Clinic sources confirm Rob Ford was verbally abusive, kicked out of rehab

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The left is always mad when they can't cajole shame or bully someone to their enlightened way of thinking....they are of course always right, just because they say so.

all these nitwits had to do was bide their time until the next retard is voted in...but instead, it has become the cause celeb for the star et al...shoulda shut up, retained their dignity instead of leaping into the pigpen.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Is that any different than anyone else being right just because they say so?
yes, the right are just right because they are right...smarten up ya leftie...and you are just wrong because you are left, and left isn't right...life can be simple

jump on board man

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
...only if that board is the Plank
planking is too hard man...I've contemplating planking for over a year...wish I had started doing them instead of contemplating doing them

maybe later today

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
You seem to have a propensity for assigning "labels" to people. If you want to do that there are probably 100 different labels that could be applicable to every person. It matters not if a man is the mayor of the 4th biggest city in North America or if he's the trash collector of a small hamlet somewhere, no one is exempt from problems and a person's exalted stature is no guarantee that he's any more able to contend with them. It's obvious you don't like Rob Ford, so I have one piece of advice for you...................DON'T F**KING VOTE FOR HIM.
I would be most interested what label you perceive i have assigned to Rob Ford, and people. Two will do or do the Gerryh thing and STFU//lol...one of the reasons we lower ourself and converse with this Gerryh fellow is his perpencity to be blunt. The Count realizes his wit is mostly blunt spoons in most fights but he does know all the right classic internet cliche's which help this Noobish Illustrious Count to learn.

You on the other hand are droll. This post of yours makes no real effort in defining anything. your mind goes like timestamp 40

OOOPPPS...more pressing matters...Seems google has done something to you tube????

my Goodness !!!!! add a you tube and it goes all red and that touchy feely underlined internet stuff even the following words of His Illustrious Count Lothian , so he deletes the youtube video.

Anyway enough of google taking away youtube links.....sad is that...hopefully it shows up in the submit for it does not preview....

The Mayor of any city or hamlet has a certain duty to perform for the people that voted for him and pay his way.

There are all sorts of international goodies bestowed upon his passport and he earns a certain gateway to many a closed door.

It's called privilege , and it is supposed to be earned.
Unfortunately this Blaggard has used his innocuous lack of any conscious and pride to stay blind to what he has done to himself and the city . It goes well beyond tarnishing reputations of both.

As for your childish rant at the end of your post, The Count is merely entertaining hiself in a thread and there is no nead for your inane pointless bravado.
His Illustrious The Count Lothian would never vote for him, even if the Count used his penthouse condominium in Toronto as his place of residence to vote.The Count is merely supporting this forum with his presence and wit.

The left is always mad when they can't cajole shame or bully someone to their enlightened way of thinking....they are of course always right, just because they say so.
It works both ways Das. Surely even you know that.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
it's not about underestimating him, he publicly fried himself, period

it's about how much faith the public have left in him...people aren't smart about choosing what is best for themselves, they don't understand drug and alcohol abuse and people are partisan...thus I'd say he has a good chance with certain voting groups

if he gets back in, it will not bode well for his future recovery

I guess another burning question is would Toronto be better off with Olivia Chow as mayor?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I guess another burning question is would Toronto be better off with Olivia Chow as mayor?
not a burning question for me...frankly Scarlett I don't live there so their future or lack there of is up to those who live in the center of the universe

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Depends on which Olivia Chow you get. The one who is true-NDPer -- spend wildly and tax to make the money or some sort of responsible financier which she alegedly was under Lastman.

I do know that Rob has put Toronto on the map. People who otherwise would have no clue Toronto even exists know about Rob Ford. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I would be most interested what label you perceive i have assigned to Rob Ford, and people. Two will do or do the Gerryh thing and STFU//lol...one of the reasons we lower ourself and converse with this Gerryh fellow is his perpencity to be blunt. The Count realizes his wit is mostly blunt spoons in most fights but he does know all the right classic internet cliche's which help this Noobish Illustrious Count to learn.

You on the other hand are droll. This post of yours makes no real effort in defining anything. your mind goes like timestamp 40

OOOPPPS...more pressing matters...Seems google has done something to you tube????

my Goodness !!!!! add a you tube and it goes all red and that touchy feely underlined internet stuff even the following words of His Illustrious Count Lothian , so he deletes the youtube video.

Anyway enough of google taking away youtube links.....sad is that...hopefully it shows up in the submit for it does not preview....

The Mayor of any city or hamlet has a certain duty to perform for the people that voted for him and pay his way.

There are all sorts of international goodies bestowed upon his passport and he earns a certain gateway to many a closed door.

It's called privilege , and it is supposed to be earned.
Unfortunately this Blaggard has used his innocuous lack of any conscious and pride to stay blind to what he has done to himself and the city . It goes well beyond tarnishing reputations of both.

As for your childish rant at the end of your post, The Count is merely entertaining hiself in a thread and there is no nead for your inane pointless bravado.
His Illustrious The Count Lothian would never vote for him, even if the Count used his penthouse condominium in Toronto as his place of residence to vote.The Count is merely supporting this forum with his presence and wit.

It works both ways Das. Surely even you know that.

Naah.......You give yourself waayy too much credit....most of us are in it just for the pool, that predicts the date and time when you finaly fly over the cuckoo's nest...lolydo!!

This is like reading your posts.......
Best stupid videos - YouTube

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
The audacity of the National Post.

They have no journalistic integrititties I tells ya!

Rob Ford learned an important lesson in rehab — he doesn’t need to take personal responsibility for anything

Apparently all did not go quite according to plan during Rob Ford’s stint in rehab. The Toronto Star, quoting sources at the GreeneStone facility north of Toronto, reports His Worship spent most of his time there alone in his room watching TV. Group therapy sessions were marked by physical and verbal attacks on other inmates. He may even have been on drugs the whole time.

For the mayor, however, the experience was life-changing. The “professional help” he received at GreeneStone, he says, taught him a valuable lesson. And the lesson is: it’s not his fault. That is, it’s all his fault (“I accept full responsibility … I have no one to blame but myself”) but not in a way that he should be held to account for. Because he has a disease, a disease called alcoholism. Or rather, since alcohol is but one of the truly impressive array of drugs he has used, addiction.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
To breach that confidentiality is the stuff of dr phil and the boys. It's slimy and even dangerous. Any outlet ( in this instance mentalcase posted from his fav, the star, first, but then all the other media sharks were drawn to the blood. Still no matter. They are all passing along gossip.

The audacity of the National Post.

They have no journalistic integrititties I tells ya!

yeah, we already covered that.