For all the union slaggers

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
What conversation? You read A (as in ONE example) as ALL (as in everybody) so what is the point in going any farther?

So that's how you're gonna get out of it eh?

Oh everyone....um, I know one single doc who makes as much as a dummy who puts on wheels all day so that makes unions unfair....everyone....hello?

I even know there names....opens phone book......closes eyes....points with finger....blathers out random names to back up one single case that does not exsist.......

See....I told you one doc makes as much as a lazy good for nothing union dummy....um....hello?

Oh wait....someone wants me to prove it....um....well...aha...well guess what poopy head, I said A not all, so there....and to show how stupid you are I even made it big and red...nah nah nah nah nah nah.....that'll show'im...isn't that right invisble friend....hello?

Nice try wolf.:roll:

I think I know why you hate them....

Have sun shiny day old boy.;-)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
63 grand taxable income is considerably less than the propaganda ... and less than your average GM worker clears. Back out? I don't think so. You're the fool who has to make absolutes out of specific statements and examples. Do you have to be a jerk ALL the time?

...or maybe it's just reading comprehension you have a hard time with.