COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I don't think the COVID parties can be blamed on the POTUS. Stupid people do stupid stuff.
Maybe not directly. But as he goes abut downplaying it.........people are not going to take it seriously. It's that example for the top .......that factors in. And yes....... there is no amount of teaching, explaining or example setting that will put a dent in stupid. You are right about that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Maybe not directly. But as he goes abut downplaying it.........people are not going to take it seriously. It's that example for the top .......that factors in. And yes....... there is no amount of teaching, explaining or example setting that will put a dent in stupid. You are right about that.
Downplayed after being blown out of proportion is a bad thing?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Link?

I really doubt that healthy 30-somethings are going to have long-term breathing problems after recovering from COVID.
I just saw a fellow interviewed on TV that is suffering from long term breathing problems. He is (or was )very fit.......as he is a professional dancer) He described it as semi intermittent. and unpredictable.It has been several months since he had it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I just saw a fellow interviewed on TV that is suffering from long term breathing problems. He is (or was )very fit.......as he is a professional dancer) He described it as semi intermittent. and unpredictable.It has been several months since he had it.
Link?
I really doubt that healthy 30-somethings are going to have long-term breathing problems after recovering from COVID.
Depends if you get the thrombo aspects of COVID19.

A 30 something that were as inactive as someone in a care home would be equally at risk.

A huge factor is Vitamin K (an anticoagulant) deficiency in seniors is far more common than younger adults.

Eat your broccoli!

The dancer probably Leiden Factor 5

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I am sure we would have heard more about it, if COVID has long-term adverse effects for people under 60.
The virus has only been around for a few months......... and it takes time to discover all the effects of it. "we" have learned a ot to date......but still know very little. We really have no clue as to long term prognosis. The data is jsut coming in now.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The virus has only been around for a few months......... and it takes time to discover all the effects of it. "we" have learned a ot to date......but still know very little. We really have no clue as to long term prognosis. The data is jsut coming in now.
See above.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

A 30 something that were as inactive as someone in a care home would be equally at risk.

A huge factor is Vitamin K (an anticoagulant) deficiency in seniors is far more common than younger adults.

Eat your broccoli!

Where did you get THAT information ?? Do you have a medical/scientific source?? Let's see it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So it is therefore all Trump’s fault .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
If it's not elWapo, you arent reading? You mean a source like a wife, 2 sisters, a sister in law and daughter all on the "frontlines" or just saw my hematologist 3 weeks ago. That type of insight?

Try this: https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Thrombosis+COVID19+
My goodness. You have a lot of family in the "front lines". Hope they are and continue to be healthy!! Stressful times indeed.

Have YOU had it???

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Eat your broccoli!

Is cabbage as good?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Every "statistic" Walter gives us is contradicted on the news daily. His incessant support of Trump just makes him look like a bigger fool than Trump. Anyway it will all come to light on Nov. 4. :)
I think he gets stats, facts from social media and Fox news. (and other extreme right wing sites)