Family Slaughtered By Palestinians

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Let's get this straight. A family illegally living in a occupied area was attacked by a terrorist? Are you sure it was a terrorist?

It doesn't matter if they were living there illegally or not! When a stranger bursts into your home and STABS a THREE MONTH OLD BABY. A helpless baby that has nothing to do with the legality of where it's living, and you kill them because of your ideology,- THAT - MAKES - YOU - A - TERRORIST!

Especially since they wish to cause terror among Jewish settlers, they actually fit the definition of terrorist perfectly.

Last edited:

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
It might be a good idea to not move your family and illegally build a home in someone else's country simply to spite them.
So in other words your justifying this attack because of where they're living, Jesus Christ!

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
I have no samphty for the Pals.
They have to be one of the most ignorant, barbaric people on earth.
Their Muslim religion probably helps keep them that way .
Damn rights, yet the bleeding hearts of the World hold them in such high regard while giving them a contentious pass such as this brutal Terrorist attack on an innocent family..

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It doesn't matter if they were living there illegally or not! When a stranger bursts into your home and STABS a THREE MONTH OLD BABY. A helpless baby that has nothing to do with the legality of where it's living, and you kill them because of your ideology,- THAT - MAKES - YOU - A - TERRORIST!

Especially since they wish to cause terror among Jewish settlers, they actually fit the definition of terrorist perfectly.

Apparently the crime was not ideologically motivated. You're a little too fast with the hate mongering.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

The motivation for the crime was ideology? Terrorism? Do you have any evidence of this?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
http://www.foxnews.com/static/all/img/head/logo-foxnews.png

March 12, 2011 - 8:11 AM | by: Yonat Friling Five members of an Israeli family were killed Friday night when a suspected terrorist broke into their home in the West Bank settlement of Itamar and stabbed them all to death. The 12-year-old daughter who returned home from a friend’s house discovered the bodies. According to police, the suspect broke into the house armed with a knife and stabbed the mother, father and three children, aged 11, 4 and a three-month-old baby. Two infants, aged 2 and 4, survived the attack while escaping to their neighbors.

Read more: Family Slaughtered By Palestinians Liveshots

Thanks for the crappy Faux News Farticle Johnny Utah

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't terrorism supposed to leave terrified victims in the terrorist's wake? I suppose a nut with a knife or a plain and simple robbery gone bad wouldn't make sensational enough news in light of current world events....

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
http://www.foxnews.com/static/all/img/head/logo-foxnews.png

March 12, 2011 - 8:11 AM | by: Yonat Friling Five members of an Israeli family were killed Friday night when a suspected terrorist broke into their home in the West Bank settlement of Itamar and stabbed them all to death. The 12-year-old daughter who returned home from a friend’s house discovered the bodies. According to police, the suspect broke into the house armed with a knife and stabbed the mother, father and three children, aged 11, 4 and a three-month-old baby. Two infants, aged 2 and 4, survived the attack while escaping to their neighbors.

Read more: Family Slaughtered By Palestinians Liveshots

Thanks for the crappy Faux News Farticle Johnny Utah
Yeah no problem and what's your point? I see how you completely ignored the article of the Palis celebrating this slaughter, typical..

If the crime isn't ideologically motivated, then why has someone titled the thread "Family Slaughtered by Palestinians"? That's pretty careless!
I followed the same title that was in the article unlike a few who put their own bias spin on a thread title, so it's not careless..

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
If the crime isn't ideologically motivated, then why has someone titled the thread "Family Slaughtered by Palestinians"? That's pretty careless!

I would suggest that you dig deeper than a headline in order to understand the story. And I haven't seen anyone provide anything that says it was ideologically motivated, or even an act of terrorism.

Similarly, in the US, not every black person killed by a white person is a victim of racism. It's not automatic.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I condemn murder and terrorism. This was a despicable crime. No proof has been given by Israeli security services that the murder was perpetrated by a Palestinian, although senior members of the Israeli government, such as Prime Minister, Benjamin Netenyahu, repeatedly make statements accusing Palestinians to the media. I suspect their unsupported allegations have something to do with the provoked emotions supporting their agenda.

...I see how you completely ignored the article of the Palis celebrating this slaughter, typical....

I doubt Palestinians are celebrating. Israel has shut down humanitarian aid shipments to Gaza. Most of the West Bank is locked down. And this crime is being used to justify building more Israeli Jewish only settlements in the West Bank:

..."This murder reminds everyone that the struggle and conflict is not about Israel's borders or about independence of a repressed nation but a struggle for our existence. Therefore, we cannot continue speaking about security while the essence is neglected – the essence which is Israel's right to its land," said Yaalon...
Protesters block junctions across Israel in response to Itamar attack - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Israel`s right to its land apparently includes the West Bank.

Settlers create new West Bank outpost in memory of slain family

...A new outpost, a "neighborhood" as the residents call it, is going up southwest of the settlement, a few hundred meters away from the Arab village of Awarta... ...tuesday morning we found five or six people at the site, working unhindered. It is not clear how long the army will let them work and settle in on the hill. Meanwhile, they are clearly getting help from the Shomron Local Council, including a bulldozer to make a road to Itamar, an electric generator, perimeter lights and a water tank. The flag of the local council stands fluttering next to the Israeli flag...
http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...nk-outpost-in-memory-of-slain-family-1.349441

Israel to Step Up Pace of Construction in West Bank Areas

JERUSALEM — Israel said Sunday that it would build hundreds of new housing units within the populous West Bank settlement blocs, ending a slowdown in government-supported construction that had lasted several months.
I don't think its a coincidence that every time something bad happens to an Israeli, Palestinians are blamed, more Palestinians are evicted from their homes, which are then demolished and rebuilt with a Israeli Jewish only home.

The move is meant to assuage settlers’ anger, particularly after the killings of five family members in the Itamar settlement late Friday. But it is also likely to complicate international efforts to revive the stalled Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.

The announcement, which came from the office of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said the government’s Ministerial Committee on Settlements had decided to approve construction in Gush Etzion, Maale Adumim, Ariel and Modiin Ilit — areas of the West Bank that Israel intends to keep under any permanent accord with the Palestinians...
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/14/world/middleeast/14israel.html

I don't think its a coincidence that every time something bad happens to an Israeli, that Palestinians are automatically blamed, which is then used to justify seizing more Palestinians land, demolishing more Palestinian homes and building more Jewish only homes...

1) I'd like to know who really murdered this family.

2) I'd like to see the people responsible brought to justice.

3) Collective punishment and ethnic cleansing cannot be justified even by an unsolved murder.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I don't think its a coincidence that every time something bad happens to an Israeli, that Palestinians are automatically blamed, which is then used to justify seizing more Palestinians land, demolishing more Palestinian homes and building more Jewish only homes...

1) I'd like to know who really murdered this family.

2) I'd like to see the people responsible brought to justice.

3) Collective punishment and ethnic cleansing cannot be justified even by an unsolved murder.

At this point it no longer matters if it was a Palestinian that committed the act, the fact is that the Palestinians have made this heinous crime entirely theirs via the overt acceptance and approval of the murders... By that alone, a Palestinian may have well as done the deed as they are already being treated as a hero.