Galloway Won't Go Away

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Galloway never initiated this process. The Jewish Defense league and Canada immigration did.

The people named in the defamation lawsuit can stop this process simply by publicly apologizing to Galloway and allowing Galloway entry to Canada.

Or they can stand by their comments and take their chances in court. So the next step is up to them, not Galloway.

Being clever is not abuse of process. Galloway, like anyone has a right to defend himself from unsubstantiated accusations. During the process he will raise issues regarding Canada's support of Israel's illegal activities as well as inappropriate relationships between pro-Israeli lobbyists and public officials.

At the same time, the defendants accused of defaming Galloway will have a chance to substantiate their accusations. But considering the evidence they need would come from Galloway and the charity he supported, I doubt they will find anything. Likely Galloway had his lawyers and accountants go over everything that might be supoenaed, before he decided to launch his lawsuit.

This is idiotic.

First of all, Galloway should not be let into the country to press his suit.

Secondly, you guys all wonder why these threads get insulting and nasty. One BIG reason is your refusal to acknowledge the truth of the simplest concepts. It becomes extremely difficult to debate when one has to repeat over and over and over something a small child could understand. It is VERY frustrating.

For example, Hamas is a terrorist entity, according to Canadian law. In the video I posted above, Galloway admits to supporting Hamas, and to SMUGGLING cash to them, no less. Now, to anyone with an attached brain stem that means that under Canadian law. Galloway supports terrorism, and his libel suit against people that accuse him of something he BRAGS about is more than frivolous, it is ludicrous.

Got that straight now??????:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Apologize???????? Geezus man, have you ever seen the vid of this piece of human garbage crawling before Saddamm Hussein??????? Were I Jason Kenney I would rather be smeared with honey and buried in an anthill than acknowledge the dick as a fellow human being, much less APOLOGIZE to him!

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
In Canadian law, everyone accused of a crime should has a right to due process and to defend themselves. Even if they are obviously guilty in someone's opinion.

Galloway may be a lot of things, but he isn't stupid. I doubt anyone will be able to link Galloway to the pile of cash he handed Hamas. All that is proven by your video is that Galloway delivered a pile of cash to Hamas on behalf of a legally registered British charity.

Handling or delivering cash isn't illegal.

You seem to be missing my point. If you wire a check to Hamas through Western Union, who is guilty? You or Western Union? Your video is evidence of Galloway playing the role of Western Union.

The charity financed Hamas, not Galloway. Canada's anti-terrorism laws would clearly apply to the charity's board of directors, but Galloway isn't on the board. As far as I know, he never gave any money to this charity. Likely no record exists of Galloway donating any money to this charity. Without incriminating evidence, Galloway wins his law suit.

Regarding the rest of your post:

People with diverse viewpoints should be able to debate a subject without getting personal, insulting or nasty. This subject is no exception.

If you disagree with me fine, but be civil about it. No one has a monopoly on "the truth".

I understand your viewpoint and why you feel passionate. But we obviously disagree with each other. Big deal. Get over it.

Disagreeing with each other doesn't mean one of us is smart and the other is dumb. We just have different viewpoints.

Debating would be pretty boring if we all had the same viewpoint...

I welcome your viewpoint and usually enjoy reading your posts.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
In Canadian law, everyone accused of a crime should has a right to due process and to defend themselves. Even if they are obviously guilty in someone's opinion.

My last word on the subject, in an attempt to keep it civil (appropriately)

This is a CIVIL case, not a criminal case....all Kenney has to do is show he had reasonable cause to believe Galloway supported terrorism (i.e. Hamas) and the suit gets thrown out. He most definitely DOES NOT have to prove Galloway did anything criminal.........volunteering your time, lending your name, and bragging about smuggling CASH across borders to give to Hamas is certainly reasonable cause to think Galloway supports Hamas............

You have to admit that......which has been my point all along.

You are confusing criminal and civil procedures and method.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Tell me, is there yet a published guide-line to this new Kanada of which you speak. Or would that breech National Security.We can condemn to ours hearts content but nobody is allowed to seek and overturn through the Canadian Court System.

Secondly, you guys all wonder why these threads get insulting and nasty. One BIG reason is your refusal to acknowledge the truth of the simplest concepts. It becomes extremely difficult to debate when one has to repeat over and over and over something a small child could understand. It is VERY frustrating.
Trust me nobody, in my corner, wants you repeating yourself. Say it a few times and then let it go until another person mentions it. Nice part of being on the ignore/blacklist is I get to reply as much as I want with zip as a rebuttle, that's a lot of power for just one person. lol

Another thing that was a rule on one board was when asked a question and refusal to give a straight answer often got a mod involved on the side of the asker even if he was not liked at all.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Galloway never initiated this process. The Jewish Defense league and Canada immigration did.

The people named in the defamation lawsuit can stop this process simply by publicly apologizing to Galloway and allowing Galloway entry to Canada.

Or they can stand by their comments and take their chances in court. So the next step is up to them, not Galloway.

Being clever is not abuse of process. Galloway, like anyone has a right to defend himself from unsubstantiated accusations. During the process he will raise issues regarding Canada's support of Israel's illegal activities as well as inappropriate relationships between pro-Israeli lobbyists and public officials.

At the same time, the defendants accused of defaming Galloway will have a chance to substantiate their accusations. But considering the evidence they need would come from Galloway and the charity he supported, I doubt they will find anything. Likely Galloway had his lawyers and accountants go over everything that might be supoenaed, before he decided to launch his lawsuit.

That's all very fine and rosy, but my comment was in response to your suggestion "Galloway planned this from the start. He was hoping that someone would take the bait."
If that were the case, then he did indeed initiate the process, and it would be grounds for immediate dismissal of his suit.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Galloway may be a lot of things, but he isn't stupid. I doubt anyone will be able to link Galloway to the pile of cash he handed Hamas. All that is proven by your video is that Galloway delivered a pile of cash to Hamas on behalf of a legally registered British charity.

Handling or delivering cash isn't illegal.

You seem to be missing my point. If you wire a check to Hamas through Western Union, who is guilty? You or Western Union? Your video is evidence of Galloway playing the role of Western Union.

Riiggghht. He was just "holding it for a friend". LOL. See if that one ever fools anybody. :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Riiggghht. He was just "holding it for a friend". LOL. See if that one ever fools anybody. :lol:
So what agency are donations made to that make have the authority to spend it in designated areas. The US and Israel are more likely just to freeze funds as divert them to the proper channels. Hamas could still do the budget and view the books without being able to sign cheques on the account. Then at least spare parts and fuel could be purchased. Wait, I keep forgetting the cease-fire is on but the gates remain closed to just about all traffic. Even piracy on the high-seas is being used to halt any form of relief, that is a war-crime BTW.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
So what agency are donations made to that make have the authority to spend it in designated areas. The US and Israel are more likely just to freeze funds as divert them to the proper channels. Hamas could still do the budget and view the books without being able to sign cheques on the account. Then at least spare parts and fuel could be purchased. Wait, I keep forgetting the cease-fire is on but the gates remain closed to just about all traffic. Even piracy on the high-seas is being used to halt any form of relief, that is a war-crime BTW.

They don't seem to be having any trouble getting spare parts and fuel for the rockets they're STILL firing at Israeli civilians on a daily basis. Priorities. Every self repecting Hamas operative knows it's more important to try to kill a Jew than to try to save a Palestinian.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
This is idiotic.

For example, Hamas is a terrorist entity, according to Canadian law. In the video I posted above, Galloway admits to supporting Hamas, and to SMUGGLING cash to them, no less. Now, to anyone with an attached brain stem that means that under Canadian law. Galloway supports terrorism, and his libel suit against people that accuse him of something he BRAGS about is more than frivolous, it is ludicrous.

Got that straight now??????:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Apologize???????? Geezus man, have you ever seen the vid of this piece of human garbage crawling before Saddamm Hussein??????? Were I Jason Kenney I would rather be smeared with honey and buried in an anthill than acknowledge the dick as a fellow human being, much less APOLOGIZE to him!

Since there is no universally accepted definition of terrorism that excludes terror, except in the west, where it's known as liberation or counter insurgency or colateral damage or a good investment. We read your desperation and revel in it and so we accept your fear and loathing as the best recommendation of Galloway, someone who you will never emulate in any way. You are correct in that you are not a fellow of Mr Galloways nor are you likely to be burdened by such high principle. You are a supporter of the terrorist state of Israel, and don't lecture us about Canadian law, when it's justice we'll have. You know about glass houses and rocks don't you?
We cannot afford to have Jason Kenny smeared with honey for any reason , even if it is a good idea.:smile:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
They don't seem to be having any trouble getting spare parts and fuel for the rockets they're STILL firing at Israeli civilians on a daily basis. Priorities. Every self repecting Hamas operative knows it's more important to try to kill a Jew than to try to save a Palestinian.

Where do you get this BS? Hamas hasn't fired a single rocket at Israel since they declared a ceasefire:

From an Israeli News source
...Since January 18, the Hamas armed wing, the Iz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, has not taken credit for a single Qassam rocket. Sources in the Gaza Strip said just two weeks ago that Hamas detained Islamic Jihad operatives for trying to launch rockets.

Yesterday Hamas representatives met delegates from Islamic Jihad and smaller militant groups in order to ensure the cease-fire with Israel remains in force for now...

Senior Hamas official: Rockets damage Palestinian interests - Haaretz - Israel News

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So I guess the Israeli attack on Gaza was a howling success!

Kudos to the IDF.
Don't cheer too soon, there are still some that qualify for being hung as war criminals, that might reach even higher than the Civilian losses in Gaza.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Don't cheer too soon, there are still some that qualify for being hung as war criminals, that might reach even higher than the Civilian losses in Gaza.

Twenty-two days of sustained attack by one of the most modern militaries on earth, into the most densely populated area on earth. At least 500 dead militants. Less than 1000 dead civilians, despite them being used as human shields.

No war crimes there.

What does this have to do with Galloway??????????

Reactions: Ron in Regina

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Isn't this part of that one-stop thread yet?
Colpy, you should learn to tell the same lies as your masters. lol 1/3 of the whole was women and kids (IDF figures) Let them release all the video footage. Course the have anyone over 12 years listed as a gun-bearing Hamas member, 12 imagine that, even in the OT 20 was the age for going to war.

'World duped by Hamas death count' | Israel | Jerusalem Post
While the Palestinian Center for Human Rights, whose death toll figures have been widely cited, reports that 895 Gaza civilians were killed in the fighting, amounting to more than two-thirds of all fatalities, the IDF figures shown to the Post on Sunday put the civilian death toll at no higher than a third of the total.

You have proof of their firing positions right? You and yours have been know to pass along inaccurate data on more than one occasion.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
So I guess the Israeli attack on Gaza was a howling success!

Kudos to the IDF.

I guess that depends on how you define success.

During the 2008 ceasefire, Hamas also never fired a single rocket at Israel. The IDF had to attack Hamas first in violation of their ceasefire agreement, in order to get Hamas to start firing rockets at Israel.

If that was the IDF's goal, then that would have been successful.

If the goal of the IDF was to get Hamas to stop firing missiles at Israel, all they had to do was agree to return to a ceasefire and respect their ceasefire obligations. Hamas has proven repeatedly they respect their ceasefire obligations.

During the recent Gaza invasion, the IDF purposely dropped Chemical Weapons on Gaza civilians. If burning the faces off children is a measure of IDF success, then they were successful.

If the point of the IDF attack was to make more people realize that Israel is guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity, then they were successful.

If the point of the IDF attack was to help the Kadima and Labor win Israeli elections, I'd say it was a failure.

Meanwhile the IDF continues to target Hamas in violation of their ceasefire agreement and refuses to allow the free flow of humanitarian aid to Gaza in violation of international law. Eventually Hamas will stop respecting their unilateral ceasefire and the war will continue, killing more innocent people on both sides.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Twenty-two days of sustained attack by one of the most modern militaries on earth, into the most densely populated area on earth. At least 500 dead militants. Less than 1000 dead civilians, despite them being used as human shields.

No war crimes there.

What does this have to do with Galloway??????????

The answer would be obvious if you listened to Galloway's banned speech....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I guess that depends on how you define success.

During the 2008 ceasefire, Hamas also never fired a single rocket at Israel. The IDF had to attack Hamas first in violation of their ceasefire agreement, in order to get Hamas to start firing rockets at Israel.

If that was the IDF's goal, then that would have been successful.

If the goal of the IDF was to get Hamas to stop firing missiles at Israel, all they had to do was agree to return to a ceasefire and respect their ceasefire obligations. Hamas has proven repeatedly they respect their ceasefire obligations.

During the recent Gaza invasion, the IDF purposely dropped Chemical Weapons on Gaza civilians. If burning the faces off children is a measure of IDF success, then they were successful.

If the point of the IDF attack was to make more people realize that Israel is guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity, then they were successful.

If the point of the IDF attack was to help the Kadima and Labor win Israeli elections, I'd say it was a failure.

Meanwhile the IDF continues to target Hamas in violation of their ceasefire agreement and refuses to allow the free flow of humanitarian aid to Gaza in violation of international law. Eventually Hamas will stop respecting their unilateral ceasefire and the war will continue, killing more innocent people on both sides.

Clear, absolute, unadulterated bull****.

Hamas never stopped missiles from being fired at Israel.

Hamas never stopped firing missiles at Israel.

Hamas was caught in a tunneling operation into Israel.

Hamas escalated the situation.

The Israelis responded with the purpose of stopping attacks.

The Israelis were successful:

NOTICE! No attacks from Gaza into Israel means no attacks from Israel into Gaza!!!!!

Simple as that: your propagandizing for Islamic fascist terrorists is disgusting in the extreme.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you are repeating things you have already posted shouldn't you be required to link the first instance rather that ...you know...repeat endlessly?
That way, all the readers can even get even more from what would seem to be a but a fragment of your wisdom that is logic grounded on a most complex problem. 6 decade anniversary of war (still going on, BTW)is a minor one to when it can be associated with 100yrs.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Isn't this part of that one-stop thread yet?
Colpy, you should learn to tell the same lies as your masters. lol 1/3 of the whole was women and kids (IDF figures) Let them release all the video footage. Course the have anyone over 12 years listed as a gun-bearing Hamas member, 12 imagine that, even in the OT 20 was the age for going to war.

'World duped by Hamas death count' | Israel | Jerusalem Post
While the Palestinian Center for Human Rights, whose death toll figures have been widely cited, reports that 895 Gaza civilians were killed in the fighting, amounting to more than two-thirds of all fatalities, the IDF figures shown to the Post on Sunday put the civilian death toll at no higher than a third of the total.

You have proof of their firing positions right? You and yours have been know to pass along inaccurate data on more than one occasion.

Hamas is lying according to Israel because they use the Internationally recognized Red Crosses definition of who is and isn't a civilian. In order for Hamas to tell the truth they would have to use the Israeli recognized definition of a militant.

The Israel definition of a militant includes anyone in a building they deliberately bomb. According to Israel, all professors, students, secretaries, janitors, visitors who happened to be in the university Israel deliberately bombed are terrorists. According to the Red Cross and international law, they are civilians. According to Israel, all the police officers they deliberately killed in a surprise attack on the first day of bombing were armed militants. According to the Red Cross and international law, police officers are civilians unless they are involved in the fighting. Israel killed about 20 Gaza police officers on the first day. Most of them were cadets killed during their graduation ceremony before Israel sent in ground troops.

So who is lying? Hamas, the Red Cross and the UN who agree with each other regarding who is and isn't a militant.... or Israel?

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Clear, absolute, unadulterated bull****.

Hamas never stopped missiles from being fired at Israel.

Hamas never stopped firing missiles at Israel.

Hamas was caught in a tunneling operation into Israel.

Hamas escalated the situation.

The Israelis responded with the purpose of stopping attacks.

The Israelis were successful:

NOTICE! No attacks from Gaza into Israel means no attacks from Israel into Gaza!!!!!

Simple as that: your propagandizing for Islamic fascist terrorists is disgusting in the extreme.

Hamas would have an easier time enforcing the law and arresting people who fire missiles at Israel IF ISRAEL HADN'T KILLED MOST OF THEIR POLICE OFFICERS!!!!!! Read my previous post. Also

...Ms. AbuZayd stressed that, in such a densely packed area as Gaza, it was almost impossible to avoid civilian casualties as “collateral damage”. There were always civilian or United Nations structures around targets. Eight students had died and 12 were still in the hospital. Because targets had included Hamas institutions and police stations, as well as individual houses, people had been warned to leave their houses. As people did not know where to go, 200 had taken refuge in UNRWA schools, which did not function anymore....

(eao: Israel later bombed UNRWA schools)

.... Many of the people who had been killed, including police cadets during their graduation ceremony, had joined the police only recently, because they were unemployed, not because they had any connection to Hamas....

...On Friday, 26 December, the Israelis had said they would wait 48 hours, until Sunday morning, after which they would evaluate. On Friday, only one rocket had been fired. It had been obvious that Hamas had been trying, again, to observe the truce and get it back under control. On Saturday morning, at 11:30 a.m., everything “broke loose”, to everybody’s surprise. After that, the rockets were fired....

PRESS CONFERENCE ON SITUATION IN GAZA

Please spare me your hypocritical holier than thou attitude. I'm correcting previously posted misinformation and bold faced lies. I'm stating the facts as I honestly know them.

For example, you claim: "Hamas was caught in a tunneling operation into Israel."

Like that's a fact. BS! That's what Israel claims. Israel makes a lot of claims, and frequently its misinformation. I find this claim highly doubtful.

If the tunnel was a defensive fortification inside Gaza, then Israel has no business attacking it. If that tunnel crossed into Israel, then where is the evidence? If Israel has evidence to support their claim, why haven't they produced it? Likely they are lying.

On the whole, I'll tend to believe an objective third party over unsubstantiated allegations of one of the belligerents:

Former US President and Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Jimmy Carter:
...After about a month, the Egyptians and Hamas informed us that all military action by both sides and all rocket firing would stop on June 19, for a period of six months, and that humanitarian supplies would be restored to the normal level that had existed before Israel's withdrawal in 2005 (about 700 trucks daily).

We were unable to confirm this in Jerusalem because of Israel's unwillingness to admit to any negotiations with Hamas, but rocket firing was soon stopped and there was an increase in supplies of food, water, medicine and fuel. Yet the increase was to an average of about 20 percent of normal levels. And this fragile truce was partially broken on Nov. 4, when Israel launched an attack in Gaza to destroy a defensive tunnel being dug by Hamas inside the wall that encloses Gaza...

Jimmy Carter - An Unnecessary War - washingtonpost.com

In others words a legal defensive fortification which probably would have came in handy about 2 months later.

Repeating the same lie over and over, doesn't make it the truth.

A major difference between us is: I don't attempt to justify one sides war crimes and crimes against humanity over the other's. From my viewpoint point, both sides qualify as terrorists. Unlike you, I have never advocated violence. I denounce all war crimes and crimes against humanity.

I find your propagandizing in favor of Israel's war crimes and crimes against humanity... repugnant.

How can someone support Israel's use of chemical weapons on civilians? Didn't you support taking out Saddam Hussein in 2003 because he used CW against civilians back in 1988? I find your support of Israel's CW attacks against civilians shocking, disgusting and more than just a little hypocritical.

How can anyone support Israel's inhumane collective punishment of 1.4 million civilians? Israel's two year blockade of international humanitarian relief has caused tens of thousands of Gaza children to suffer malnourishment, stunted growth and disease. What kind of a person supports CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?

Last edited: