Conservatives will 'leave the nastiness' behind: Rona Ambrose

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I was referring to the fact that you are an adult human that actually believes in a widespread conspiracy.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You should thank her for saving the party from being completely obliterated next time around.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You should thank her for saving the party from being completely obliterated next time around.

You assume there will be a Conservative Party running..

I'm thinking a new party will rise and clean house..

1. Pro-Gun

2. Anti-NAFTA and anti-TPP

3. Pro-Jobs and Canadian first

4. Anti-Immigration and Nationalist

5. Avoidance of deficit spending and limited-government

Canadians First.. :canada:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Common Sense?

So, if the concept of 'deficits' is wrong, we can assume that you're advocating against having a mortgage or a car loan, right?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Well Harper is the last remnant of Bush era politics which is why we are having our Obama moment right now.

That is a "spot-on" observation. I'll bet that Steven still gushes all sorts of respect for Dubya, even though Bush can't even get speaking engagements. Even the Republicans have distanced themselves from Dubya.

Ezra Levant sets new ratings record

I guess you failed elementary math.. 153,000 viewers, and his popularity is growing as the voice of the Conservatives and Common Sense folks in Canada.

153,000 ... every toothless Hillbilly on the prairies ...

If you think that Ezra Levant represents any kind of common sense, you must make sure that you finish Grade Nine, this time around.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Get ready for change!

Bring on the drones and racial polarization!

The drones are already patrolling our borders, lest the hordes of Canadian terrorists invade.

The racial polarization has already started with Albertans blaming Quebecers for the recent outcome.

The more things change, the more they are the same.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
^
Don't worry... you've got a war heeero among you. See above. *snicker*

Luckily Obama closed Gitmo, improved race religions and got America out of the perpetual war they are fighting.

Change Change Change.

And now we are having our Obama moment in Canada. I feel so good about that.

Of course I don't live downstream of Montreal.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Fukc off, you disgusting troll.

There is no way in hell that you're a Marine.

Anger issues eh? Having a bad fur trapping season?

Luckily Obama closed Gitmo, improved race religions and got America out of the perpetual war they are fighting.

Change Change Change.

And now we are having our Obama moment in Canada. I feel so good about that.

Of course I don't live downstream of Montreal.

As Obama said.... This is what change looks like.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Andrew Coyne: First fix for the Conservatives — their psyche

“We got the big things right,” Jason Kenney was saying the other day. “We got the tone wrong.”

A lot of Conservatives have picked up on this theme. “It was very clear at the doors,” former international trade minister Ed Fast told the Globe and Mail, “that the tone and style of how we governed had lost the support of a large number of Canadians.”

That’s certainly true. It’s just not the whole truth. No doubt the Conservatives’ habitual secrecy, authoritarian excesses and relentless partisanship gave people lots of reasons not to vote for them. But as important in their defeat was that they gave people few reasons to vote for them: not in the course of the campaign, not in the years that led to it.

I’m not sure what the big things were that Kenney thinks they got right, but they mostly amounted to things they didn’t do: raise taxes, for example, or institute a national daycare scheme. Yes, they get points for digging out of the deficits they created, for cutting the corporate tax, and for negotiating several big free trade deals.

But in the main what characterized the Tories’ 10 years in power was timidity, mixed with inconsistency. They took few risks, invested almost no political capital, articulated no broad vision. Where they did act, it was as often as not by stealth: important measures would be found buried four hundred pages deep in an omnibus bill, or parsed from some throwaway remark by the prime minister at a conference in Switzerland.

And with each about-face, broken promise or abandoned principle, from corporate subsidies to foreign investment to deficit spending, from the rights of MPs to the discussability of abortion to Quebec’s nationhood, it became harder and harder to understand just what principle or philosophy was guiding Conservative policy — other than blind obedience to the leader.

Andrew Coyne: First fix for the Conservatives — their psyche
Jason Kenney for leader of the Conservative party,he is so relevant,trustworthy and is everything the party repersents.Lets cheer him on to leadership ranks....pretty please!

I lost respect for her with that comment. Comments like that will erode the party from the inside out, which is sad because we are going to need a strong CPC party in four years to clean up the Trudeau mess.
Get moving and don't forget to take all your friends with you for the effort to build the party.
i am sending lots of decent human beings your way,so involve them for some strength building,they would like to help you out.

You assume there will be a Conservative Party running..

I'm thinking a new party will rise and clean house..

1. Pro-Gun

2. Anti-NAFTA and anti-TPP

3. Pro-Jobs and Canadian first

4. Anti-Immigration and Nationalist

5. Avoidance of deficit spending and limited-government

Canadians First.. :canada:

sounds like you have some great,new,innovative,progressive views,then again it sounds like this past election platform of the Conservatives,keep those juices flowing.

Ezra Levant sets new ratings record

I guess you failed elementary math.. 153,000 viewers, and his popularity is growing as the voice of the Conservatives and Common Sense folks in Canada.

that's fabulous,just keep on building those numbers of the Conservative voice
,"birds of feather,flock together", or something like that.
i will send more people to Ezra's news rooms,lets see if we can raise those numbers together,just for the Conservative party.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Jason Kenney for leader of the Conservative party,he is so relevant,trustworthy and is everything the party repersents.Lets cheer him on to leadership ranks....pretty please!

Get moving and don't forget to take all your friends with you for the effort to build the party.
i am sending lots of decent human beings your way,so involve them for some strength building,they would like to help you out.

sounds like you have some great,new,innovative,progressive views,then again it sounds like this past election platform of the Conservatives,keep those juices flowing.

that's fabulous,just keep on building those numbers of the Conservative voice
,"birds of feather,flock together", or something like that.
i will send more people to Ezra's news rooms,lets see if we can raise those numbers together,just for the Conservative party.

There had better not be nay connection official or unofficial between Ezra Levant and the Conservative party, if they ever want to get elected to power, again.