Dorian is coming

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I know that so many Jews are residents in Florida. And even if Muslims or Christians .. this does not imply anything.

Muslims are like other servants of God: punished according to their wrong-doing and transgression, if they transgress and wrong others.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Are you the same AnnaG who once was here like you speaking the blasphemy and atheism without any logical proof other than the assertion.. she was idolatress: heathen.
Are you the same AnnaG who once was here like you speaking the blasphemy and atheism without any logical proof other than the assertion.. she was idolatress: heathen.
Is that a question?

Whatever, no proof?
https://www.etymonline.com/word/evil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil#Etymology
https://tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7-EtymologyOfTheWordEvil.html
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/concept-evil/
You sir, are a gullible fool.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Probability suggests gods either don't exist or they are indifferent to Earth and what goes on here. lol
You insert the odd all on your own or did you have some non-believers help you, there are more than a few around.
Zec:13:8:
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.

Given what the Bible says about its god, it isn't terribly bright and is as childish as Trump.
Maybe that is what all 2/3 say about God, you know, before He melts them where they stand.

EG: what kind of intelligence does it take to make us humans to be curious and disobedient and then plant a tree of the knowledge between good and evil where we humans could reach it?
The kind that creates everything needed before the end of day6. The tree of knowledge was bearing fruit that early, the tree of life would be considered to be a 'late bloomer'. The river of life will exist by the end of the day Jesus resurrects the two witnesses.
Why do want rewards when you are in a sinful earth and what you want is reserved for the new earth era. That is what makes God bad in your world. He is not losing any sleep over that.

Eze:47:12:
And by the river upon the bank thereof,
on this side and on that side,
shall grow all trees for meat,
whose leaf shall not fade,
neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed:
it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months,
because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary:
and the fruit thereof shall be for meat,
and the leaf thereof for medicine.
Isa:66:22:
For as the new heavens and the new earth,
which I will make,
shall remain before me,
saith the LORD,
so shall your seed and your name remain.
Isa:65:16-19:
That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth;
and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth;
because the former troubles are forgotten,
and because they are hid from mine eyes.
For,
behold,
I create new heavens and a new earth:
and the former shall not be remembered,
nor come into mind.
But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create:
for,
behold,
I create Jerusalem a rejoicing,
and her people a joy.
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
and joy in my people:
and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her,
nor the voice of crying.

That's like putting a cookie jar full of cookies where a disobedient child could reach it and then telling it not to eat any cookies.
Adam and Eve and all their children were destined to have all the tings God gave them in the garden as well as knowing about good and evil. The ones that are alive for the 1,000 years will live in New Jerusalem, all the rest of the people will build their homes outside of that City. It was not a matter of 'if' it was a matter of 'when'.

BTW it was Satan who was in sin before Eve and he was the 'smartest angel' so what is his excuse for lying? (he got the part right about knowledge, what he got wrong is their trip to the grave, when he and all the others are in the fiery lake will they contemplate on that part? When will you?

You must have some better examples of that. Good and evil were created when God introduced law. For Angelic beings and immortal men it is the Re:21 set of laws. Who gets upset when it is shown the 10 Commandments will be retired forever on the same say Jesus returns.

Muslims are persecuted by Jews that have had God turn His back on them. Who is in more pain? The one who was loved and then lost it or the one who has never been loved like that??

La:1:1-2:

How doth the city sit solitary,

that was full of people!

how is she become as a widow!

she that was great among the nations,

and princess among the provinces,

how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,

and her tears are on her cheeks:

among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:

all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,

they are become her enemies.
M't:23:38:

Behold,

your house is left unto you desolate.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
You insert the odd all on your own or did you have some non-believers help you, there are more than a few around.
Zec:13:8:
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
etcetera
As I implied before, the Bible is weak and unreliable evidence at best. I see no point in taking it seriously.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Is that the one where your gawd tells muslims to buttfukk little boys?
H.Weinstein and J. Epstein were Jewish who were leaders of many Jews and Christians who willingly shared the sin of fukking children rather than one incident by a Muslim can be the catalyst when it is the Jews who are in control of white slave trade. The way you deny that and blame the innocents makes you really stupid or you are hiding crimes you are aware of.

Fredricks of Hollywied is a Muslim Operation or a Mossad Operation, it can't be both bitch.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't care. Since we cannot know one way or the other whether gods exist or not because there is not sufficient evidence to make a conclusion, we (rational people) have to rely on probability and it says the odds are against gods' existences.
There is a book, I doubt anybody you know is able to give a decent summation of what 'Universal Salvation' is. Knock yourself out, then perhaps you will take the time to listen to a bit about my version.
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?t=162319

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
H.Weinstein and J. Epstein were Jewish who were leaders of many Jews and Christians who willingly shared the sin of fukking children rather than one incident by a Muslim can be the catalyst when it is the Jews who are in control of white slave trade. The way you deny that and blame the innocents makes you really stupid or you are hiding crimes you are aware of.

Fredricks of Hollywied is a Muslim Operation or a Mossad Operation, it can't be both bitch.
Either way. At best it shows what people will do in the name of their gods. Best just to act on one's own initiative and never mind blaming/accrediting gods.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
There is a book, I doubt anybody you know is able to give a decent summation of what 'Universal Salvation' is. Knock yourself out, then perhaps you will take the time to listen to a bit about my version.
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?t=162319
What am I supposed to look for there?
A book? Books are written by humans (they include people's mistakes, illusions, delusions, and lies). Got any non-hearsay evidence?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Dolphinado:

Photographer Captures Dolphin Caught In Hurricane Winds

FORT PIERCE, FL – A photographer with The Weather Channel captured the strength and tragedy of severe weather this evening when he photographed a dolphin that was caught in Hurricane Dorian’s winds.
“I have photographed hundreds of tornados and four hurricanes. I’ve never seen winds so strong that dolphins were blown from the ocean.” said Ernie Schwartz of The Weather Channel.
According to People of Lancaster wildlife expert Earl Sneed this is not an uncommon tragedy of hurricanes. “Dolphins swim away from hurricanes. And when they get closer to shore in shallow water they can be swept away by the winds.” explained Sneed.
RELATED NEWS: Wild Florida Giraffes Take Hurricane Storm Surge In Stride
Residents of Fort Pierce report about a dozen wind-blown dolphin impacts on area homes.
People of Lancaster is watching the storm closely and will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE!
Another dolphin was photographed as it was swept away in Hurricane Dorian’s winds.

More: https://peopleoflancaster.com/photographer-captures-dolphin-caught-in-hurricane-winds

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
All day long, "5 dead in the Bahamas" headlines

Try a couple of thousand.

Time to load up some ships in Halifax, packed with relief supplies, as the RCN has done after other hurricanes.
Start organizing , you can be the first to canvass your rich neighbourhood.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The materialist deny the work of God, while even if anyone stumbles, it is the work of God as a retaliation for some sort disobedience and sin.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The materialist deny God's work, while it is evidently obvious that such violent windy storms are directed against a sinful people immersed in their idolatry, blasphemy, lewdness and adultery. See what such winds has done to the Bahamas, and what the Bahamas .. what Bahamas :laughing6:

You cannot know who is her husband and who is her brother in law -- a parable.

Last edited: