COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Not much of a difference than Dr. Fauci and other virologists in the United States. The big difference, is the Government is listening to the virologists, and not making this a partisan issue.

That is why cases in Canada are so low, and after outbreaks in March/April, Europe has flattened it's curve. The United States is screwed, with the leadership they have.
They don't have any leadership. And now even the team assigned to deal with the pandemic are being trashed by Donald. He is jealous of their knowledge, skills and uses his favorite weapon against them. Twitter rage.and condemnation. A true leader would support the medical team and reinforce its recommendations. He is so insecure.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not much of a difference than Dr. Fauci and other virologists in the United States. The big difference, is the Government is listening to the virologists, and not making this a partisan issue.

That is why cases in Canada are so low, and after outbreaks in March/April, Europe has flattened it's curve. The United States is screwed, with the leadership they have.
Who decides what happens in New York ? Did he err on the side of caution ? How about Governor Newsome in California do you approve of his actions ? Are you casting blame in the wrong direction ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Really did the virologists know what was going on back in March ? Have their predictions materialized ?

Another question that is never asked is what is the percentage of higher then normal deaths due to Covid ? If an average of one hundred people die in a single month pre Covid and still maintaining one hundred deaths a month during Covid what is the necessary response ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Me too.

an asde: Does anyone know how Boomer is doing?? He had a bad case of it .......)

Anyone else on here , have it??

Anyone on here know people ( friends, acquaintance) that have it or have had it??
Boomer did not have it , he had a different problem if I read him correctly .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
With all the new cases being found (denominator) and the corresponding death rate (numerator) not rising at the same rate, the overall death rate is shrinking rapidly. Prahley will be the same as a bad flu season. Like I said back in March.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Me too.

an asde: Does anyone know how Boomer is doing?? He had a bad case of it .......)

Anyone else on here , have it??

Anyone on here know people ( friends, acquaintance) that have it or have had it??

My daughter had it. 2 rounds. She recovered. Only minor lingering effects.

My mother-in-law's partner's mother died of it in a nursing home in Ohio. She was 95.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
WorkSafe does not put a worker to the front of the line if said injury happened off the job , or they can claim the injury is not work related . And if there is the slightest inkling of a possibility that the injury is not work related they will deny , deny and deny until you give up . Like any other insurance company WorkSafe is not your friend .
This is a problem. Of course WorkSafe is a government owned corporation and it is rare that governments ever do anything to help taxpayers.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
With all the new cases being found (denominator) and the corresponding death rate (numerator) not rising at the same rate, the overall death rate is shrinking rapidly. Prahley will be the same as a bad flu season. Like I said back in March.

W.T.F. don't you turn the news on, Walter and get the real story instead of perpetuating your bull shit. Fla. is worse right now than N.Y. was the height of the infection.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It is not callous indifference. It is being a realist. Human life is neither more sacred or valuable that any other life form on Earth. You are not entitled to longevity.

I'm not sure if we should be entitled to longevity or not, but I'm sure we don't deserve to have life cut short because of ignorant assholes who won't social distance themselves, won't wear masks in confined areas and won't observe the rules about coughing and sneezing and washing their hands. They just want to continue with whatever turns them on and snivel about their rights being curtailed. F**K them!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
My daughter had it. 2 rounds. She recovered. Only minor lingering effects.

My mother-in-law's partner's mother died of it in a nursing home in Ohio. She was 95.
Is that what she died of ?Or was she just old . No offence and condolences . 95 is a good age to attain far above average good for her and good genes .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
W.T.F. don't you turn the news on, Walter and get the real story instead of perpetuating your bull shit. Fla. is worse right now than N.Y. was the height of the infection.
Their ICU units are strained but not overwhelmed last I heard .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm not sure if we should be entitled to longevity or not, but I'm sure we don't deserve to have life cut short because of ignorant assholes who won't social distance themselves, won't wear masks in confined areas and won't observe the rules about coughing and sneezing and washing their hands. They just want to continue with whatever turns them on and snivel about their rights being curtailed. F**K them!
Walk in step , that’s right , left , right , left right . Government knows best . You know the gladhandler that lives down the street and always seems to know your name come election season . That guy that forgets you three out of four years , he is a minister with a seat at the table . That minister and his family are getting rich , what are you getting ? Let’s listen to their experts , after all they always have your best interest at heart .