Does the LGBT community have rights in GAZA??

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Never said I didn't, just don't think they need to flaunt being gay.. it's their lifestyle, like my is being straight.. what I do in my bedroom is my business.

'Flaunting Gayness' is not something the Gay Community strived to achieve over the last 50 years and a minority of them do so.

The original Gay Advocates were just looking for acceptance and a reversal of discrimination when they first came 'out of the closet'............

“The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.”

Pierre Elliott Trudeau Famous Quote about Blog, Business, Nation | Quotes Daddy

I heard something the other day that the majority of women in Egypt go through this process which makes them unable to have sexual urges which, I suppose would make 'Lesbians' non existent I n the Muslim world ........

Today, an estimated 130 million women have undergone sexual mutilation.

It is performed in many African countries, including Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, and Chad. It is also a tradition among Muslims in Malaysia and Indonesia, and in a number of countries in the Middle East, including Egypt, the UAE, and parts of rural Saudi Arabia.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xthJl0848Is#t=170

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
'Flaunting Gayness' is not something the Gay Community strived to achieve over the last 50 years and a minority of them do so.

The original Gay Advocates were just looking for acceptance and a reversal of discrimination when they first came 'out of the closet'............

I heard something the other day that the majority of women in Egypt go through this process which makes them unable to have sexual urges which, I suppose would make 'Lesbians' non existent I n the Muslim world ........

Yeah, many Muslim countries do that to their women.. I guess you can equate a Muslim women to cattle in a Muslim country.. just property the man can do what he wants with.

Female genital mutilation

Sure is a fukked up backward ideology, Islam.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Good question Boomer, why does Israel and the West allow barbaric regimes like Saudi Arabia? Almost next door, 10 minute drive in a fighter and the US already has a base there. If anybody was ripe for a stab in the back they are.

I get that no drinking is due to fighting that erupts when there are too many men for the number or women so I'm not sure that would qualify as backwards when the West is famous for having sin-bins that are out of the public because there are immoral places in the extreme. The removal of the clit would make orgasm impossible so adultery would be lessened would probably be the theory behind.
that. If the West and Israel are against such groups (and the US publicly said the death squads in South America were 'wrong' but they trained and funded every one of them) 100 years or so if a white woman was raped by an Indian no white man would ever touch her again except in a *****-house. If we are more advanced it is only by a step or two and their lack of progress has more to do with our interference than there being any reluctance of the people to adopt laws that eliminate such practices. Cheney gets to shoot people in the face and laugh about it, anybody else would be treated differently so which view represents Americans in general?

Walter, does the red mean you support regimes like Saudi Arabia and Bahrain as they stand today? Time to squeek up.

Sure is a fukked up backward ideology, Islam.
Is the pic from your 'private collection'?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Yeah. "It's their relijun, innit?"

If a Western Christian country discriminated against gays, then that's bigoted and "homophoic."

When a Middle Eastern Muslim country discriminates against gays, then that's okay, "cos it's their relijun, innit?"

The double standards and hypocrisy are shocking.
Yup ... they sure are. Good thing we don't live in both cultures, eh?

Gays don't bother me They have their burdens. I have mine. It's the "You have to like me because I'm..." sort that really annoy me.

I support Hamas with equal esteem as Israeli leadership. Religion isn't the driving force behind any of it. It's little-mindedness.

In short: Get stuffed.

Oh, I forgot.... You already are ... full of yourself

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yup ... they sure are. Good thing we don't live in both cultures, eh?

Gays don't bother me They have their burdens. I have mine. It's the "You have to like me because I'm..." sort that really annoy me.

I support Hamas with equal esteem as Israeli leadership. Religion isn't the driving force behind any of it. It's little-mindedness.

In short: Get stuffed.

Oh, I forgot.... You already are ... full of yourself

Well then I will reiterate my Original OP.

Liberals are such Hypocrites, they claim to be on the side if Gay rights, whist at the same time supporting Hamas and Palestine, a region that imprisons or kills anyone found to be part of the LGBT community.. many Palestinians flee to the USA, Canada away from this oppressive government.

What these Liberal talking heads should do, is quit hiding behind our freedoms here at home, won by ancestors who battled the same ideology of hate as Islam, called the Nazi's .. and go to the Middle East and spread their word among the Jihadist. I'm sure they will be welcomed with open arms, just before they stick their head on a fence post.

Our fight with the Liberal Progressives and the Islamist.

Canada Israel stand together!!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Well then I will reiterate my Original OP.

Liberals are such Hypocrites, they claim to be on the side if Gay rights, whist at the same time supporting Hamas and Palestine, a region that imprisons or kills anyone found to be part of the LGBT community.. many Palestinians flee to the USA, Canada away from this oppressive government.

What these Liberal talking heads should do, is quit hiding behind our freedoms here at home, won by ancestors who battled the same ideology of hate as Islam, called the Nazi's .. and go to the Middle East and spread their word among the Jihadist. I'm sure they will be welcomed with open arms, just before they stick their head on a fence post.

Our fight with the Liberal Progressives and the Islamist.

Canada Israel stand together!!
Your flags are in violation. If you're a bright boy, you'll figure out how....

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Israel's government needs to be exterminated like the scum they are and replaced by people who aren't extremist war mongering children killers... a group actually dedicated to peace.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Your flags are in violation. If you're a bright boy, you'll figure out how....

I have a better idea, why don't your write Prime Minister Harper and tell him your story..

Stand with Israel <<< pic used here.

Israel's government needs to be exterminated like the scum they are and replaced by people who aren't extremist war mongering children killers... a group actually dedicated to peace.

Same song and dance from gore0sessed.. calling for genocide of the Jews.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why? Harper didn't post it - and might even know what the breach is. Besides, he has me on ignore anyhow

Yeah, I know.. Canada flag being flown above the Israeli flag.. but it's just for a photo. Staged, or Photo Shopped into place. I figured shopped because of the different staff.

International usage forbids the display of the flag of one nation above that of another nation in time of peace.

Flag faux pas are pretty common.

So what is the international sign of distress?? ;) smarty pants.

Kreskin's selfi :lol:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Why? Harper didn't post it - and might even know what the breach is. Besides, he has me on ignore anyhow
If you mean that both should be the same height that would mean that you recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, unlike others here.

I had a similar argument at a festival in Tottenham. They had the American flag on the left of the stage and the Canadian flag on the right of the stage, and they sang the American anthem first...
The reason I know flag protocol is because I looked it up right there and then in June.
I was wrong on the national anthem because they were right in doing the visitors anthem first, but I was right on the flags as the Canadian one should have been on the left.
So I bought the guy I had the argument with a beer and then he bought me one.....any excuse for a cold beer on a hot day :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Everyone was too bombed to attend.

Yeah, here is a Gay parade in any Islamic country in the Middle East, but they call it a neck tie party.
Around here a few years back they wouldn't have even made it to trial. You seem to be sticking up for the 'radical side', isn't that supposed to be a secret still? If you were not just void of the facts I would say you have an agenda against all 3 groups, Iranians, gays, and Muslims as you fit the last sentence to a 'T'. Bad Boomer, bad.

Mahmoud Asgari, 16, (Persian: محمود عسگري‎) and Ayaz Marhoni, 18, (Persian: عياض مرهوني‎), were Iranian teenagers from the province of Khorasan who were publicly hanged in Edalat (Justice) Square in Mashhad, northeast Iran, on July 19, 2005. They were executed after being convicted by the court of having raped a 13-year old boy. The case attracted international media attention. The British LGB group OutRage! alleged that the teenagers were executed for consensual homosexual acts and not rape.