Conservatives blame Media for Canada's failure to address Refugee Crisis

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
^^^ That's the horse you hitched your wagon too Flossy.

Your salty desperation has reached new lows. But from my seat hilarious new highs in entertainment, LMAO!!!
Misjudging the reaction time of your trigger finger is not an important enough reason to seek out a high place to jump from as 'all is lost'.

Is that the horse I led to water and made it drink by just standing there until he got thirsty all by himself? (but then that stock-handling tip is already known to you)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Okay, ISIS took over Gov't offices that issued Sryian Passports.. So technically that can provide a passport to anybody, with terroristic goals and allegiance to radical Islam and send that person with the refugees.

The terror pipeline..

Is it a wise to just allows all the refugees to flood into your country without some safe guards.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Is it a wise to just allows all the refugees to flood into your country without some safe guards.
Safeguards or not. Want to see the videos of what's happening in Europe right now?

The solution is swift and severe military action, not seen since WWII.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Interesting, they venture to Greece to fight with officials.. They should have put that fight to use back in their own fukking country.

Load them up, and ship them back to Syria. They can fight ISIS and Azzhat

Give some guns and training... If they want it.

Actually I like what was posted on the YouTube page.. LOL :lol:

What a total bunch of savages! They don't come into Europe to promote peace! They come in chaos! But then what is to be expected from a bunch of illiterate, uneducated camel herders who worship a pedo false prophet? Not much by the looks of things! I hope Greece takes Hungary's lead and kicks this filth out of Greece. They have turned the islands into third world refugee camps where no decent tourists wish to venture for fear of being raped, robbed or even worse, murdered! How is Greece suppose to improve their own economic hardships if they are forced to cater to these subhuman cockroaches? ??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You're babbling again.
As in Tower of Babel engineering firm and Crematorium?
Now everybody knows you have a limit on the number of words that can be 'written to you' at any given time. If you don't like people picking on your goat don't show them where you keep it. 11teen was the magic number in my world. Like on the 11teenth day lists were created. Easy to do, make something perfect and then tighten it all just a little bit more. Murphy can explain the rest of how that goes.

The homeless should be given homesteader permits at a suitable location. (full in 100 years time at a variable growth rate) Hudson Bay would be mining and fishing, industrial size rather than 'family farms', The Bay or the Great Lakes would be suitable. When LaFarge ran out of lime in a big mine on Van Is they cursed because the land became useless as it was pit-run they encountered. Pit-run on a bedrock exposed location means that material is laid down about 1 m deep and all the utility lines can be buried and the foundations can now have basements at no additional costs. They eventually wised up and that is the gravel that was used to twin the highway that runs past the place and now goes to the far north of the island.

As a welder you should have all sorts of ideas come to mind if you watched Bering Sea Gold as they are starting a new kind of mining that will start with the sediment washed out to sea. Once they get to where the river current and tides have washed away the sand they can start with that material. The props from the barge can be used with a suction hose to vacuum up huge amounts as the hose is big enough that the nozzle would have to be placed and moved with the boom of the how that is part of the barge already. Get some electronics involved and the boom could be computer controlled to keep the swivel head on the end of the boom in the same orientation to the bottom via a variety of ways from sonar to a ski that rides the bottom. Our role in the international trading might slow down but that doesn't mean the local situations have to be no employment and only breadlines. If Canada got plugged up[ with snow the whole of the east side of Canada would become refugees looking for a home. Brought up to show the solutions in that instance would be an open border support if you lived in the east.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Actually I like what was posted on the YouTube page.. LOL :lol:

What a total bunch of savages! They don't come into Europe to promote peace! They come in chaos! But then what is to be expected from a bunch of illiterate, uneducated camel herders who worship a pedo false prophet? Not much by the looks of things! I hope Greece takes Hungary's lead and kicks this filth out of Greece. They have turned the islands into third world refugee camps where no decent tourists wish to venture for fear of being raped, robbed or even worse, murdered! How is Greece suppose to improve their own economic hardships if they are forced to cater to these subhuman cockroaches? ??
Why wouldn't you like it you have written the same sentiments many times here.
You slam Muslims based on an old story of child brides and such yet when Christian Priests rape boys of the same age and probably younger gets no condemnation at all even though it is still going this very day.

Take your pills.
You want my schedule so you don't od me? At you suggested rate that is every hour on the hour yet look what it did to you, down to robotic replies and feeling a little left out and this is the only hand you have left to play. Sad situation if it was anybody but you. lol (insert creaking noise rope makes as heavy weight is applied to said rope)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why wouldn't you like it you have written the same sentiments many times here.
You slam Muslims based on an old story of child brides and such yet when Christian Priests rape boys of the same age and probably younger gets no condemnation at all even though it is still going this very day.

You trying to defend Islam again??

All religion sucks, and these savages coming to Greece seem to think they are owed something.

They are owed a one way ticket home, that's it, that's all.

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
To be quite honest the reply I was expecting didn't show up. Well how about that, guess I can take that take out of the playbook and take prophet off my current resume.

It's really sad to see him like this but he has to go through denial before getting to the acceptance phase.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
US SAYS READY TO NEGOTIATE WITH RUSSIA, ASSAD ON SYRIA

US State Secretary John Kerry said that the US is willing to negotiate with the Syrian government to resolve the Syrian conflict without the Syrian president’s removal as an apparent precondition.
US Secretary of State John Kerry said that the US is willing to negotiate with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to resolve the Syrian crisis.
The statement is the first time that the US has stated that it is willing to negotiate with the Syrian president on the issue. The Syrian conflict, in which the country has since 2011 battled rebels backed by the US diplomatically and later militarily, has led to numerous political and humanitarian crises from the rise of the Islamic State group to Europe’s refugee crisis.
“We need to get to the negotiation. That is what we’re looking for and we hope Russia and Iran, and any other countries with influence, will help to bring about that, because that’s what is preventing this crisis from ending,” Kerry said on Saturday as cited by Reuters.

Nobody believes Uncle Sham of course. They are more likely to launch a preemtive strike hours before the first get together. And then point the finger at Russia or Iran or both. Expect another chemical attack or some other horrific brutality by the proxi ISIL.