Does the LGBT community have rights in GAZA??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Time to pass the torch old one.

The Last Unicorn and a Harpy - YouTube

Have you said, 'How gay.' yet? Here are the Gentiles and the forces of evil combines., like all things there is a beginning and and end.

The beginning.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0EjdAppY40

The end.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sLUUB54C4w

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boomer is referencing when he beat some person up and the original issue is Boomer had to know his 'background' nd when he found out, . . . he can finish the story.

That was Beddington Mall in Calgary, idiot, and he got pissed because I walked out of his establishment. Followed me to the car and MegaHurt.. :lol:

The guy I was talking about was my barber when I lived in Crossfield, I would drove to Airdrie. I had since gone back to that establishment, because with were not bat sh*t nut bars like yourself.

You really are mentally fukked dude, you are on ignore..

Need to distance myself from the drooling idiot racist anti-Semites on this forum.

They talk big online, but don't have the balls of man.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why for you call me idiot, it was one post a while back. Are you saying there are two such incidents now?

d
i
d

y
o
u

still need that info for the trip fare?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Confucius say never raise hands to angry child-leave groin exposed.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
. . . add to that, child who punch you in eye hurt more than when man punch you in same eye. (something about the child's fist fitting just inside the bone structure)
How smart was he, he died didn't he?

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
My intent of this thread was to show that you can't support a terrorist organization that wants to kill gays, while at the same time defending the LGBT community.

It's a hypocritical choice.
Nah as always , it is just Bullsh!t set up. You just twist things just look at your own replies here... you are a little touched in the head.
You need to find an argument to win with and when you don't out flies the accusations and name calling , school yard 101

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nah as always , it is just Bullsh!t set up. You just twist things just look at your own replies here... you are a little touched in the head.

Really, well unlike you, a quick post, and quick insult and then running away.. I stick around and give my opinion.

What is your opinion on Hamas, Israel and the LGBT community in Israel, unless you already ran away from the thread to troll elsewhere.

You need to find an argument to win with and when you don't out flies the accusations and name calling , school yard 101

:roll: this coming from you.. Okay

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'bad schoolyard 101' . . . just sayin . . . crawls back under bridge, . . .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
LOL It is Friday night huh
Really, . . . . still 2014 though right?

Your grasp of the days of the week is superb. Yes it is Friday.
Even in Wednesday it's Friedday. Come way up north with me sometime, once we are at the North pole we can leave on Thursday and be gone for 3 days and still come back on Thursday. Thursday is by biggest horse up there.
Still 2014 right?

Then I hope you can get out and enjoy it and have some fun, rather than being hunched over your PC all night on CC.
Friday is the start of 'a weekend' rather than 'a night'

At least in the cow-town the bad ones turn themselves into remand on the weekends. If Muslims are the only ethnic group then you won't know our heroin comes from the Far-East Cartel that probably has some kind of name if one was interested but which one isn't interested so . . . . . no rules broken.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I don't know if you've noticed, but real Palestinian's opinions of the war are not hard to come by. You don't have to get your hair cut from your made up Palestinian friend to find one.

and where would you suggest one get these "real" opinions?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
and where would you suggest one get these "real" opinions?

Don't bother waiting for a real reply, they are pissed at me for creating a post that they can't answer honestly without looking like the hypocrites they are..

So they are trying to defect their argument and of course childish insults at me.. vs the discussing the problem in the Middle East..

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Trying to impose western rules on that culture is what's caused the mess.

Yeah. "It's their relijun, innit?"

If a Western Christian country discriminated against gays, then that's bigoted and "homophoic."

When a Middle Eastern Muslim country discriminates against gays, then that's okay, "cos it's their relijun, innit?"

The double standards and hypocrisy are shocking.