Family calls 911 for help with special needs daughter, cops show up & shoot her dead

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Re: Family calls 911 for help with special needs daughter, cops show up & shoot her d

It feeds people's prejudices and bias. You know, everyone always says they want the good cops to separate themselves from the bad ones and point to the lack of that as more justification for their prejudices and bias. Honestly, sometimes I look at what people say, the reactions they have and frankly I can't blame them for being on the defensive. Public sentiment particularly after an "incident" is not exactly warm and fuzzy. So you have not only ten good ones with a target but ten good ones with a target and no support except for internally. And round it goes.

There's that sarcasm again, lol.

Do love a good bad lawyer joke though. They're just funny.
A lawyer and his friend are walking down the street when they see a tall, busty blonde wearing a low-cut top and a skirt that could qualify as a belt. The friend nudges the lawyer and says "Man, I'd like to f*ck her!" The lawyer looks at him and says "Out of what?"

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Re: Family calls 911 for help with special needs daughter, cops show up & shoot her d

A lawyer and his friend are walking down the street when they see a tall, busty blonde wearing a low-cut top and a skirt that could qualify as a belt. The friend nudges the lawyer and says "Man, I'd like to f*ck her!" The lawyer looks at him and says "Out of what?"

I love it! -:)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

God and Satan ware having a property line dispute. God threatened with legal action. Satan countered with : "And where in Hell are you gonna get a lawyer?"