Father charged in son's spanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
My father spanked me for buying a candy bar from a vending machine I found the coins in his study in a box marked valuable coins

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I have not visited this thread for a while now, and I think it has turned into a flaming thread, it has turned ugly. Since my last post # 211, now we are up to #236, not a substantive post in the past 25 posts, not a single one addressing the issue.

It has all the signs of turning into a lynch mob, with me as the star performer. Well, before the angry, braying mob comes at me with tar and feathers, with torches and pitchforks, let me make it clear that I have no intention of responding to flaming threads.

No doubt some posters here would like to get into a flaming match with me, but I am far too l\old a hand at this for that. I will answer a couple of points, then I am done with the thread.

The only thing you're done with is the tired excuse of a troll you've done on this thread. Those with real experience raising kids have made excellent point after excellent point inspite of the trolling you've done here.

I have to say that a few in here have the precission of a surgeon with their words that have not only swept away the lame BS you have been posting in here but also put out some well thought out insight into parenting not just kids but over comming some of the most difficult aspects of being a Mom or Dad.

If you anything but a troll I would suggest you take notes but it's clear that your history here and elsewhere prove what you're called time and time again are spot on.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Because you cannot cross reference from source to source to root out the facts, you are doomed to simply spewing your opinion.The rest of us can glean through whatever sources of info we want and sort out fact from fiction.

Anna, you take the bulk of your material from far right, religious right websites (American College of Pediatricians, Dr. Wilke’s website, Westchester Institute etc.). The two issues on which I know your reposition, pro life and pro spanking, comes straight out of the Bible.

I know you claim to be an Agnostic (and you yourself don’t seem to be all that clear what is meant by that), but your position on these two issues arises from the conservative, right wing interpretation of the Bible.

Now, if you want to form your views that way, fine. But then why does it bother you when I say that you belong to the right wing of the Conservative party? I am a liberal, progressive, tolerant person, I have no problem if people called me a liberal (though I am more a liberal than a Liberal).

So if you want to belong to the right or far right, that is your affair. But then why the charade of being non partisan, of not being right wing?

There, I am done with the thread. Let your play continue, children, continue with your flaming.

Ron, you might want to look at this thread when you have some time. This usually happens over the weekend. When moderators are away, the children will play.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Anna, you take the bulk of your material from far right, religious right websites (American College of Pediatricians, Dr. Wilke’s website, Westchester Institute etc.). The two issues on which I know your reposition, pro life and pro spanking, comes straight out of the Bible.

I know you claim to be an Agnostic (and you yourself don’t seem to be all that clear what is meant by that), but your position on these two issues arises from the conservative, right wing interpretation of the Bible.

Now, if you want to form your views that way, fine. But then why does it bother you when I say that you belong to the right wing of the Conservative party? I am a liberal, progressive, tolerant person, I have no problem if people called me a liberal (though I am more a liberal than a Liberal).

So if you want to belong to the right or far right, that is your affair. But then why the charade of being non partisan, of not being right wing?

There, I am done with the thread. Let your play continue, children, continue with your flaming.

Ron, you might want to look at this thread when you have some time. This usually happens over the weekend. When moderators are away, the children will play.
And your childish post, confirms that.

In all seriousness Link, grow up.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Funny how Link comes into threads that no one but those that are supposedly on his ignore list, just posted in...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
He did mention King George a lot but he was doing most of the crying I guess it was hurting him more for spanking me I never did go into his study I just couldn't pick the lock he installed.
No wonder you're such a crappy Liberal. But the intent and will is there, you'll do fine in the Liberal caucus.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
He did mention King George a lot but he was doing most of the crying I guess it was hurting him more for spanking me I never did go into his study I just couldn't pick the lock he installed.

So the old platitude, ‘it hurts me more than it hurts you’ was literally true in this case.

Anyway, incredibly, my admonishment seems to have had some effect, the flaming has stopped.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Gawd...You are full of yourself....

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Sorry,did you say something?

I was busy beating my children with steel rods.

Graphite won't bend as much plus the rust removal time is cut so you can fit in some drinkin and slapping the wife around time. :lol:

I can get you a deal so PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.