Confused about Christ?

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Re:21 and 22 should fix that, waiting for it to manifest is the hard part.

"It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. Truly I tell you, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them." (Luke 12:37 NIV)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. Truly I tell you, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them." (Luke 12:37 NIV)
That only affects the Re:20:4 list, the ones that come alive at the Great White Throne is the much larger group of people. The ones alive for the 1,000 years make their home in New Jerusalem, the rest of mankind make their homes outside the walls of that City.

Isa:54:1:
Sing,
O barren,
thou that didst not bear;
break forth into singing,
and cry aloud,
thou that didst not travail with child:
for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife,
saith the LORD.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It would seem the ones going around the mountain would be not getting anywhere if he know the path is supposed to be up the hill. If others got the right message from a book then others will hear a voice telling them it is time to follow the ones who have already 'heard the same message'.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
What about a confession from Daniel that states he was writing as dictated to and he didn't understand what he was writing about?
You don't see the logic fail in that question? It assumes that the Bible is the word of god and that one only has to read the Bible to see the proof. It's a type of circular argument.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
"In the last days the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and peoples will stream to it. Many nations will come and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.' The law will go out from Zion, the word of the Lord from Jerusalem." (Micah 4:1-2 NIV)

Days worth waiting for when the peace we all desire is established once and for all, Cliffy.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You don't see the logic fail in that question? It assumes that the Bible is the word of god and that one only has to read the Bible to see the proof. It's a type of circular argument.
I would me more inclined to change 'read' to 'study for a few years'. Like the 24 passages that contain the 'day of the lord' phrase, have you ever done that exercise and if not then how can you say you know what is being promoted in those passages let alone all the other text that applies to the same single subject.

To have 40 different Scribes all say something about a 'common event' is not a circular argument, it is the same method the US used as security when building the A-Bomb.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Gerald Massey's Lectures

When the true tradition of Ben-Pandira is recovered, it shows that he was the sole historical Jesus who was hung on a tree by the Jews, not crucified in the Roman fashion, and authenticates the claim now to be made on behalf of the astronomical allegory to the dispensational Jesus, the Kronian Christ, the mythical Messiah of the Canonical Gospels, and the Jesus of Paul, who was not the carnalised Christ. For I hold that the Jesus of the "other Gospel," according to the Apostles Cephas and James, who was utterly repudiated by Paul, was none other than Ben-Pandira, the Nazarene, of whom James was a follower, according to a comment on him found in the Book Abodazura. Anyway, there are two Jesuses, or Jesus and the Christ, one of whom is repudiated by Paul.
But Jehoshua, the son of Pandira, can never be converted into Jesus Christ, the son of a virgin mother, as an historic character. Nor can the dates given ever be reconciled with contemporary history. The historical Herod, who sought to slay the young child Jesus, is known to have died four years before the date of the Christian era, assigned for the birth of Jesus.

So much for the historic Jesus. And now for the mythical Christ. Here we can tread on firmer ground.

The mythical Messiah was always born of a Virgin Mother--a factor unknown in natural phenomena, and one that cannot be historical, one that can only be explained by means of the Mythos, and those conditions of primitive sociology which are mirrored in mythology and preserved in theology. The virgin mother has been represented in Egypt by the maiden Queen, Mut-em-ua, the future mother of Amenhept III.some 16 centuries B.C., who impersonated the eternal virgin that produced the eternal child.

Four consecutive scenes reproduced in my book are found pourtrayed upon the innermost walls of the Holy of Holies in the Temple of Luxor, which was built by Amenhept III., a Pharaoh of the 17th dynasty. The first scene on the left hand shows the God Taht, the Lunar Mercury, the Annunciator of the Gods, in the act of hailing the Virgin Queen, and announcing to her that she is to give birth to the coming Son. In the next scene the God Kneph (in conjunction with Hathor) gives the new life. This is the Holy Ghost or Spirit that causes the Immaculate Conception, Kneph being the spirit by name in Egyptian. The natural effects are made apparent in the virgin's swelling form.

Next the mother is seated on the mid-wife's stool, and the newborn child is supported in the hands of one of the nurses. The fourth scene is that of the Adoration. Here the child is enthroned, receiving homage from the Gods and gifts from men. Behind the deity Kneph, on the right, three spirits--the Three Magi, or Kings of the Legend, are kneeling and offering presents with their right hand, and life with their left.

The child thus announced, incarnated, born, and worshipped, was the Pharaonic representative of the Aten Sun in Egypt, the God Adon of Syria, and Hebrew Adonai; the child-Christ of the Aten Cult; the miraculous conception of the ever-virgin mother, personated by Mut-em-ua, as mother of the "only one," and representative of the divine mother of the youthful Sun-God.
These scenes, which were mythical in Egypt, have been copied or reproduced as historical in the Canonical Gospels, where they stand like four corner-stones to the Historic Structure, and prove that the foundations are mythical.http://pc93.tripod.com/gmlectrs.htm

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The things we read in books . When it comes to history, aside from archeological evidence, it's pretty much all hear say. How could it be anything else. Maybe some day someone will invent a time machine and we can visit those days we speculate about , Other than that it's all beliefs.

I like to think there is something good out there though

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
What about a confession from Daniel that states he was writing as dictated to and he didn't understand what he was writing about?

Where's that written about?

Da:7:15:
I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body,
and the visions of my head troubled me.

Da:7:27:
And the kingdom and dominion,
and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven,
shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High,
whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Da:7:28:
Hitherto is the end of the matter.
As for me Daniel,
my cogitations much troubled me,
and my countenance changed in me:
but I kept the matter in my heart.

Da:12:4:
But thou,
O Daniel,
shut up the words,
and seal the book,
even to the time of the end:
many shall run to and fro,
and knowledge shall be increased.
Oh. Cool. Well, I really couldn't say but my guess is that he had a dream he didn't understand so wrote down the conversation he had in the dream in the hopes that he would understand it later. Either that or he was the first ever Son of Sam. lol

Dr. Seuss sounds "pro-life", doesn't he?
Yes, he was. But then the only people I can think of that are not pro-life are those that would trade lifeforms for profit with a light heart.

Here's what hubby offers in reply to that sort of stuff:

I would me more inclined to change 'read' to 'study for a few years'. Like the 24 passages that contain the 'day of the lord' phrase, have you ever done that exercise and if not then how can you say you know what is being promoted in those passages let alone all the other text that applies to the same single subject.

To have 40 different Scribes all say something about a 'common event' is not a circular argument, it is the same method the US used as security when building the A-Bomb.
Most of the planet at one time used to say that tomatoes were poisonous, too. Also stuff like the world was flat. 40 "scribes" only? lol

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It would seem the ones going around the mountain would be not getting anywhere if he know the path is supposed to be up the hill. If others got the right message from a book then others will hear a voice telling them it is time to follow the ones who have already 'heard the same message'.
Whoosh!!!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Da:7:15:
I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body,
and the visions of my head troubled me.

Da:7:27:
And the kingdom and dominion,
and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven,
shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High,
whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Da:7:28:
Hitherto is the end of the matter.
As for me Daniel,
my cogitations much troubled me,
and my countenance changed in me:
but I kept the matter in my heart.

Da:12:4:
But thou,
O Daniel,
shut up the words,
and seal the book,
even to the time of the end:
many shall run to and fro,
and knowledge shall be increased.

--The Epistle of Ignatius to the Romans.
"His mind was made like the mind of an animal and his
dwelling was with the beasts."--Daniel V, 21.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So what in particular were you recommending in these two versus?

I can translate them for you, from the allegorical to the actual, if you'd like.
They are chapters actually.

Re:21:3-7:
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold,
the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them,
and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold,
I make all things new.
And he said unto me,
Write:
for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God,
and he shall be my son.

Isa:66:22:
For as the new heavens and the new earth,
which I will make,
shall remain before me,

saith the LORD,
so shall your seed and your name remain.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
They are chapters actually.

It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God,
and he shall be my son.

Impossible to not be impressed and the people who wrote this late version of it, all have got the shaking mountains and boiling seas and booming voices, flesh searing brimstone, snakes etc well enough covered,all done very convincingly.

Gerrald Massey

From beginning to end the history is not human but divine, and the divine is the mythical. From the descent of the Holy Ghost to overshadow Mary, to the ascension of the risen Christ at the end of forty days, according to the drama of the pre-Christian Mysteries, the subject-matter, the characters, occurrences, events, acts, and sayings bear the impress of the mythical mould instead of the stamp of human history. Right through, the ideas which shape the history were pre-extant, and are identifiably pre-Christian; and so we see the strange sight to-day in Europe of 100,000,000 of Pagans masquerading as Christians.
Whether you believe it or not does not matter, the fatal fact remains that every trait and feature which go to make up the Christ as Divinity, and every event or circumstance taken to establish the human personality were pre-extant, and pre-applied to the Egyptian and Gnostic Christ, who never could become flesh. The Jesus Christ with female paps, who is the Alpha and Omega of Revelation, was the IU of Egypt, and the Iao of the Chaldeans. Jesus as the Lamb of God, and Ichthys the Fish, was Egyptian. Jesus as the Coming One; Jesus born of the Virgin Mother, who was overshadowed by the Holy Ghost; Jesus born of two mothers, both of whose names are Mary; Jesus born in the manger--at Christmas, and again at Easter; Jesus saluted by the three kings, or Magi; Jesus of the transfiguration on the Mount; Jesus whose symbol in the Catacombs is the eight-rayed Star--the Star of the East; Jesus as the eternal Child; Jesus as God the Father, re-born as his own Son; Jesus as the Child of twelve years; Jesus as the Anointed One of thirty years; Jesus in his Baptism; Jesus walking on the Waters, or working his Miracles; Jesus as the Caster-out of demons; Jesus as a Substitute, who suffered in a vicarious atonement for sinful men; Jesus whose followers are the two brethren, the four fishers, the seven fishers, the twelve apostles, the seventy (or seventy-two in some texts) whose names were written in Heaven; Jesus who was administered to by seven women; Jesus in his bloody sweat; Jesus betrayed by Judas; Jesus as conqueror of the grave; Jesus the Resurrection and the Life; Jesus before Herod; in the Hades, and in his re-appearance to the women, and to the seven fishers; Jesus who was crucified both on the 14th and 15th of the month Nisan; Jesus who was also crucified in Egypt (as it is written in Revelation); Jesus as judge of the dead, with the sheep on the right hand, and the goats on the left, is Egyptian from first to last, in every phase, from the beginning to the end--
MAKE WHATSOEVER YOU CAN OF JEHOSHUA BEN-PANDIRA.
In some of the ancient Egyptian Temples the Christian iconoclasts, when tired of hacking and hewing at the symbolic figures incised in the chambers of imagery, and defacing the most prominent features

It's a really old story MHz and I like the black and white of the older versions most often associated with monumental ruins like Egypt.
Religion is interesting, at the core they are talking about the nature of the mind universe and how it goes forth and mutiplys eternally using the word. Religion is fun to read about. I think God and Plasma have a lot in common. As above so below, that stuff electrical is everywhere on every scale. It is the fabric of the universe, the web of life etc Keep up the good work.

"And here the worst foes of the truth have ever been, and still are, the rationalisers of the Mythos, such as the Unitarians. They have assumed the human history as the starting point, and accepted the existence of a personal founder of Christianity as the one initial and fundamental fact. They have done their best to humanise the divinity of the Mythos, by discharging the supernatural and miraculous element, in order that the narrative might be accepted as history. Thus they have lost the battle from the beginning, by fighting it on the wrong ground.
The Christ is a popular lay-figure that never lived, and a lay-figure of Pagan origin; a lay-figure that was once the Ram, and afterwards the Fish; a lay-figure that in human form was the portrait and image of a dozen different gods. The imagery of the Catacombs shows that the types there represented are not the ideal figures of the human
23​
reality! They are the sole reality for six or seven centuries after A.D., because they had been so in the centuries long before. There is no man upon the cross in the Catacombs of Rome for seven hundred years!"

Last edited:

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Re:21:3-7: And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Isa:66:22: For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

It is fascinating to study prophecy in the Scriptures, MHz and to realize the pervasiveness of the foretelling therein. More than 25% of the Bible is prophetic. Sixty-two of the sixty-six books foretell future events.

It is likewise compelling to recognize the consistency of the message. More than 2/3 of the verses in Revelation allude to Old Testament symbols or prophecies. Some examples include the tree of life (Genesis 2,3; Revelation 2,22) and four horseman (Zechariah 1; Revelation 6).

The Morning Star (Daniel 12; Revelation 2) and Son of Man (Daniel 7,8; Revelation 1,14) is the centerpiece of prophecy and His presence is embedded in the whole written record. This is why the Bible is such a controversial book - His message leaves a mark!