Climate Change Momentum Now Undeniable

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
Always have. How is the proganda coming along? The brainwashing has fully set in?

As a grown man, why are you afraid of the possibility of breaking the average mark?

How's that whole 'oil prices will never fall as far as you predict and you don't know what you're talking about' argument of yours panning out a year plus later? Not too good eh? Told ya so. I was right and you were wrong. You figured oil would be at 100+ barrel now and blew lots of bluster to proclaim it.

I'm also telling you we're in deep sh1t ecologically speaking and you're wrong again. Remind me, you also believe there is a mysterious planet X called Niberu or something like that which is heading toward earth and the scientists are covering it up right?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Stumped so switch to oil?

My fact science trumped propaganda science?

Are you afraid of average? Yes? No? Maybe so?

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Stumped so switch to oil?

Just wanted to do a little I told ya so. Seemed like a good moment.

My fact science trumped propaganda science?

You clearly don't understand what is or is not "science". But I'd love to see your definition of it....................

Are you afraid of average? Yes? No? Maybe so?

I have no idea of what you're talking about. You'll have to dumb it down for me.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
You're wasting your time bud... Exchanges with a truther are about as practical as expecting to convert a Jehovah's Witness when they come-a knocking at your door at 07:30 on a Sat morning

A truther? lol! Next I'm a "sheeple" for believing the MSM. Not enlightened and possessing the superior intellect to see through all those tens of thousands of researchers and their leftwing conspiracy such as yourself

So........tell me about Adam and Eve and the dinosaurs or how GWB orchestrated 911. Fascinating stuff.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Got me with science did ya?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
A truther? lol! Next I'm a "sheeple" for believing the MSM. Not enlightened and possessing the superior intellect to see through all those tens of thousands of researchers and their leftwing conspiracy such as yourself

Yup.. You are most certainly playing the role of truther.

Really, your 'belief' in the MSM is proof-positive of AGW or Global Cooling or 'Climate Change' (whatever the f*ck it means)?... Weren't you the dude that stated that there are 'no facts' in science, yet here you are using the MSM is some kind of pathetic 'proof' or AGW or Global Cooling or 'Climate Change' .

Thanks for playing there Champ.. Lemme see if Vanna has a nice consolation prize for y'all

So........tell me about Adam and Eve and the dinosaurs or how GWB orchestrated 911. Fascinating stuff.

Great.. Another ideologue that when faced with a real question, relies fully on massive deflections and some pathetic bait-and-switch using religion.

Perhaps, yours is the most pathetic rebuttal I have ever observed.

PS - any thoughts on how the globe has experienced multiple ice-ages (and warming periods) prior to anthropogenic inputs (hint: 'anthropogenic' is the 'A' in AGW - just thought you'd wanna know)