anyhow, with all this azz talk, this thread is starting to stink.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Pulling it out of yer a$$ again.

This thread is about marriage. You posted Jesus was silent about who marries whom but Matthew 19 has Jesus saying that a man and a woman get married.

That's not what I said. Read it again. It says that Jesus was utterly silent about Homosexuality and he was. If it were at all important to him (or the scribes who wrote the gospels) there would have been SOME mention ... and couple of words ... if it is that important to continuing civilization.Homosexuality would have been all around Jesus, living in the Greco-Roman civilization. (Note: the Apostles always went fishing without any women around). Maybe it was so common and widespread that it didn't merit a mention. You have to wonder.

BTW, What are YOU so worried about?

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Nope, you're asking me to put my azz on the line, and just saying how about putting your own azz on the line.

You can't very well ask somebody to do something, you're not will to do yourself.

Nice try, but your argument is asinine. She is saying that it isn't a choice. It is YOU that is saying it is a "choice". Prove it. Science is saying otherwise.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nice try, but your argument is asinine. She is saying that it isn't a choice. It is YOU that is saying it is a "choice". Prove it. Science is saying otherwise.

Yeah your talking about the Gay Gene, but I clearly stated above Gay sex is still a choice, abstinence is a choice, sex is a choice... walking across the street is a choice.. everything in life is a choice.

You don't have to do it.. it's a choice. Period.

B.C. man charged with bestiality.. the puppy gene - a bad choice.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Yeah your talking about the Gay Gene, but I clearly stated above Gay sex is still a choice, abstinence is a choice, sex is a choice... walking across the street is a choice.. everything in life is a choice.

You don't have to do it.. it's a choice. Period.

"Homosexuality" is not JUST about sex. That being said, those that "oppose" LGBTQ's can't seem to think beyond the "sex". In that way, you and coldstream are very much alike.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"Homosexuality" is not JUST about sex. That being said, those that "oppose" LGBTQ's can't seem to think beyond the "sex". In that way, you and coldstream are very much alike.

...and if you read my posts above I support equal rights for the LGBTQ's.

Homesexual, Hetrosexual - not about sex. You are being defined based on your Sexual preference. How that not about SEX.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
B.C. man charged with bestiality.. the puppy gene - a bad choice.

There we go. I was wondering how long it would take the simple minded to bring that into the argument. Very good boomer. Proving once again that you are only capable of "discussing" things at the "base" level, and anything beyond that is above your mental capacity.

...and if you read my posts above I support equal rights for the LGBTQ's.

Homesexual, Hetrosexual - not about sex. You are being defined based on your Sexual preference. How that not about SEX.

Like I said, incapable, mentally, of seeing beyond the base.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
There we go. I was wondering how long it would take the simple minded to bring that into the argument. Very good boomer. Proving once again that you are only capable of "discussing" things at the "base" level, and anything beyond that is above your mental capacity.

Like I said, incapable, mentally, of seeing beyond the base.

Was that a bad choice ;)

I guess you're not looking at it as we are all sexual beings.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm looking at it beyond that. You aren't.

Actually, I'm not. You're labeling people based on a "Gay Gene."

But what if a person is born with the "Gay Gene" but wants to live his life differently. Are you going to now label that person based on a "Gay Gene" and say that is how he must behave?

Or does that individual have a Choice. Maybe he want's to abstain from sex and become a Priest.

You know straight people experiment, does that mean they are now Gay.

What surprised me, is that people are so quick to Label, or give a reason as to why somebody is Gay, which I think can be used against a person.

I think people need to look past reasons, and just say they are human and everyone should be treated equal.

Well, to be fair, I don't believe I've ever seen Boomster look beyond sex and fantasy violence.

You really are a stupid fukk.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
wonder what drives humans to analyze the S*** out of every fvcking thing under the sun.

as if somehow we got the goods on anything
I sympathize with your sentiment but it is the reason most people come here. Sometimes it is actually entertaining and sometimes it is just a flame fest and sometimes it may make you want to run away screaming.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Actually, I'm not. You're labeling people based on a "Gay Gene."

But what if a person is born with the "Gay Gene" but wants to live his life differently. Are you going to now label that person based on a "Gay Gene" and say that is how he must behave?

Or does that individual have a Choice. Maybe he want's to abstain from sex and become a Priest.

You know straight people experiment, does that mean they are now Gay.

What surprised me, is that people are so quick to Label, or give a reason as to why somebody is Gay, which I think can be used against a person.

I think people need to look past reasons, and just say they are human and everyone should be treated equal.

I'm not labeling anyone. I'm stating facts. Homosexuality is not a choice, anymore than hetrosexual is a choice. I know plenty of hetro's that find even the idea of being "homosexual" as physically repugnant. The same some gays I know that feel the same way about being hetro. That being said, sexual partner choice is only one part of their being, and by "them" I mean both hetro and homo. If I thought it would do any good, I'd try and take the time to explain it to you, but I am sure you would not listen to any of it.

You really are a stupid fukk.

A lot of the time, I just might agree with you. In this case, however, I think he has hit the nail on the head.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Obama Says Homosexuality Is A ‘Lifestyle Choice’

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLhdttSF83M

Maybe I'm looking at the terminology of "Choice" in a different way.

Of course you are not in control as to how you are born, what sexuality or genetics, however, you do have a choice as to your actions.. everyone does.

So you do have a choice if you have gay sex or straight sex.

Personally you may find gay sex to be repugnant, however there are bi-sexual individuals. How do they fit in your little box of "Choice."

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
WOW!! Another Homophone shows himself, but I wouldn't expect anything else from a person who follows the Evil Cult of Islam and prays to Moohammad a Child Pedophile.
((it is the same whether you have warned them or you have not warned them, they do not believe.)) YASIN /10
((but they said: 'you are only humans like ourselves. the merciful has not sent down anything, your speech is but lies! )) YASIN / 15
((follow those who ask no wage of you and are rightly guided.)) YASIN / 21
((woe, for those (unbelieving) worshipers! they mocked every messenger that came to them.)) YASIN / 30

you're atheist , I do not expect you anything else ... I'm sorry for a person who just Mock the beliefs of others ...