Conervative voters are low information racists

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Picking sides is stupid. It is what divides us and why nothing will ever get done about the mess this country is in. Centrists can work with anybody.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It rather deal with an outright racist, than a mealy mouth, smiling, two faced hypocrite.....(usually a leftard liberal) who calls himself a centrist....

At least you know where the racist stands, won't stab you in the back!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
A centrist is someone who believes in running a country with common sense, not some worthless partisan ideology. There are ideals that both the left and right have that I strongly agree with. There are ideals that both the left and right have that I couldn't disagree more with.
The trick is weeding out the bullsh*t and using the best ideas of both sides to to run a country. There's a reason birds and planes have more than one wing.

As for the crap subject matter, I'm still waiting for the much vaunted and self-proclaimed intellectual superiority of the leftards to finally show itself. Apparently this intellectual superiority doesn't include the most basic of math skills. It definitely doesn't include logic or reasoning.
Of course when it comes to the art of pure bullsh*itting, the leftards definitely have a leg up there. I also love how leftards engage in confirmation bias and then call it a "study".

Partisan politics is destroying the West. We willingly accept absolute garbage as candidates because "anything's got to be better than the other guy". I firmly believe there are people on both sides of the spectrum who would vote for Satan himself because they hate "the other guy".
It's getting friggin' ridiculous. I'm going to distill the partisan ridiculousness down to a single point.

If the person you support is in office and things are going well, they get all the credit. If things are going poorly, well it's because of outside influences that are beyond their control.
If the person you DON'T support is in office and things are going well, it's primarily because of outside influences that are beyond their control. If things are going poorly, they're 100% responsible for all the misery.
Partisan hackery 101.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Conservatives in Canada are the smartest you can find, as long as you are close to a city.

If they were smart they wouldn't be living in those concrete hives.

Especially since the left right divide is not between liberalism and conservatism.

True. It is between right and wrong. The right being right which leaves the left being wrong.
Actually the real difference is how they go about helping their fellow man. A lefty will demand the government do something while those on the right will go out and raise money and donate their time for a cause.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
A centrist is just someone who is too chicken to admit he's either a liberal or a conservative.

wow
a two color pallet
how drole...
so with everything all black and white and in your world
there is no room for colored people?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's a shame we allow people from the country side to hijack the system and pollute it with their bigotry.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The Conservative Belief in Human Supremacy Is Destroying Our Planet

Human supremacism is morally indefensible.

The following is an excerpt from the new book The Myth of Human Supremacy by Derrick Jensen (Seven Stories Press, 2016):
"The modern conservative [and, I would say, the human supremacist] is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." —John Kenneth Galbraith

Last year someone from Nature [sic] online journal interviewed me by phone. I include the sic because the journal has far more to do with promoting human supremacism—the belief that humans are separate from and superior to everyone else on the planet—than it has to do with the real world. Here is one of the interviewer’s “questions”: “Surely nature can only be appreciated by humans. If nature were to cease to exist, nature itself would not notice, as it is not conscious (at least in the case of most animals and plants, with the possible exception of the great apes and cetaceans) and, other than through life’s drive for homeostasis, is indifferent to its own existence. Nature thus only achieves worth through our consciously valuing it.”
At the precise moment he said this to me, I was watching through my window a mother bear lying on her back in the tall grass, her two children playing on her belly, the three of them clearly enjoying each other and the grass and the sunshine. I responded, “How dare you say these others do not appreciate life!” He insisted they don’t.
I asked him if he knew any bears personally. He thought the question absurd.

The Conservative Belief in Human Supremacy Is Destroying Our Planet | Alternet

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Another new study has been released that confirms what previous studies had found – that conservative voters are likely to have much lower IQs than their Progressive counterparts, and they are also much more likely to hold racists attitudes.

It must be true, I read it on the internet.

Another Study Confirms That Conservatives Are Just Low Information Racists - The Ring of Fire Network

About the only argument I would have for that would be that while I.Q. may be important, wisdom and sagacity trump it. :) :)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Liberals are high educated know it all who have turned Ontario's electrical grid into the most costly grid and the most dependent on fossil fuel. They also invested heavily into biofuels that turns out, causes more pollution. All this in the efforts to counter pollution......

Boy. Turns out those low intelligent people are doing just fine.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Another new study has been released that confirms what previous studies had found – that conservative voters are likely to have much lower IQs than their Progressive counterparts, and they are also much more likely to hold racists attitudes.

It must be true, I read it on the internet.

Another Study Confirms That Conservatives Are Just Low Information Racists - The Ring of Fire Network

The very fact you would report something like this, which you seem to believe has some credibility, belies any claim you ever made that you had a functioning intellect.