Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Similar pains I had with a herniated disk.

Had the Ultrasound today.. I have a torn muscle below my elbow, so bad it budged out into a bump and nerve damage, no feeling in my fingers. WCB Doctors says it'll be 5 months of therapy and unable to work. Even using the mouse on my iMac hurts.

A lot of these people are making a political statement of what they think of the way politics has been run for the past several decades. The Donald just happened to be in the right place with enough cash to make a parody or the whole system.

The only difference is Trump is dangerous. What would you do if you new what Hitler would have done before he took power?? I think that about Trump.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Had the Ultrasound today.. I have a torn muscle below my elbow, so bad it budged out into a bump and nerve damage, no feeling in my fingers. WCB Doctors says it'll be 5 months of therapy and unable to work. Even using the mouse on my iMac hurts.

The only difference is Trump is dangerous. What would you do if you new what Hitler would have done before he took power?? I think that about Trump.

Why are you comparing Trump to Hitler? Hitler had 6 million Jews annihilated! Poor comparison.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

I get yer angle, but I believe the American spirit will rise up and effect thier second revolution, which of course they have every right to do, they got my blessing, they are a great people and they will prevail if they strike down thier thier ruling class, guillotines on every corner, keep lopping off the lids of the suits, get back to the organic republic or cease to exist as free people, good luck yanks,

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I didn't vote for trudeau, but I certainly will wait and give him a chance to do well, I wish him the best.

he was voted in by a majority, that is democracy, so I'm not going to spend the next 4 years whining

and sniffling about how he is no good, that is just sour grapes.

it amazes me how many people here say he is no good, failing, none of you know that, he hasn't had time

to make a difference either one way or the other, let him do his job, more Canadians than not wanted him

to lead the country, so stand back and let him lead.

Yet when we heard 4 years of complaining about Harper this was common sense and not sour grapes right? I find it extremely irritating that the left wing hypocrites who spent 4 years complaining about Harper not having a real majority are now trying to sell Justin as having a real majority.

To be clear, Justin does have a majority and won the election fair and square (as did Harper 4 years previous). But neither can say "more Canadians than not wanted him to lead the country". As a matter of fact, as with Harper previous, this statement is not true. 61% of people preferred somebody else. But with FPTP, you can get majority governments with 39% of the vote.

I think it perfectly fair that people complain about him when he does something completely stupid. I suppose if you want to not hear complaints, perhaps he should stop doing stuff that is stupid.

Last edited:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yet when we heard 4 years of complaining about Harper this was common sense and not sour grapes right? I find it extremely irritating that the left wing hypocrites who spent 4 years complaining about Harper not having a real majority are now trying to sell Justine as having a real majority.

To be clear, Justine does have a majority and won the election fair and square (as did Harper 4 years previous). But neither can say "more Canadians than not wanted him to lead the country". As a matter of fact, as with Harper previous, this statement is not true. 61% of people preferred somebody else. But with FPTP, you can get majority governments with 39% of the vote.

I think it perfectly fair that people complain about him when he does something completely stupid. I suppose if you want to not hear complaints, perhaps he should stop doing stuff that is stupid.

in your opinion, and calling someone named Justin, Justine is ignorant, and as a woman, why would it
be a dig on him, to be called a woman's name, you also don't like woman I guess.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

in your opinion, and calling someone named Justin, Justine is ignorant, and as a woman, why would it
be a dig on him, to be called a woman's name, you also don't like woman I guess.

Fair point. I actually hadn't actually realized I had typed that in this case. Not that I haven't before but in this instance, it was just habit. I have corrected. But I don't have a monopoly on nicknames ... Harper, Ford, and virtually every conservative figure has been called much worse at some point.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He's not elected yet... the guy is unstable.. I wouldn't put anything past him...

I hate to think the worst about people until they've proven beyond a doubt how morally bankrupt they really are. Can a person actually take anything spoken in a political context seriously? Not too often I think. :)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
OUCH: Trump Will Never Be The Nominee, Said Every Completely Wrong Person In This Amazing Video