Family Slaughtered By Palestinians

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
, a Palestinian may have well as done the deed as they are already being treated as a hero.
It this true, are the Pals celebrating the murder of this family ??

There has to something seriously wrong with a society that celebrates the murder of children.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
It this true, are the Pals celebrating the murder of this family ??

There has to something seriously wrong with a society that celebrates the murder of children.

They celebrate the murder of all infidels. Sweeter if the victims are Jews. Even sweeter if the victims are children, especially, babies.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Hand to hand attack in the middle of the night is terrorism? Smacks of just plain old psychopathy to me, not an ideological attack. It happens all the time throughout assorted human countries, for no reason other than to kill people. The US has more than half a dozen tv shows devoted to the phenomena.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Half dozen shows showing killings for NO reason ???

Please name the half dozen shows !!

Criminal Minds, Criminal Minds: suspect behaviour, CSI, CSI Miami, Dexter, the assorted Law and Order series, totalling, what, three now? .... all deal often with the fact that people get killed for the enjoyment of killing, not for any ideological reason.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Criminal Minds, Criminal Minds: suspect behaviour, CSI, CSI Miami, Dexter, the assorted Law and Order series, totalling, what, three now? .... all deal often with the fact that people get killed for the enjoyment of killing, not for any ideological reason.
The ones I saw did not kill for the enjoyment of killing, they were silly shows but the enjoyment of killing was not part of story.
Maybe you see the stories differently than the producers intended them to be seen.

Anyways, you only named 3, since you indicated there were many, I am still looking for at least another three names ..

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

The ones I saw did not kill for the enjoyment of killing, they were silly shows but the enjoyment of killing was not part of story.
Maybe you see the stories differently than the producers intended them to be seen.

Anyways, you only named 3, since you indicated there were many, I am still looking for at least another three names ..

Okay, I'll put what I posted THERE, in list format so as to not confuse you, and to be even more precise, I'll expand Law and Order from being simply the sixth entry, to include all of its shows instead......

Criminal Minds
Criminal Minds:Suspect Behaviour
CSI
CSI:Miami
Dexter
Law and Order
Law and Order:Criminal Intent
Law and Order:SVU

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Okay, I'll put what I posted THERE, in list format so as to not confuse you, and to be even more precise, I'll expand Law and Order from being simply the sixth entry, to include all of its shows instead......

Criminal Minds
Criminal Minds:Suspect Behaviour
CSI
CSI:Miami
Dexter
Law and Order
Law and Order:Criminal Intent
Law and Order:SVU
Ummmm looks like some repeats..
Anyways, I dont agree with you and I stand by my position !!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
and make no mistake, I've missed some of the shows that deal with investigating murders. And no, the bulk of them are not ideollogical murders.

No repeats... they are all their own shows.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Today they kill an Israeli family in their own home. In a couple of weeks Israel will attack
and kill a thousand Palestinians in the streets. This is a path that continues year in and
year out, it is becoming a non news event.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Didn't you mean to post thi????

Palestinians Hand Out Sweets in Celebration of Massacre of Jewish Family -

Palestinians Hand Out Sweets in Celebration of Massacre of Jewish Family

Islamic depravity hits bottom. Keeps digging:

Rafah residents hand out candy following massacre of Jewish family, three children in West Bank settlement of Itamar.

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.

Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy “is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank.”

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Next comes the question why do Palestinians have to be penned in like animals.
If they're penned in like animals, how come I ate Mahashi last week, cook by a Palestinian, from Gaza, that has been in Canada for a year?

People show more outrage over the fate of a traitor in jail, than a family murdered in the night...

What strange values some people have...
They call it moral relativism.

Did you get stuck in the milk crate after that?

Show me the guilty.
darkbeaver's Profile

petros's Profile

mentalfloss's Profile

earth_as_one's Profile

I condemn murder and terrorism.
Except when it suits you.

Israel has shut down humanitarian aid shipments to Gaza.
And yet Gaza is exporting food.

1) I'd like to know who really murdered this family.

2) I'd like to see the people responsible brought to justice.

3) Collective punishment and ethnic cleansing cannot be justified even by an unsolved murder.
I'd like to see you explain to me why Gaza is exporting food, while you keep claiming that Israel is starving them to death.

I've only asked at least a dozen times now.