Dogs shouldn't be left alone with babies folks

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
A time was that docs used incidents like this to frick around with gender identity. He'd have been tucked and turned into a girl. He's lucky to be living in the time he does, when we understand so much more about surgical methods and gender identity. I just pray some researcher somewhere finds a way to grow him a usable one on a mouse or something. 8O

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
It bugs me that the dog is likely going to be put down and that the kid, as Nuggler has said, is going to have huge challenges in front of him.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The dog ate baby. If it were mine, I'd put it down too. A stable animal wouldn't do that, regardless of what was in the diaper.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The dog ate baby. If it were mine, I'd put it down too. A stable animal wouldn't do that, regardless of what was in the diaper.
Aaawww, if it were your baby and dog, the kid wouldn't have been laying in a pissy diaper all by itself on a couch while you were boinking your partner and the dog would have been trained that it was the lowest member of the pack not an alpha out of control.

So which part of the above scenario is fair to the kid or dog? If the dog was placed with people who had half a brain it would no longer be a danger. However unfortunately for our society, the brainless and selfish have more rights and are advocated for more than any victim which befalls their stupidity, animal or human.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
You'd be surprised what a stable animal will do when the conditions arise.

the problem is, once those conditions arise, it's not a stable dog anymore.

don't get me wrong... dogs are dogs.... people are the ones responsible (like the drug addict whose starved dogs ate her face), but I wouldn't feel sorry for it that it needs to be put down after snacking on a baby. Especially while simply guessing as to what brought it about.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
If the dog was placed with people who had half a brain it would no longer be a danger. However unfortunately for our society, the brainless and selfish have more rights and are advocated for more than any victim which befalls their stupidity, animal or human.

which to me would be grounds for keeping the woman from ever getting a new dog... but not grounds for keeping the dog alive after it ate (not just bit, but actually swallowed) bits of a baby

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
which to me would be grounds for keeping the woman from ever getting a new dog... but not grounds for keeping the dog alive after it ate (not just bit, but actually swallowed) bits of a baby
well then how would you feel about sterilizing both adults?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
:smile: It's not something I encourage, but it's hard not have it pop to mind in cases like this hey?
Yeah well death to the dog won't help anything but a few snips with the scissors would save a future possible so-called accident. I say, cut right to the chase. ;-)

Have you seen those new commercials where they say nothing is an accident? The one with the sou chef is especially memorable.