ESA backs plans for British plane which can go anywhere in four hours

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well kick the Yanks off your land and bring back the British. The British treated you and your fellow primitives much better than the Yanks did.
Shows how little you know. The Brits were cowardly traitors to us.

How have you ever been a great people? What have you ever achieved that is worthwhile?
Much the same as you. Dominance of a large territory and so much power that nobody would make a major move without checking to see if we were OK with it. Just like y'all a hundred years ago.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Shows how little you know. The Brits were cowardly traitors to us.

Nah. We gave you your own land and reservations to the west of ours and left you in peace. Once we left those bloody Yanks slaughtered thousands of you and nicked all of your lands to the West all the way to the Pacific and made it all part of the USA. They called it "Manifest Destiny".

Much the same as you. Dominance of a large territory and so much power that nobody would make a major move without checking to see if we were OK with it. Just like y'all a hundred years ago.
We had REAL power. We ruled a fifth of all humanity and a quarter of the world's landmass, not to mention the seas. My grandfather was a British Empire soldier who went all over the world to keep the natives in check. As a result, my mum lived in farflung places around the Empire, such as Kenya, Yemen and Singapore, when she was a kid (her and her brothers and parents even had black servants when they lived in a grand house in Nairobi). You lot were just one primitive tribe that was more successful than the other primitive tribes.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nah. We gave you your own land and reservations to the west of ours and left you in peace. Once we left those bloody Yanks slaughtered thousands of you and nicked all of your lands to the West all the way to the Pacific and made it all part of the USA. They called it "Manifest Destiny".
You betrayed us as allies against the Yanks because your soldiers were cowards.

We had REAL power. We ruled a fifth of all humanity and a quarter of the world's landmass, not to mention the seas. My grandfather was a British Empire soldier who went all over the world to keep the natives in check.
Precisely. And now you can barely hold on to your own island.

You don't get it, do you? I give you full credit for what you once were. You just aren't that any more. Simple reality.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
You don't get it, do you? I give you full credit for what you once were. You just aren't that any more. Simple reality.

The core disconnect for folks like BL is that there is an irrational need to live in the past... Call it nostalgia if you will, however, the accomplishments earned generations ago still to this day eclipse anything that contemporary British society has, or ever will, accomplish.

As long as people like Blackleaf are predominate, British society will go nowhere but down.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You betrayed us as allies against the Yanks because your soldiers were cowards.

British soldiers are the bravest and best in the world.

Precisely. And now you can barely hold on to your own island.

If Britain was under threat of invasion we'd defend our archipelago better than you lot would defend your country if it was under threat of invasion.

You just aren't that any more.

You don't get it. The simple reality is that Britain is the greatest civilisation that has ever existed. There is nothing going on that can convince me otherwise. No other country surpasses Great Britain for success and global impact.

The core disconnect for folks like BL is that there is an irrational need to live in the past.

This is not about living in the past. This is all about the present. The greatest civilisation ever, in the history of humanity, is Great Britain.