For Justin Trudeau

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
This idiot actually manages to take three completely different stances on a single issue in one interview.

No he didn't. Obviously you have comprehension problems.

What a moron!!!!

Admitting your problem is the first step to solving that problem. Thumbs up to you for recognizing and admitting your problem.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
No he didn't. Obviously you have comprehension problems.

1. The registry was a good thing, that's why I voted for it.

2. The registry was a failure.

3. Despite being a failure, the registry should be retained in Quebec.

I think you have comprehension problems, my friend.

He is cute though, and love is blind........

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Wow, one more example of conservative blindness.

The gun registry WAS a good idea, unfortunately, it was too devisive and therefore was a failure. The province of Quebec , however, would like to retain the registry. Good for them and like Justin said, maybe the registry should be a provincial thing rather than Federal.

Pretty straight forward, at least it is for someone that has the ability to think.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The gun registry WAS a good idea, unfortunately, it was too devisive and therefore was a failure. The province of Quebec , however, would like to retain the registry. Good for them and like Justin said, maybe the registry should be a provincial thing rather than Federal.

Pretty straight forward, at least it is for someone that has the ability to think.

NO- It was a piss poor idea, register the criminals, leave the guns alone.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Ahh...cost between 1 and 2.7 billion.......for nothing.

You said it yourself....."it was too divisive"

And it failed.

That makes it a BAD idea.

BTW, a provincial registry can not have criminal penalties attached. Consider for a moment how much more resistance it will get without harsh penalties.....

An even worse idea.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
BTW, a provincial registry can not have criminal penalties attached. Consider for a moment how much more resistance it will get without harsh penalties.....

An even worse idea.

Yes it can. Penalties would be 2 years less a day max. There can also be fines attached for non compliance.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Use your damn head and think next time.

I thought quite clearly, knew in fact they'd be yanked down. In fact I'd I'd post it again, if it weren't just going to be pulled down.

Censorship is a subjective thing. You don't mind when they censor the stuff You don't want too see, but Annie get my gun when they infringe on something I want to say.

If you don't have the stomach to look at people holding up pictures of aborted fetuses then look the other way. Whether you're an opponent or supporter of abortion doesn't mean that people get to hide the truth. Only hypocrites want it both ways.

Children are having their sexual organs cut off in a very grotesque and often unsanitary manner. Best to keep that out of the public eye, hence somewhat might qualify it as barbaric.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yes it can. Penalties would be 2 years less a day max. There can also be fines attached for non compliance.

Significantly less than Firearms Act penalties, and not Criminal Code charges.........

And shooters ignored the Firearms Act wholesale.

As they will any provincial law.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I thought quite clearly, knew in fact they'd be yanked down. In fact I'd I'd post it again, if it weren't just going to be pulled down.

Censorship is a subjective thing. You don't mind when they censor the stuff You don't want too see, but Annie get my gun when they infringe on something I want to say.

If you don't have the stomach to look at people holding up pictures of aborted fetuses then look the other way. Whether you're an opponent or supporter of abortion doesn't mean that people get to hide the truth. Only hypocrites want it both ways.

Children are having their sexual organs cut off in a very grotesque and often unsanitary manner. Best to keep that out of the public eye, hence somewhat might qualify it as barbaric.

Honestly, it deserves its own thread, but i dont anticipate much debate

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Significantly less than Firearms Act penalties, and not Criminal Code charges.........

And shooters ignored the Firearms Act wholesale.

As they will any provincial law.

If it something that is not wanted provincially, then I doubt a Province will bring it into effect. If the majority in 7your province don't want it, then I guess your objections would be moot.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Gun registry is a non-issue...There are adequate/traceable regulations when purchasing/keeping firearms ...People who have guns generally know how to keep/use them, responsibly ..Jack asses who use guns in crime, usually don't use their own guns ...

Trudeau will be the next liberal leader; perhaps even P.M....As long as he keeps playing the "Social-Conservative" position.:)

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Hmmmmmm how to make up for my stupid comments about Alberta? Eureka, they're all gun toting rednecks in Alberta. I bet I can win their hearts if I say the Gun Registry was a failure.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Antibiotics are a good idea.

This too.. US donates 1.5million for circumcision program « National « ZimEye

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Trou d'eau might win the party leadership but loose his seat:lol:

Would that make him winner of the losers?

The concept of a gun registry was not so bad. The delivery failed miserably. I don't think a provincial program would be workable as people move around too much.