Feds green light naked scanners

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
I could be wrong, but last I heard, they don't use the scanners the US is demanding we use. In any case, they are more discriminatory rather than being random. Randomness has the appearance of being fair in our PC world, it may act as a bit of a deterance, but not very effective for detection.

I wish they would get over this trying to be fair all the time, I see nothing wrong with a little racial profiling. These terrorists are not 6 foot+ blond Nordic people, they for the most part are of Black, Arab Mid-Eastern decent. Those are the ones who should be watched a little more carefully for now. Isreal does most everything with profiling and physical searches, and yes it works.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
I wish they would get over this trying to be fair all the time, I see nothing wrong with a little racial profiling. These terrorists are not 6 foot+ blond Nordic people,

Nor are they generally 80 something gandmas or aunts, even after complete background checks, a three month wait for an ID card, retinal and finger print idenfication, even airport employees are still subject to random screening and physical searches:dontknow:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
The " rules" for security scanning have already been altered to allow "exceptions", which in the long run always leads to profiling/discrimination...(Harrassment abuse, torture)

.......and most seem not to mind....Too bad if you do.!.It's all about security and the Country's safety ..(businessmen/politicians/people of priveledge with lotsa air miles)

...Common public don't need to fly anyway (unless you collect air miles..(good luck collecting)

Safer stay home connect online.. ...

Over and out there ...

keep your head up high, feet firmly on the ground ,but watch your step.Remember we don't have wings..

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Digital search revives rights debate - thestar.com---

So what happens if Security thinks they see something "suspicious" after a full body scan has been given, only to discover after a few more very uncomfortable moments,after further extensive examination, Security was mistaken?....." Oh sorry sir/mam . I apologize for the inconvienience.. Enjoy your flight. Hope to see you again soon...."(?)( on the return flight?...)

The " rules" for security scanning have already been altered to allow "exceptions", which in the long run always leads to profiling/discrimination...(Harrassment abuse, torture)

.......and most seem not to mind....Too bad if you do.!.It's all about security and the Country's safety ..

Commoners have no business on planes anyway,so don't complain.....It's for everyones saftey