Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
39%. We were told for 4 years previous that this did NOT constitute a majority.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Donald Trump says he would approve the Keystone XL pipeline project as president as long as the United States receives a large chunk of oil revenue in exchange.

Win Win!

Nice post B00m!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trudeau is such a flake, such a superficial twit.. that someone like Trump will eat him for breakfast.

I don't think Justin has had an original idea in his life.. he just latches onto political fads.

I have to agree with most of your post. I think you are being a little hard on Justin. He'd possibly be functional in most levels of society but he's bitten off a little more than he can chew and the electorate are at last starting to see what happens when "you send a boy on man's job". Hillary is totally dysfunctional and losing credibility by the hour. Trump is a bit of a show boat but will likely be saved due to some talent.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Here is a Pic for Eagle to mastrabate too..

Uneducated trump supporters! Get off your lazy asses and find a job. Stop your whinning and bullying! Chump is nothing more than a blow hard will no balls. Tells you all one thing and then kisses the GOP áss. Lol fools...

I guess its not hard to amaze an imbecile.. Trump is not in office yet!

(eh? poor Walter... all offended now)

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
A majority of 29 % about the same majority you complained about Harper having .

I didn't vote for trudeau, but I certainly will wait and give him a chance to do well, I wish him the best.

he was voted in by a majority, that is democracy, so I'm not going to spend the next 4 years whining

and sniffling about how he is no good, that is just sour grapes.

it amazes me how many people here say he is no good, failing, none of you know that, he hasn't had time

to make a difference either one way or the other, let him do his job, more Canadians than not wanted him

to lead the country, so stand back and let him lead.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I didn't vote for trudeau, but I certainly will wait and give him a chance to do well, I wish him the best.

he was voted in by a majority, that is democracy, so I'm not going to spend the next 4 years whining

it amazes me how many people here say he is no good, failing, none of you know that, he hasn't had time

to make a difference either one way or the other, let him do his job, more Canadians than not wanted him

Fine but did you not complain when PM Harper had a majority of 39 % ( which BTW works out to about 29 % of Canadians when you factor in non voters )that he did not have the support of the Canadian public ?
You can't have it 2 ways .

And BTW I am not whining and snivelling I am actually laughing at the stupidity of the populous for thinking if they keep spending and spending the debt will go away . Do you remember the 1980's Paying 50 % income tax and 20 % mortgage ? You do know what mort means don't you ?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Nope, just a very bad injury... off to get X-Rays and Ultrasound this morning for my arm and back. Screwed up my nerves and tore a muscle.. no feeling in my fingers on my right hand and extreme pain from the shoulder to the elbow.

So the doctor has me on some really interesting pain killers and muscle relaxants.

Similar pains I had with a herniated disk.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I agree with you, but you can't deny that "cracks" are evident. The notion of splitting the cabinet according to gender is one. The cabinet should have been selected due to competence because this is 2016. It may have worked out to be 50/50 or it may have worked out to be 75/25 in favour of one gender or the other. His impetuousness is another fact that can't be ignored. It was within hours of seeing the body of the boy on the beach that he brashly promised to bring in 25,000 refugees without a clue of how to house them or employ them. Harper would never have done that. I see him as a bright, personable fellow, but he has a sharp, steep learning curve ahead. His latest faux pas in the H of C, although basically a "tempest in a teapot" where no one was hurt is just one more indication of his impetuousness. As far as people sniffling that he is "no good", this is Canada and people have the right to have opinions regardless of how ill perceived or inaccurate they are. :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Trump 'wins enough delegates for Republican nomination'

I hate to have to say it, but the conclusion stares us in the face: The USA is a stupid country, full of loud, illiterate and credulous people. People falling for slick charlatans like Trump, proves it..

A lot of these people are making a political statement of what they think of the way politics has been run for the past several decades. The Donald just happened to be in the right place with enough cash to make a parody or the whole system.

Trump demands share of profits in exchange for Keystone approval

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhnevTEbrgU

Trump demands share of profits in exchange for Keystone approval | TheHill

Makes sense. No different than all the native bands along the route that said no until the offer was high enough.