DocDred, you're Fired!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I think he called you a troll.

isn't that a personal attack? bannable?

I think I need to send Doc the link to my PayPal account if he wants to stay on the forum.

heeheehee.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
He doesn't type clearly Karrie!!!! look at his typing....and there's little things moving and growing on his words .....they look like little mushroom people....and he misled me to believe he wanted to be taught the fine art of "Zen and the art of goat cunniglingus"

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't think I should be on here today. It seems I won't be able to say anything right no matter how I try. Perhaps an unconscious undercurrent is at work, I don't know.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I don't think I should be on here today. It seems I won't be able to say anything right no matter how I try. Perhaps an unconscious undercurrent is at work, I don't know.

ya know i know the just the thing..the object of the excersise is to change the mind set of the thread....

imagine me in an Easter Bunny suit humping yer leg and calling you NIFLMIR!!!!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
ya know i know the just the thing..the object of the excersise is to change the mind set of the thread....

I imagine you wearing an oil skin suit making sweet love with a newfie under the influence of screetch, while raiding bareback on a mule as one.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh, on that topic... I found an outfit to seduce Niflmir in.

Check it out.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
BREAKING NEWS:

I am wearing crotchless panties and riding a mechanical bull, while I post non-sense on forums... GROOOVY.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Okay... it doesn't show up well enough on here.

The collar of the outfit is a mushroom cap, and then the whole thing is moss, covered in little mushrooms and crocuses and such. Made me laugh like mad when I spotted and realized It would be right up Niflmir's alley. lol.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Is a handler the same as a fluffer? *snicker*

Who fluffs the goats?
a little ivory snow and you'll get the fluffiest goats ever.

This thread is way to funny to be read at work...I could have gotten in so much trouble laughing out loud at such...