Gay marriage billboards turning heads in U.S.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The only solution for the deterioration of Western Civilization is to outlaw all non-procreative sex and have sex police to make sure married couples are doing it right.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Read Matthew 19 and see the error of your post.

It says plenty about marriage and divorce and absolutely zero about homosexuality. I'm sure if you look VERY hard and bend every interpretation of the bible to your very specific point of view, you can find all sorts of reasons to hate. There are a few branches of Christianity who are experts at hate but are they REALLY Christian then?.

See Matthew 5

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Pulling it out of yer a$$ again.

It says plenty about marriage and divorce and absolutely zero about homosexuality. I'm sure if you look VERY hard and bend every interpretation of the bible to your very specific point of view, you can find all sorts of reasons to hate. There are a few branches of Christianity who are experts at hate but are they REALLY Christian then?.

See Matthew 5
This thread is about marriage. You posted Jesus was silent about who marries whom but Matthew 19 has Jesus saying that a man and a woman get married.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
What a sham.

I've said my opinion about this thread before ... but about this test ... I have an another test .

Is there God ?
yes . I Believe
God Is wiser or you ?
of course God
Is God cruel ?
No . God is so kind
his rule is for human Happiness or no ?
God isn't cruel so God's law is for our Happiness ... yes
so what God said about homosexual ??
I think that's forbidden !!
do you believe God ??
yes..
so you should obey . because God is wiser than you and he just want your Redemption

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I've said my opinion about this thread before ... but about this test ... I have an another test .

Is there God ?
yes . I Believe
God Is wiser or you ?
of course God
Is God cruel ?
No . God is so kind
his rule is for human Happiness or no ?
God isn't cruel so God's law is for our Happiness ... yes
so what God said about homosexual ??
I think that's forbidden !!
do you believe God ??
yes..
so you should obey . because God is wiser than you and he just want your Redemption

WOW!! Another Homophone shows himself, but I wouldn't expect anything else from a person who follows the Evil Cult of Islam and prays to Moohammad a Child Pedophile.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
You know that 'these people' you are referring to were born by heterosexual couples right?
So by your logic, these heterosexual couples, of which you approve, created the 'emotionally impoverished' people you are now railing against.
Contrary to your stunted view of the world, 'these people' are actually more intelligent then average and have proven they can raise children as well as any other human.
You are so small and weak. You need a 2000 year old book which has been proven wrong time and again to guide your morality.
Can you not find the strength within your own humanity to be a decent person?
Of course not, you just lap up what you've been told and are trying to drag us back in time.
You are lost. Goodbye.

The practice of homosexuality is characterised by narcissism, self absorbtion, human usury, self destruction. The phenomenon of homosexuality as a pyschological attitude is a function of unresolved infantile fixations, stunted sexual maturity, fantasy ridden escape mechanisms.

It has NEVER changed, it will never change. Capitulation to such a function will lead inevitably to severe depression, substance abuse, rampant promiscuity, disease, suicide, early death.. all of which happen as the predominate character of an active homosexual lifestyle.

Homosexual unions.. are proximities of two solitudes.. they in no way resemble a true marriage. They are miserable, often violent, and rarely involve any sense of fidelity. It's the last place you'd want to put a impressionable child.

I didn't make the rules. But a society that declares in a sudden 'epiphany' that there are NO rules, does so at its peril. It means it is lost in confusion, pessimism, fatalism.. its seminal vigour exhausted.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The practice of homosexuality is characterised by narcissism, self absorbtion, human usury, self destruction. The phenomenon of homosexuality as a pyschological attitude is a function of unresolved infantile fixation, stunted sexual maturity, fantasy ridden escape from reality. It has NEVER changed, it will never change. Capitulation to such a function will lead inevitably to misery, to substance abuse, to rampant promiscuity. Homosexual unions.. are proximities of two solitudes.. the in no way resemble a true marriage.
So you claim that all homosexuals are rampantly promiscuous?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The practice of homosexuality is characterised by narcissism, self absorbtion, human usury, self destruction. The phenomenon of homosexuality as a pyschological attitude is a function of unresolved infantile fixation, stunted sexual maturity, fantasy ridden escape from reality. It has NEVER changed, it will never change. Capitulation to such a function will lead inevitably to misery, to substance abuse, to rampant promiscuity. Homosexual unions.. are proximities of two solitudes.. the in no way resemble a true marriage.

Sounds like a perfect description of many religions.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
He reasserted the Marriage is ordained by Christ in its traditional form.

Jesus was utterly silent on the subject.

Not true, Mathew 19 directly. Paul in all Christianity is deemed to have Christ speaking through him, by way of his conversion on the Road to Damascas. Romans 1.

So you claim that all homosexuals are rampantly promiscuous?

The average practicing homosexual has a 1000 sexual liasons during his life, most anonymous and singular. In the West, the average heterosexual has had 4, likely one of those a marriage.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Not true, Mathew 19 directly. Paul in all Christianity is deemed to have Christ speaking through him, by way of his conversion on the Road to Damascas. Romans 1.

The average practicing homosexual has a 1000 sexual liasons during his life, most anonymous and singular. In the West, the average heterosexual has had 4, likely one of those a marriage.

Where on earth did you get those numbers?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Yeah so leave these children that could be adopted by loving couples, bounced around between in Foster Care homes and stuck in the Welfare system..

That sounds like a great environment for a child to be raised. When a couple, parents that are willing to give that child support, love and provide a stable home is available.. YOU would deny that child the hope because YOU don't agree with the parents lifestyle.

Shame on you coldstream.. Shame on you.

I've never stated that there are not heterosexual marriages that conform in every way to the condition of a same sex union in violence or exploitation or neglect. I've only stated that homosexual 'union' will NEVER rise to the potential of a truly cooperative heterosexual marriage.

Where on earth did you get those numbers?

I find trading web sites on forums is quite futile.

Here's one that states 43% of male homosexuals has had more the 500 partners. In any case the opportunities for male homosexual sexual liaisons is many fold that of heterosexuals, except those pandering to prostitution, because the natural sexual reticence of females. Nothing so inhibiting exists in homosexual culture which will always be defined in gay bars or public washrooms... and sex in its most primitive form of transient gratification.

http://advindicate.com/articles/3022

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Hmm. . . are you dodging, or did you not understand the question?

On the off-chance that it's the latter (we both know it ain't), I'll clarify. You said, and I quote, "Capitulation to such a function will lead inevitably to misery, to substance abuse, to rampant promiscuity." (Emphasis mine.)

So, here's the question, slightly expanded.

Do you claim that all homosexuals are miserable, abuse substances, and are rampantly promicuous?

Hope that helped. Here's an extra hint: no part of that question has f*ck-all to do with averages.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I've never stated that there are not heterosexual marriages that conform in every way to the condition of a same sex union in violence or exploitation or neglect. I've only stated that homosexual 'union' will NEVER rise to the potential of a truly cooperative heterosexual marriage.

I find trading web sites on forums is quite futile.

Here's one that states 43% of male homosexuals has had more the 500 partners. In any case the opportunities for male homosexual sexual liaisons is many fold that of heterosexuals, except those pandering to prostitution, because the natural sexual reticence of females. Nothing so inhibiting exists in homosexual culture which will always be defined in gay bars or public washrooms... and sex in its most primitive form of transient gratification.

The myth of male homosexual monogamy — ADvindicate

Fundy tracts are no known to be a good source of factual information.