Ford finally faces legal action.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Lol, nobody claimed that or made any claim like it.
No, you just act like it.

The simple expectation is that if you are going to respond to my posts, you are actually going to respond to my post. Right now you are just hurling personal attacks and refusing to respond to anything of substance.
What substance? You nor I are lawyers.

I'm basing my opinion on what I know, you're basing your opinion on your hate for Ford.

That's it dude.

The rest is subjective at best, and any conversation with you on this topic, is pointless. Hence why I won't invest anything in it other than to mock, insult, frustrate or laugh at you.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Why do you argue law when you haven't a clue about it?

Did you watch to many episodes of Law & Order?

On a funnier note, I see you finally figured out that this isn't the first time you've obsessed about Ford.

I'm not surprised you would take the cowardly way out by just moving on.

Again, you are avoiding everything of substance just for meaningless personal attacks.

There is a reason that people don't make comments like these without having proof to back it up. Simply claiming that you believed something at the time is not a defense when you state facts about someone that are harmful to them.

I'm basing my opinion on what I know, you're basing your opinion on your hate for Ford.

That's it dude.

No, I am basing it on the law and previous cases.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Again, you are avoiding everything of substance just for meaningless personal attacks.
You haven't posted anything of substance.

You've posted your opinion.

No, I am basing it on the law and previous cases.
No, not law, on how you interpret it. Which is well established to be impaired, at best.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
You haven't posted anything of substance.

You've posted your opinion.

No, not law, on how you interpret it. Which is well established to be impaired, at best.

You compared it to the last libel case. I explained the reasons why it was dismissed before. How do you think that would apply here?

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Y'know it just struck me-maybe I'm wrong about this-maybe it was this reporter who made the phony video!

We all remember the phony video and the person who made it has never been caught-maybe this guy is the guilty party and his guilt has driven him to take the offensive.

Maybe pigs might fly too!

They might!!

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
How what would apply here?

Anyways, before you lose your mind again, when I don't hop right on a reply, I'm outta here.

Haha, I like the quick edit.

First you claim you didn't ever compare the two, then you look at the first few post in this thread and see this:

The point is i think Ford will lose. The comments made were not valid and Ford had
no proof.

He said worse and won the last law suit, lol. I think you aren't thinking this through.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Haha, I like the quick edit.

First you claim you didn't ever compare the two, then you look at the first few post in this thread and see this:
Wow how long are you guys going to flog this dead horse ?
It is pretty funny to watch a trial before it has even started yet.
Though I live in Lala land I can hardly wait to watch next Toronto civic elections.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Y'know it just struck me-maybe I'm wrong about this-maybe it was this reporter who made the phony video!

We all remember the phony video and the person who made it has never been caught-maybe this guy is the guilty party and his guilt has driven him to take the offensive.

Maybe pigs might fly too!

They might!!
Does anyone have the Police Chief's phone number?

He would want to hear about this important development?

Phony video makers Beware!

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Though I live in Lala land I can hardly wait to watch next Toronto civic elections.

If the guy is going to constantly personally attack me, I certainly am not going to let him off too easy when he makes such stupid statements.

As for the trial before the trail, this is a discussion forum. We are supposed to be able to debate issues like this, no?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If the guy is going to constantly personally attack me, I certainly am not going to let him off too easy when he makes such stupid statements.

As for the trial before the trail, this is a discussion forum. We are supposed to be able to debate issues like this, no?
I don't see any debate .

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Nope.....Just a guy with a deep hate for Ford having a hissy fit when not everyone agrees with him :smile:

Trying to discuss a topic by presenting relevant evidence is a hissy fit, yet doing nothing but personally attacking other posters is a-okay?

If you don't think there is anything to what I am saying, please feel free to explain why what I have posted is wrong.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So what does the reporter have to prove?
What will Ford use as a defense- perhaps the same one that reporters/ newspapers use- Like that free lancer out in BC who will be bankrupted for her reports on the BC guy.

SHe flat out lied about John Furlong. He just happens to have an RCMP report proving that the first claimant that she produced was false. Yet she is still making false claims.

It does make it seem like home does it not?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It was a patently stupid comment - like most of Ford's comments - but it doesn't warrant legal action.

https://twitter.com/****robfordsays

Replace **** with the s-word and you have a lovely collection of quotes from poop mouth, updated every 2-3 days.