Conservatives blame Media for Canada's failure to address Refugee Crisis

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
So Flossy, does that mean you want to ignore your part in the slaughter of innocent women and children, murderer?

Obviously not.

That's why I'm voting the Syrian hater out of office and you want to vote him in. :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In that case once Trump is above 80% they should just call it a coup (in the history books) and then he could be in for life. Considering that is our solution everyplace else then why not at home. Bloodless revolutions are the best kind.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Yes I've been considering revising that to Smiter of Old Stockers.

But not all old stock is bad stock.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yes I've been considering revising that to Smiter of Old Stockers.
Oh, of course, because rebranding your ageist rhetoric, would make it so much more fresh.

And you think I'm stupid?

Bwaaahahaha!!!

Nice edit, I guess you realised you exposed your ageist prejudice, lol. To late, lol.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
ISIS is a relatively minor symptom of the civil war which is the main cause of the Syrian refugee crisis.

Their solution is political reform.

There is no civil war in the truest sence of the word, there is a coup attempt planned funded and executed by external interests of the colour revolution variety. ISIS are contract players employed by those external interests. More to the point, Russia is the ultimate target, Syria is percieved as the soft underbelly into the Eurasian continent and the second established front on that planed Eurasian War the other being Ukraine. Niether will be successful.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
There is no civil war in the truest sence of the word, there is a coup attempt planned funded and executed by external interests of the colour revolution variety. ISIS are contract players employed by those external interests. More to the point, Russia is the ultimate target, Syria is percieved as the soft underbelly into the Eurasian continent and the second established front on that planed Eurasian War the other being Ukraine. Niether will be successful.

Is it not both an uprising and a civil war at this point?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That comment would suggest you aren't very bright, nor have you actually ever read anything I've said.

Ditto, for that idiotic statement.
Technically that should be 'written' rather than 'said'. Do I now get the label 'nit picker' because I did read every word using a somewhat critical eye?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
To be quite honest the reply I was expecting didn't show up. Well how about that, guess I can take that take out of the playbook and take prophet off my current resume.
^^^ That's the horse you hitched your wagon too Flossy.

Your salty desperation has reached new lows. But from my seat hilarious new highs in entertainment, LMAO!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
^^^ Dumb...

^^^ Salty, lol.

Yes, it's quite simple to do.
0.2 seconds before this popped into my mind. Simple task explains why you chose it and you completed said task. I can clearly see I have a long way to go from where I currently am before I will be doing anything right. IMO the Syria immigrants .should be put on the Reservations and become servants to the 'locals' who move up a notch rather than fighters in an illegal war get elevated right into middle class Canada and a 'can't get fired' lifestyle. The 'rental income would also make the Reservations run in the black financially and their 'wisdom' about how to pass time when you are at the bottom would be their introduction to your new home, how do you like us so far? (refugees are funded by the UN until the people sign on as citizens, they can bill Saudi as they funded the war they lost.)

If this article is correct the rebels would be the ones that would be able to make the 'exodus' before being captured and all that comes with that 'change in careers'. The next thing that would point to that is that the exit is short lived and the numbers are quite low compared to the number of refugees in all. The chosen nations is probably based on how active the new homelands were in the failed operation and no reward in Syria so they are given that same level in a different country and secrecy is part of the operation this time.